Quotes against war and violence that will help to stop the war
Quotes against war and violence before reading these quotes against war I want to say something. George Bush committed an error when he alluded to the Saddam Hussein system as ‘underhanded.’
Here is the collection of more than 25 quotes against war and violence that will help to stop the war in the world. Don’t forget to share these quotes against war and violence with your friends and families to motivate them. Also, you can share these quotes about war and violence on your social media timelines.
Every liberal and radical realizes how to giggle at such highly contrasting good absolutism. What the president ought to have done, in the far-fetched occasionthat he needed the help of America’s tranquillity mongers, was to portray a showdown with Saddam as the ‘lesser fiendishness.’ This is a term the Left can appreciate.
Without a doubt, ‘lesser malevolence’ is essential for the fundamental strategic way of talking of the
present Left, and has been sent to reason or disregard the wrongdoings of liberal Democrats, from President Clinton’s bombarding of Sudan to Madeleine Albright’s rejection of a worldwide salvage for Rwanda when she was in the U.S. diplomat to the United Nations.
eagerness to make facilities with it—is the shrewd thing: quite a lot more complex than ‘cowpoke’ language.
We have collected quotes against war and violence to feel that war is not a good thing. Hope you will love these
quotes against war and violence and you will share these quotes with your friends and families.
You can stroll around this culture now, as a pleasing ally of the purported anti-war development and its comprised of many individuals I used to know … I’d like for them to be asked more frequently than they are, if your recommendation had been assumed control throughout the last 15 or so years; Slobodan Milosevic would at present be the tyrant of Serbia as well as of a purged and destroyed Bosnia and Kosovo.
Saddam Hussein would at present be the proprietor of Kuwait just as Iraq, he would almost have multiplied his
holding of the universe’s oil. The Taliban would at present be accountable for Afghanistan. Don’t you feel a little censure to your purported high rule anti-war strategy? Would that truly have prompted less savagery, less
Quotes against war and violence Images
Here is the collection of quotes against war and violence with images that will help to motivate you. Don’t forget to share these Quotes against war and violence images with your friends and families to inspire them. Also, you can share these quotes against war and violence with images on your social media timelines.
1. “Tribalism is the root of all wars.” ―
2. “The wars we haven’t had saved many lives.” ―
3. “Industry of war is the industry of shame.” ―
4. “I’m fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in.” ―
5. “You don’t liberate a country standing on the soil of another.” ―
6. “War serves only the warlords and the graveyards!” ―
7. “His was a lonely, unorthodox conviction that war was man’s ultimate failure.” ―
8. “Society advances further on the backs of the living than it does on the backs of its dead.” ―
9. “Anyone who thinks must think of the next war as they would of suicide.” ―
10. “How nice—to feel nothing, and still get full credit for being alive.” ―
Quotes against war and violence
- “In times of war, don’t touch the guns; stay as a human! Always refuse to be a killer!” ―
- “You’ve got some ‘Star-Spangled’ nails in your coffin, kid. That’s what they’ve done for you, son.” ―
- “The more money you spend on guns, the less money you spend on people! More weapons, less happiness; more guns, more misery!” ―
- “They say human is a thinking animal; in times of war, don’t even use the adjective ‘thinking’!” ―
- “Get healthy, get strong, get an education and informed, and start contributing to your own governance.” ―
- “People in favor of war will always be remembered as the scurviest and the silliest people!” ―
- “It’s OK to be anti-war.’ However, it’s not OK to be completely delusional and detached from reality.” ―
- “In times of conflict, make use of your love and compassion; not your guns and bullets.” ―
- “No war has ever won in history because people died in every single war! Where there are deaths, there is no victory!” ―
- “Sometimes war takes an arm or an eye, or it takes two legs from us, but above all the war takes our belief in humanity away from us!” ―
- “Would that we could choose the last image we see before death closes our eyes forever to this world.” ―
- “I appeal for cessation of hostilities, not because you are too exhausted to fight, but because war is bad in essence. You want to kill Nazism. You will never kill it by its indifferent adoption.” ―
- “A country which prefers guns to flowers will live the beauty of the flowers only in its graveyards!” ―
- “Were the ironies of taxation any better: raising money for schools and hospitals and roads and bridges, and spending it on blowing up schools and hospitals and roads and bridges in self-defeating wars?” ―
- “For real men serve their country with random acts of kindness, not vicious acts of violence. And real soldiers have one duty, and one duty only; they have a duty to mutiny!” ―
- “It is in unity that we find strength, in unity we find hope, and in unity, we can stand firm as the darkness approaches. Let us stand together – and stand firm – against the many faces of hate.” ―
- “Your highest patriotism today is to respect the memory of those who have died in the uniform of their country by vowing that it will never happen again. The basest treason is to permit yourself to shamefully and cowardly follow the false patriots into another war, one surely bringing in its wake even greater disasters for our beloved America than any before.” ―