70+ Quotes about Memories and unforgettable memories quotes that’ll teach you a lesson
Quotes About Memories and unforgettable memories quotes and sayings that’ll teach you a lesson. Here are the best memories quotes and inspirational memories sayings to peruse from popular creators that will without a doubt move you.
A few memories merit keeping while some should be erased and forgotten. Whatever sort of memories you have, upbeat, pitiful, or agonizing memories, consistently be sure about it, those are the encounters that will show you a thing or two in life that will make you a greatly improved adaptation of yourself. May these quotes about memories assist you with understanding the function of memories in a person and their essentialness in everybody’s life? Offer these quotes on memories with your friends, family, and loved ones to move them too.
Good and bad memories always remember us and we get experiences from them. Quotes about making memories make your memories rememberable and quotes about memories images share these quotes about friends, quotes about family share with your loved one. Here are more types of quotes like quotes about memories of a loved one, quotes about memories with the family, and quotes about memories with friends.
Read all of these unforgettable memories quotes.
Quotes About Memories Images
Here is the collection of unforgetable memories quotes with beautiful images that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these memories quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes on memories with pictures on your social media timelines.
1. “Focus on the good memories, discard the not so good.” – Catherine Pulsifer
2. “No one can ever take your memories from you, each day is a new beginning, make good
memories every day.” – Catherine Pulsifer
3. “A healthy relationship requires you to let go of the bitter memories of past and moves on with a new hope.” – Adam Green
4. “No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.” – Haruki Murakami
5. “I try to keep happy memories. If that’s what you call selective memories, I’m good with that.” – Nicole Williams
6. “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” – Karl Lagerfeld
7. “Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.” – Haruki Murakami
8. “The happiest memories are of moments that ended when they should have.” – Robert Brault
9. “Remembering is easy. It’s forgetting that’s hard.” – Brodi Ashton
10. “We do not remember days; we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
11. “Memories, even bittersweet ones, are better than nothing.” – Jennifer L. Armentrout
12. “The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” – Lois Lowry
13. “When the remembering was done, the forgetting could begin.” – Sara Zarr
15. “Memory is the diary we all carry about with us.” – Oscar Wilde
16. “Experience had taught me that even the most precious memories fade with the passage of time.” – Nicholas Sparks
17. “Memory is the treasure house of the mind wherein the monuments thereof are kept and preserved.” – Thomas Fuller
18. “Sometimes, remembering hurts too much.” – Jess Rothenberg
19. “Humans, not places, make memories.” – Ama Ata Aidoo
20. “There are memories that time does not erase. Forever does not make loss forgettable,
only bearable.” – Cassandra Clare
Quotes About Memories
Here is the collection of quotes about Memories that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these quotes on memories with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Unforgettable memories quotes on your social media profiles.
- “Photos capture our memories in print, but our memories are always with us in our minds.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “You can never be really happy if you keep holding to those bad memories which makes you sad.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “People leave traces of themselves where they feel most comfortable, most worthwhile.” – Haruki Murakami
- “It regrets that make painful memories. When I was crazy I did everything just right.” – Mark Vonnegut
- “Our spirit is mightier than the filth of our memories.” – Melina Marchetta
- “In my life, I find that memories of the spirit linger and sweeten long after memories of the brain have faded.” – Harry Connick Jr.
- “ My family legacy is mainly memories, so I especially cherish my few tangible mementos.” – Maureen Killoran
- “ What you remember saves you.” – W. S. Merwin
- “There are memories I am better off without. Things better lost forever.” – S.J. Watson
- “There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.” – Dante Alighieri
- “Feelings are memories. Memories are also feelings.” – Margaret Stohl
- “Memories sharpen the past; it is the reality that decays.” – Siddhartha Mukherjee
- “Enjoy good memories. But don’t spend your remaining days here looking back, wishing for ‘the good old days.” – Randy Alcorn
- “Memories, important yesterdays, were once today. Treasure and notice today.” – Gloria Gaither
- “It’s not easy remembering the good times.” – Cecelia Ahern
- “There were some memories, though, that never faded.” – Cassandra Clare
- “Souls and memories can do strange things during trance.” – Bram Stoker
- “Dreams are hopeful because they exist as pure possibility. Unlike memories, which are fossils, long dead and buried deep.” – Shaun David Hutchinson
- “Memories are good, as long as we keep them in the rear-view mirror and keep moving.” – Anonymous
- “Memories are like antiques, the older they are the more valuable they became.” – Marinela Reka
- “ There are moments when I wish I could roll back the clock and take all the sadness away, but I have the feeling that if I did, the joy would be gone as well.” – Nicholas Sparks
Unforgettable memories quotes Images
Here is the collection of Unforgettable memories quotes images that will make you motivate. Don’t forget to share these Unforgettable memories quote images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Unforgettable memories quotes with pictures on your social media stories.
