August Quotes for you to say welcome 8th month of Year
August quotes for you if you are looking for quotes about august then you are in the right place. Here is the collection of more than 70 August quotes for you. Don’t forget to share these August quotes with your friends and families.
August indicates the finish of summer. The changing of seasons is regularly viewed as an illustration of enormous advances in life. The four seasons are contrasted with the four phases of life – spring is outset, summer is immaturity, autumn is adulthood, and winter is mature age.
What do you like about August and August Quotes?
Progressing from childhood to adulthood can be troublesome. You spent the summer (your childhood) playing outside and being joyful, and now, suddenly, you’re headed toward school, you have certifiable work, you’re getting married, you’re purchasing a house, and you’re having an infant. Along time is passing by snappier, and you have an inclination that similarly as suddenly as August came, it will before long be December?
While the change from summer to fall is frequently contrasted with the phases of life, it very well may be an analogy for any interruption in business as usual. Perhaps it’s a move, a separation, a new position, another closest companion, the demise of somebody close. Whatever the case, and if we like it, advances are a consistent piece of life.
The following is our collection of Motivational August quotes and maxims gathered from different sources throughout the long term.
August Quotes Images
Here is the collection of 20 August quotes images. Don’t forget to share these August quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these August quotes with images on your social media profiles.
1. “In August most of Europe goes on holiday.” ― Tony Visconti
2. “I left for Petersburg in August 1871 and stayed there until 1879.” ― Carl Spitteler
3. “August, the summer’s last messenger of misery, is a hollow actor.” ― Henry Rollins
4. “I was born in August, no July 1908.” ― Satchel Paige
5. “Prayer is an august avowal of ignorance.” ― Victor Hugo
6. “I really started trying to get my act together in August of 2002.” ― Ethan Suplee
7. “I had my first fight in August of 2009 and haven’t looked back since.” ― Michael Chandler
8. “We don’t plan on winning in August – we plan on winning in November.” ― Paul Manafort
9. “I was honored to have an opportunity to speak on August 28th, 1963.” ― John Lewis
10. “To many, Heathrow in August is a paradigm of Hell.” ― Paul Johnson
11. “I’ll never be August Wilson – but what I can be is more of myself.” ― Katori Hall
12. “The west coast of Corsica on a boat in August is probably as beautiful as it gets.” ― Antoine Arnault
13. “While in El Paso, I met Mr. Clinton Burk, a native of Texas, who I married in August 1885.” ― Calamity Jane
15. “The ship was named the Bounty: I was appointed to command her on the 16th of August 1787.” ― William Bligh
16. “I love the Minnesota State Fair, and I go with my family every August for nearly all 12 days.” ― Andrew Zimmern
17. “The month of August had turned into a griddle where the days just lay there and sizzled.” ―
18. “This morning, the sun endures past dawn. I realize that it is August: the summer’s last stand.” ―
19. “Faulkner sat in our living room and read from Light in August. That was incredible.” ― Leslie Fiedler
20. “On August 30, 1982, I get issued a copyright officially recognizing me as the inventor of e-mail.” ― Shiva Ayyadurai
Quotes About August
Here is the collection of Quotes about August. Don’t forget to share these August quotes with your friends and families.
