Quotes about Genghis Khan that will make you inspire
These quotes about Genghis are from a man who rose from unassuming beginnings and turned into the head of perhaps the largest realm on the planet’s set of experiences.
At the point when Genghis Khan was nine, his father was murdered, and his mom was kicked out from their clan and compelled to raise Genghis and his six kids all alone. Afterward, Genghis and his better half were caught as slaves yet Genghis figured out how to get away and set up himself as a wild hero.
Genghis controlled over 1,000,000 people and defeated a lot more than that. However, as a ruler, he was extremely groundbreaking. He was open-minded toward different religions and regularly attempted to treat
calmly before depending on brutality.
These quotes about Genghis Khan mirror the considerations of a pioneer who joined the world into one realm.
For more motivation to locate your inward hero, make certain to likewise look at our assortment of champion quotes on having an unsurpassable psyche.
Genghis Khan Quotes Images
Here is the collection of Genghis Khan quotes with images. Don’t forget to share these Genghis khan quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Genghis Khan quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
1. “If my body dies, let my body die but do not let my country die.” – Genghis Khan
2. “Find your chill.” – Genghis Khan
3. “One arrow alone can be easily broken but many arrows are indestructible.” – Genghis Khan
4. “Remember, you have no companions but your shadow.” – Genghis Khan
5. “Perhaps my children will live in stone houses and walled towns – Not I.” – Genghis Khan
6. “One of the joys of travel is visiting new towns and meeting new people.” – Genghis Khan
7. “I am the flail of god.” – Genghis Khan
8. “There is no value in anything until it is finished.” – Genghis Khan
9. “If you’re afraid – don’t do it, – if you’re doing it – don’t be afraid!” – Genghis Khan
10. “An action committed in anger is an action doomed to failure.” – Genghis Khan
Quotes about Genghis Khan
Here is the collection of quotes about Genghis Khan that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes about Genghis Khan with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about Genghis Khan on your social media timelines.
- “Who can’t stop drinking may get drunken three times a month. If he does it more often, he is guilty.” – Genghis Khan
- “Make up your camps far apart and each of you rule your own kingdom.” – Genghis Khan
- “A man’s greatest joy is crushing his enemies.” – Genghis Khan
- “Mother Earth is broad and her rivers and waters are numerous.” – Genghis Khan
- “Conquering the world on horseback is easy; it is dismounting and governing that is hard.” – Genghis Khan
- “Every man has his use, even if only to gather dried cow dung in the Gobi for fuel.” – Genghis Khan
- “How can one withdraw? Even if we die, let us challenge their boasts. Eternal Heaven, you be the judge!” – Genghis Khan
- “Without the vision of a goal, a man cannot manage his own life, much less the lives of others.” – Genghis Khan
- “People conquered on different sides of the lake should be ruled on different sides of the lake.” – Genghis Khan
- “It is not sufficient that I succeed – all others must fail.” – Genghis Khan
- “Even when a friend does something you do not like, he continues to be your friend.” – Genghis Khan
- “Come and sip from the cup of destruction.” – Genghis Khan
- “Despite all expectations, the time of my last campaign and of my passing is near.” – Genghis Khan
- “The strength of a wall is neither greater nor less than the courage of the men who defend it.” – Genghis Khan
- “The merit in action lies in finishing it to the end.” – Genghis Khan
- “Just as God gave different fingers to the hand so has He given different ways to men.” – Genghis Khan
- “When it was wet, we bore the wet together, when it was cold, we bore the cold together.” – Genghis Khan Advertisement
- “Violence never settles anything.” – Genghis Khan
- “It will be easy to forget your vision and purpose one you have fine clothes, fast horses and beautiful women.” – Genghis Khan
- “But my life was too short to achieve the conquest of the world. That task is left for you.” – Genghis Khan
Inspirational Genghis Khan Quotes
Here is the collection of inspirational Genghis Khan quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational Genghis Khan quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these inspirational Genghis Khan quotes on your social media timelines.
- “With Heaven’s aid I have conquered for you a huge empire.” – Genghis Khan
- “Be of one mind and one faith, that you may conquer your enemies and lead long and happy lives.” – Genghis Khan
- “I am the punishment of God…If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” – Genghis Khan
- “To get drunken twice a month is better; once, still more praiseworthy. But not to drink at all – what could be better than this?” – Genghis Khan
- “The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters.” – Genghis Khan
- “I leave you the greatest empire in the world, but your preserving it depends upon your remaining always united. If discord steals in among you all will most assuredly be lost.” – Genghis Khan
- “[A leader] can never be happy until his people are happy.” – Genghis Khan
- “If you insult the mother who gave you your life from her heart, if you cause her love for you to freeze up, even if you apologize to her later, the damage is done.” – Genghis Khan
- “I am from Barbaric North. I wear the same clothing and eat the same food as the cowherds and horse-herders. We make the same sacrifices and we share our riches.” – Genghis Khan
- “In the space of seven years I have succeeded in accomplishing a great work and uniting the whole world in one Empire.” – Genghis Khan
- “I wish to die at home. Let not my end disarm you, and on no account weep for me, lest the enemy be warned of my death.” – Genghis Khan
- “Those who were adept and brave fellows I have made military commanders. Those who were quick and nimble I have made herders of horses. Those who were not adept I have given a small whip and sent to be shepherds.” – Genghis Khan
- “If lies can show the truth, they can be the truth, they can cause the truth, so I may build an empire on
lies, but they are the truth.” – Genghis Khan
- “Let there be between us a firm treaty of friendship, amity, and peace, and let traders and caravans on both sides come and go.” – Genghis Khan
- “All who surrender will be spared; whoever does not surrender but opposes with struggle and dissension, shall be annihilated.” – Genghis Khan
- “As my calling is high, the obligations incumbent upon me are also heavy, and I fear that in my ruling
there may be something wanting.” – Genghis Khan
- “As long as you brothers support one another and render assistance to one another, your enemies can
never gain the victory over you.” – Genghis Khan
- “Not even a mighty warrior can break a frail arrow when it is multiplied and supported by its fellows.” – Genghis Khan
- “The pleasure and joy of man lies in treading down the rebel and conquering the enemy, in tearing him up by the root, in taking from him all that he has.” – Genghis Khan
- “As for the clothes I wear and the food I eat, I shall have the same as cowherds and grooms and I shall treat my soldiers as brothers.” – Genghis Khan