April Quotes to Keep You Pushing to a positive start
April quotes to keep you pushing forward with positivity. April is a month of change. It shows up when winter has quite recently finished and spring is starting, representing a time of resurrection.
With this gathering of quotes about April, figure out how authors from William Shakespeare to Mark Twain saw this vital month of the year.
Here is the collection of more than 70 April quotes. Don’t forget to share these quotes about April with your friends and families. Also, you can share these April quotes images on your social media profiles.
How would you observe April? Do you have some other favorite April quotes and sayings to add to the above rundown? Tell us in the remark segment beneath.
April Quotes Images
Here is the collection of April Images. Don’t forget to share these April quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these April quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
1. “April splinters like an ice palace.” ―
2. “April. The month of dust and lies.” ―
3. “It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.” ―
4. “April hath put a spirit of youth in everything. (Sonnet XCVIII)” ―
5. “Today has been a day dropped out of June into April.” ―
6. “After a hot March comes April!” ―
7. “I left Apple in April of 1984, pretty soon after the introduction of the Mac.” ― Andy Hertzfeld
8. “April 2nd is a memorable moment of my cricketing career.” ― Virender Sehwag
9. “April is the cruelest month.” ― T. S. Eliot
10. “April in Paris, chestnuts in blossom, holiday tables under the trees.” ― E. Y. Harburg
11. “Sweet April showers do spring May flowers.” ― Thomas Tusser
12. “April is a promise that May is bound to keep.” ― Hal Borland
13. “I shine in tears like the sun in April.” ― Cyril Tourneur
14. “Oh, to be in England now that April’s there.” ― Robert Browning
15. “Well yes, my son was bar mitzvahed last April, after I made this film.” ― Jami Gertz
16. “April 25th is DNA Day. I know, you probably had no idea.” ― Anne Wojcicki
17. “The exact day I became a poet was April 1, 1965, the day I bought my first typewriter.” ― August Wilson
18. “April is the kindest month. April gets you out of your head and out working in the garden.” ―
19. “Although I was born in April, I’m quite certain I was not fully awake until October” ―
20. “Meanwhile 1st April to lie as if they were honest throughout the year.” ―
Quotes About April
Here is the collection of quotes about April. Don’t forget to share these April quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes for April on your social media profiles. Also, you can share these quotes about April with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “April, April, Laugh thy girlish laughter, and the moment after, Weep thy girlish tears, April.” ―
- “Her laughter sounded like April showers, like whispered secrets, like glass wind-chimes.” ―
- “Snow in April is abominable,” said Anne. “Like a slap in the face when you expected a kiss.” ―
- “It’s the hottest April in living and dead memory. So hot that the crows are flying with their tongues hanging out of their heads.” ―
- “But it is a sort of April-weather life that we lead in this world. A little sunshine is generally the prelude to a storm.” ―
- “Some people can’t be fooled on April Fool’s Day because they were fooled too many times during their entire lifetime.” ―
- “April is the cruelest month, breeding lilacs out of the dead land, mixing memory and desire, stirring dull roots with spring rain.” ―
- “There is no glory in star or blossom till looked upon by a loving eye; There is no fragrance in April breezes till breathed with joy as they wander by.” ― William Cullen Bryant
- “Men are April when they woo, December when they wed. Maids are May when they are maids, but the sky changes when they are wives.” ― William Shakespeare
- “Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.” ― Ronald Reagan
- “When I was about ten years old, I gave my teacher an April Fool’s sandwich, which had a dead goldfish in it.” ― Alan Alda
- “Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever.” ― Charles Lamb
- “In April 1991, after the Gulf war, Iraq was given 15 days to provide a full and final declaration of all its WMD.” ― Tony Blair
- “The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.” ― Mark Twain
- “I was slapped down to the ground when my son Wade died in 1996, in April of 1996.” ― John Edwards
- “Ever since I arrived in Washington in April 2009, I have been fighting for more transparency and accountability in government.” ― Mike Quigley
- “At the end of April I archived ‘Curses’ and Inform, and announced them on the newsgroups.” ― Graham Nelson
Inspirational April Quotes
Here is the collection of inspirational April quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best inspirational April quotes with friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing inspirational april quotes on your social media timelines.
