Quotes about hard-working woman | strong confident woman quotes
Quotes about hard-working woman that will make you inspire. Here are the best woman hard working quotes.
Here is the collection of more than 50 quotes about hard-working woman that will make you inspire. Also, you can share these inspirational quotes about hard-working woman with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about hard-working woman with pictures on your social media timelines.
For the individuals who are uninformed, these are simply the women who love and are confident in their capacities. We have collected “strong confidence woman quotes” for these types of women.
They are the couple who needn’t bother with validation from others since they make certain of themselves and what they can provide for society. They grasp their color, shape, and size unafraid – indeed, these are bold and strong!
Along these lines, here’s top-notch of the best strong women quotes. You’ll be astonished to discover that the positive virtues of these women improve the world a spot.
Read these quotes about a hard-working woman and wish those strong confident women.
Strong confident woman quotes Images
Here is the collection of strong confident woman quotes with images that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational strong confident woman quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational strong confident woman quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
1. “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.”
2. “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.”
3. “The best protection any woman can have … is courage.”
4. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.”
5. “Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.”
6. “One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman.”
7. “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.”
8. “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.”
9. “When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.”
10. “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.”
11. “We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.”
12. “Success breeds confidence.”
13. “Love is anterior to Life, Posterior to Death, Initial of Creation, and The Exponent of Earth.”
14. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
15. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.”
16. “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.”
17. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
18. “If you don’t like being a doormat then get off the floor.”
19. “When you lose a couple of times, it makes you realize how difficult it is to win.”
20. “You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame.”
21. “You move totally away from reality when you believe that there is a legitimate reason to suffer.”
22. “Courage is like a muscle. We strengthen it by use.”
23. “Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to require the most from you.”
24. “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.”
25. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.”
26. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.”
Quotes about Hard-working woman
Here is the collection of quotes about hard-working woman that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes about hard-working woman with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about hard-working woman on your sociall media timelines.
- “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.”
- “Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers. You can fill your life up with ideas and still go home lonely. All you really have that really matters are feelings. That’s what music is to me.”
- “I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life.”
- “The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the gender that shall result in the highest development of the race.”Advertisement
- “We ask justice, we ask equality, we ask that all the civil and political rights that belong to citizens of the United States, be guaranteed to us and our daughters forever.”
- “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.”
- “It was we, the people; not we, the white male citizens; nor yet we, the male citizens; but we, the whole people, who formed the Union…. Men, their rights and nothing more; women, their rights and nothing
- “A strong woman understands that gifts such as logic, decisiveness, and strength are just as feminine as intuition and emotional connection. She values and uses all of her gifts.”
- “I want to do is because I want to do it. Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.”
- “Just watch, all of you men. I’ll show you what a woman can do…I’ll go across the country, I’ll race to the Moon… I’ll never look back.”
- “Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, “She doesn’t have what it takes.” They will say, “Women don’t have what it takes.”
- “The way in which we think of ourselves has everything to do with how our world see us and how we see ourselves successfully acknowledged by the world.”
- “Most people who meet my wife quickly conclude that she is remarkable. They are right about this. She is smart, funny, and thoroughly charming. Often, after hearing her speak at some function or working
with her on a project, people will approach me and say something to the effect of, you know, I think the world of you, Barack, but your wife, wow!”
- “People think at the end of the day that a man is the only answer [to fulfillment]. Actually, a job is better for me.”
- “If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”
- “Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.”
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
- “One likes people much better when they’re battered down by a prodigious siege of misfortune than when they triumph.”
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
- “Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.”
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
- “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.”
- “Woman must not accept; she must challenge.She must not be awed by that which has been built up around her; she must reverence that woman in her which struggles for expression.”
- “You can have unbelievable intelligence, you can have connections, you can have opportunities fall out of the sky. But in the end, hard work is the true, enduring characteristic of successful people.”
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.”
- “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t.”
- “We still live in a world in which a significant fraction of people, including women, believe that a woman belongs and wants to belong exclusively in the home.”
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
What was your favorite woman quote from the above quotes about hard-working woman?
Hope you have read all these quotes about hard-working woman and enjoy them. If you have any other quotes about hard-working woman please share them with us in the comment box to inspire other readers.
Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more inspiartional and motivational quotes about hard-working woman.