Top 10 Keep Your Chin up quotes that will make you inspire
Keep your chin up quotes reading before you should know what the meaning is of keeping your chin up? Keep your chin up mean “Always stay cheerful in the face of problems.”
Although one would have imagined that such an articulation would have been begotten hundreds of years prior, most likely by some strong British military sort tending to either his youngsters or his soldiers, apparently the soonest known utilization of this expression, now and then abbreviated to ‘chin up’, is from the USA.
Chin up or head up
Of the three models you give, “keep your chin up” is the one in particular which truly means to be positive. “Keep your head up” bodes well as a guide yet isn’t especially an idiom. … “Keep your chin up” is a popular idiom, and the induction is that your head is bowed marginally because of a low mood.
We have collected Top 10 keep your chin up quotes for you. Don’t forget to share these keep chin up quotes. Also, you can share these chin-up quotes with your friends and families on your social media profiles. You should also check out Collection of these more than 70 Best Keep your Head quotes as well.
Keep Your Chin up quotes
Here is the collection of keeping your chin up quotes with beautiful images. Don’t forget to share these keep chin up quotes with your friends. Also, you can share these keep your chin up quotes on your social media profiles.
1. “Keep your chin up and your mind and body moving forward.”
2. “Never back down. Always keep your chin up to show your haters what you’re capable of.” – Sarem Khan
3. “Keep Your Chin up, don’t smile, don’t cry, don’t fall, walk.” – Cecelia Ahern
4. “You’ll get them tomorrow. You gave it a good shot. Keep your chin up.” – Ted Alexandro
5. “Let’s keep our chins up and our knees down – we’re on the victory side.” – Alan Redpath
6. “Just draw on your grit; it’s so easy to quit – It’s the keeping your chin up that’s hard.” – Robert W. Service
7. “Have your one good cry, keep your chin up, smile, and move on to the positive.” – Auliq Ice
8. “I’m past doing one chin-up more than I did the day before. I just kind of do what I feel like.” – Clint Eastwood
9. “I had a dream about you last night… and in it, you said, “keep your Chin up; it only gets harder.” – Marshall Ramsay
10. “So keep your chin up, boy, forget the pain. I know you’ll make it if you try again. There’s no use in quitting, when the world is waiting for you.” – Roger Hodgson
What was your favorite chin up quote from these keep your chin up quotes?
Tell us in the comment box your favorite keep chin up a quote from these keep your chin up quotes. If you have any other quotes about keeping your chin up then share them with us in the comment box. Don’t forget to share these keep your chin up quotes with your friends on social media profiles.