1. “Nothing is ever really lost to us as long as we remember it.” – Lucy Maud Montgomery
2. “When our memories outweigh our dreams, we have grown old.” – Bill Clinton
3.“Memories are bullets. Some whiz by and only spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces.” – Richard Kadrey
4. “The worst memories stick with us, while the nice ones always seem to slip through our fingers.” – Rachel Vincent
5. “Sometimes, the things you remember are more real than the things you see.” – Arthur Golden
6. “That’s the problem with memories, you can visit them, but you can’t live in them.” – Shaun David Hutchinson
7. “Everybody needs his memories. They keep the wolf of insignificance from the door.” – Saul Bellow
8. “Someone said that God gave us memories so that we might have roses in December.” – J.M. Barrie
9. “Sometimes a perfect memory can be ruined if put to words.” – Nova Ren Suma
10. “The only real treasure is in your head. Memories are better than diamonds and nobody can steal them from you.” – Rodman Philbrick
11. “When it comes to memories, the good and the bad never balance.” – Jodi Picoult
12. “Some memories are realities and are better than anything that can ever happen to one again.” – Willa Cather
13. “Let us not burthen our remembrance with a heaviness that’s gone.” – William Shakespeare
14. “Now that I have opened that bottle of memories they’re pouring out like wine, crimson and bittersweet.” – Ellen Hopkins
15. “Their memory was something tangible and heavy, and I would carry it with me.” – Ransom Riggs
16. “And the moral of the story is that you don’t remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened.” – John Green
17. “For some life lasts a short while, but the memories it holds last forever.” – Laura Swenson
Most Memorable Euphoria Quotes 100+
Unforgettable memories quotes
Here is the collection of Unforgetable memories quotes that will make you inspire everyday. Don’t forget to share these quotes about unforgettable memories with your friends and families. Also, you can share these these Unforgettable memories quotes on your favorite social media ( Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr or any other).
- “The important thing about having lots of things to remember is that you’ve got to go somewhere afterward where you can remember them, you see? You’ve got to stop. You haven’t really been anywhere until you’ve got back home.” – Terry Pratchett
- “I’ve never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don’t understand people who hide from their past. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now.” – Sophia Loren
- “Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.” – A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “I guess sometimes the greatest memories are made in the most unlikely of places, further proof that spontaneity is more rewarding than a meticulously planned life.” – J.A. Redmerski
- “Each day is a gift, and as long as my eyes open I’ll focus on the new day and all the happy memories I’ve stored away, just for this time in my life.” – Anonymous
- “The streets looked small, of course. The streets that we have only seen as children always do I believe when we go back to them.” – Charles Dickens
- “Our memories give us a voice and bear witness to history so that others might learn. So they might celebrate our triumphs and be warned of our failures.” – Mohinder Suresh
- “But she knew that no matter what beauty lay behind, it must remain there. No one could go forward with a load of aching memories.” – Margaret Mitchell
- “And the memories of all we have loved the stay and come back to us in the evening of our life. They are not dead but sleep, and it is well to gather a treasureof them.” – Vincent van Gogh
- “I think the only answer is to live life to the fullest while you can and collect memories like fools collect money. Because in the end, that’s all you have – happy memories.” – Sarah Strohmeyer
- “What we call memories are really present thoughts. What we call anticipations are really present thoughts. No one has ever lived in any moment except the present.” – Emmet Fox
- “He was still too young to know that the heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good and that thanks to this artifice we manage to endure the burden of the past.” – Gabriel García Márquez
- “Don’t let the good old days be your memory. Make each day a good day so as you are growing older life is an adventure to be enjoyed not a memory.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever, but I shall hold something which I have traded for it. It may be no more than a memory, but if it is a worthy one I shall not regret the price.” – Anonymous
- “Good memories are most often created without conscious effort. These are the memories that result from those unselfish acts or behaviors that give of our time, talents, or gifts without any due regard for repayment.” – Byron R. Pulsifer
- “Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.” – Kazuo Ishiguro
- “Your memory is the glue that binds your life together; everything you are today is because of your amazing memory. You are a data collecting being, and your memory is where your life is lived.” – Kevin Horsley
What was your favorite quote from these unforgettable memories quotes?
Hope you have read all these Unforgettable memories quotes and enjoyed them. If you have any other quotes about memories please share them with us in the comment box to inspire other readers.
Don’t forget to write your favorite quote about memories in the comment box. Also, you can follow our website #quoteoftheday for more unforgettable memories quotes.