- “I wrote ‘My Teeth Hurt’ in April 2018 when my teeth hurt and I didn’t have dental insurance.” ― Ezra Furman
- “Usually I’m nowhere near the playoffs. My last game of the year is usually at the end of the regular season in April.” ― JaVale McGee
- “When I was at ESPN, I would say in April, ‘We should be doing something on the NFL,’ and they laughed at me.” ― Rich Eisen
- “Oh, 1994, April 27. There won’t be a day like that ever again. I mean, the sky was blue, with a blueness that had never been there before.” ― Desmond Tutu
- “We are drawn to our television sets each April the way we are drawn to the scene of an accident.” ― Vincent Canby
- “About six months after I had my little boy in April 2014, I ended up getting a kidney disease.” ― Fallon Sherrock
- “Long stormy spring-time, wet contentious April, winter chilling the lap of very May; but at length, the season of summer does come.” ― Thomas Carlyle
- “The air soft as that of Seville in April, and so fragrant that it was delicious to breathe it.” ― Christopher Columbus
- “My biggest hero, Gregory Peck, was my birthday present on April 14, 1973. I just sat and stared at him.” ― Loretta Lynn
- “Shining through tears, like April suns in showers that labor to overcome the cloud that loads ’em.” ― Thomas Otway
- “I’ve also committed my time and resources to many local organizations like Christmas in April, Catholic Community Services, and Hudson County Meals on Wheels.” ― Vincent Frank
- “After I found April Barrows, I felt I had found a soul mate. Her stuff is exactly what I was looking for.” ― Suzy Bogguss
- “I’ve been with the group since 1965. I will be beginning my fifth year on April ninth this year.” ― Bruce Johnston
- “My little scam in April ’85 went like this: Give me $50,000; here are some names of some people we’ve recruited.” ― Aldrich Ames
- “IN April 1882 my father died, and I was at once whirled out of my land of dreams into a very different sphere.” ― Edward Carpenter
- “Well the war lasted for three months, from April of 1994 until the Tutsi army, the exiles as it were, gained control of the country, and then it stopped.” ― Tony Greig
- “Friends are very understanding when you tell them in April that you can see them next September, but there is a limit to how long you can go on like that.” ― Jill Dando
- “The best part about Maui is that I can spend a lot of time outside. My the off-season is April, May, and June.” ― Julia Mancuso
- “William Henry Harrison, who died of pneumonia in April of 1841, after only one month in office, was the first Chief Executive to hide his physical frailties.” ― Robert Dallek
Motivational April Quotes
Here is the collection of motivational April quotes that will make you motivate. Don’t forget to share these best motivational April quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing best motivational April quotes on your social media timelines.
- “The winters in Denver are brutal; it snows from the end of October to April.” ― Adrian McKinty
- “Every year we discuss Jackie Robinson Day, which is April 15. We talk about it throughout baseball, promote it throughout baseball.” ― Curtis Granderson
- “On April 8, 1982, I was alone in the electron microscope room when I discovered the Icosahedral Phase that opened the field of quasi-periodic crystals.” ― Dan Shechtman
- “I was elected on April 13 and sworn in two days later, so I had no orientation. I had to figure things out as I went along.” ― Ted Deutch
- “The Goldstone Committee was formed in April of 2009 after I was not a prime minister. So it was a new political situation.” ― Ehud Olmert
- “Vernon Fenwick. He’s a cameraman at Channel 6 – he’s April O’Neil’s cameraman – and Vernon is a character who is from the ‘Turtle’ mythology.” ― Will Arnett
- “In 1933, the Gestapo was founded to become – to be a secret police agency to keep tabs on political opposition and so forth. Brand-new as of April 1933.” ― Erik Larson
- “I don’t really get into a writing routine until March or April, when I’ll write a few hundred words a day, often in a cafe in the morning after the school run.” ― Lisa Jewell
- “My first visit to the Large Hadron Collider was in April 2008, before it started up, and CERN had some open days. They were slightly shocked by the end of it because I think they got something like 50,000 visitors.” ― Peter Higgs
- “My job is to coach the team and get them to try to play the best they can come April, May, and June.” ― Nick Nurse
- “Got a call on April 16, 2014, from President Barack Obama – I remember the date because it’s not every day that the president calls you and asks you if you want a job.” ― Julian Castro
- “On April 27th, 2017 the UK approved Magnitsky Sanctions as part of the Criminal Finances Bill. The provision gives the British government the power to seize assets of gross human rights violators.” ― Bill Browder
- “A Global Magnitsky Bill, which broadens the scope of the US Magnitsky An act to human rights abuses around the world was passed in December 2016.
- Estonia adopted Magnitsky legislation in December 2016, and the UK followed in April 2017. These are great successes, but my fight for justice continues.” ― Bill Browder
- “And for better or worse, a story like ‘Pieces of April’ is the kind of story I’m supposed to tell. The kind of story that makes you laugh as much as possible but also breaks your heart.” ― Peter Hedges
- “In April of 1978, I was asked to join an all-girl band that was just taking shape, The Go-Gos. It was one of those moments in my life – and there were many – when I just blurted out ‘Yes!’” ― Charlotte Caffey
- “I know exactly when my life changed: when I looked into the face of Tamerlan Tsarnaev. It was 2:48 P. M. on April 15, 2013 – one minute before the highest profile terrorist event on United States soil since September 11th – and he was standing right beside me.” ― Jeff Bauman
- “I never imagined ‘Catwoman’ would be part of my ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ journey. But when I turned up to the first of my top-secret meetings about joining the show in April, that was the codename I had to whisper to hotel staff, just in case anyone found out that I was set to be a part of it.” ― Emma Weymouth
- “Slack spread through businesses like wildfire, initially in the tech and media sectors, but now much more widely. At its public launch in February 2014, it had 17,000 users. As of April 1st, 2016, that number had rocketed to 2.7 million daily active users.” ― Walt Mossberg
What is your favorite April quote from these April Quotes?
A large portion of us spend April cultivating or fixing our patios regardless of the unusual climate, warm and nippy now and again, to prepare them grill party once full-blossom spring and summer have shown up as these April quotes appropriately portray.
April is a month for festivities. Quite possibly the most famous occasion celebrated across the world is Easter as Christians notice Holy Week. Earth Day intended to urge everybody to appreciate, secure, and safeguard our planet is likewise praised universally in the last piece of April. Obviously, who doesn’t think about April Fool’s Day commencing toward the beginning of the month?
How would you observe April? Do you have some other favorite April quotes and sayings to add to the above rundown? Tell us in the remark area beneath. If you have any other quotes for April share them with us in the comment box.