- “August is that last flicker of fun and heat before everything fades and dies. The final moments of fun before the freeze. In the winter, everything changes.” ―
- “In August, an inescapable blanket of heat settled over Paducah, the last gasping breath of summer roaring its weight out over the populace.” ―
- “My life, I realize suddenly, is July. Childhood is June, and old age is August, but here it is, July, and my life, this year, is July inside of July.” ― Rick Bass
- “Both the Beatles and The Rolling Stones broke on the music scene the summer I was in England. I can vividly remember hearing ‘She Loves You’re in August 1963.” ― Gordon Lightfoot
- “My mother was in labor for two full days before having me on a sunny August afternoon. She went into labor on the 7th, and I chose to make my big entrance on the 9th.” ― Dan Levy
- “Youth is in a grand flush, like the hot days of ending summer; and pleasant dreams thrall your spirit, like the smoky atmosphere that bathes the landscape of an August day.” ― Donald G. Mitchell
- “Remember to be gentle with yourself and others. We are all children of chance and none can say why some fields will blossom while others lay brown beneath the August sun.” ― Kent Nerburn
- “I never admit to wishing I’d written something by another author, but if my name mysteriously appeared on the title page of ‘The Guns of August,’ I wouldn’t complain.” ― H. W. Brands
- “The band’s never taken a year off. Last August we decided to take one, and three months in I was bored to tears.” ― Steven Tyler
- “No player can become accustomed to New York’s climate in August in a few days. The playing conditions, the courts in New York and France are very different.” ― Helen Wills Moody
- “I only missed nine Premier League games from a possible 228 between August 2004 and May 2010.” ― Jamie Carragher
- “American naturalism is what my indulgent actor side loves: a bit of Tennessee Williams, a bit of Clifford Odets, August Wilson – I would just love to tackle some of that.” ― Emilia Clarke
- “Mustard saw my Instagram probably, like, August of 2015. He just reached out to me by DM on Instagram.” ― Ella Mai
- “I started ‘The Rainmaker’ in August 1996, and I’ve been working consistently ever since. It’s not like I had some grand plan; I keep getting offered jobs so good I can’t say no.” ― Matt Damon
- “My agent and I put out my proposal one Thursday afternoon in August 1998. Publishers started bidding immediately, and that process progressed for a few days.” ― Laura Hillenbrand
- “In August of 2002, I survived a car accident. Although I can still see the van speeding toward us, I cannot bring to mind the crash itself – only its aftermath.” ― Siri Hustvedt
- “Yes, I wear caramel-colored Nude Barre fishnets August through June. Especially with shorter dresses, at age 48, they give my legs a nice finish.” Advertisement
Inspirational August Quotes
Here is the collection of inspirational August quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best inspirational August quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these best inspirational August quotes on your social media timelines.
- “For my whole career, I concentrated on that cycle of games from August to May and being mentally and physically ready.” ― Paul Scholes
- “August brings into sharp focus and a furious boil everything I’ve been listening to in the late spring and summer.” ― Henry Rollins
- “My favorite Nice restaurant is in the market. It’s open mainly for the market people, and shuts in August.” ― Mary Quant
- “Bernard Vonnegut, named for his paternal grandfather, was born August 29, 1914. He was a serious-looking little boy, even in informal photographs.” ― Charles J. Shields
- “Every tech product on the body like Jawbone or in the home like August is different. But there are definitely principles that apply across the board for me, such as integration in everyday life and discretion.” ― Yves Behar
- “Yeah, early ’71 is when I got my record contract. I had a record come out by August of ’71. Things happened really fast.” ― John Prine
- “Yeah, we held a junior carp tournament on the St. Lawrence River in New York last August. I hosted that along with a couple of other people.” ― Tom Felton
- “The pursuit of perfection always implies a definite aristocracy, which is as much a goal of effort as a noble philosophy, an august civil polity or great art.” ― Ralph Adams Cram
- “Sunset Boulevard opened in August 1950, and it was pronounced the best movie ever made about Hollywood.” ― Gloria Swanson
- “I expect that on the 1st of August, the SA will be once more ready for duty.” ― Ernst Rohm
- “The 6th of August in the morning we saw an opening in the land and we ran into it and anchored in 7 and a half fathom water, 2 miles from the shore, clean sand.” ― William Dampier
- “Meanwhile after failing the bar twice, I knew some people in New York and moved here in August ’71.” ― Robert Quine
- “She divorced me August 10 of 2000, but she never was able to completely get rid of me. Don’t ask me why.” ― Jim Lampley
- “The pleasure of jogging and running is rather like that of wearing a fur coat in Texas in August: the true joy comes in being able to take the damn thing off.” ― Joseph Epstein
- “I don’t have to get up in the morning and go beat up my body like I used to. I don’t have to be out there in August in 108-degree weather down in Texas.” ― Emmitt Smith
- “Every summer, around late July and into August, I find myself in Europe, performing at any festival that will have me.” ― Henry Rollins
- “I have Vie Luxe candles in every room. In 2006 I spent the month of August in Sardinia, and the scent reminds me of the wonderful time we had.” ― Tamara Mellon
- “August in sub-Saharan Los Angeles is one of the great and awful tests of one’s endurance, sanity and stamina.” ― Henry Rollins
Motivational August Quotes
Here is the collection of motivational August quotes that will make you motivate. Don’t forget to share these best motivational August quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing motivational August quotes on your social media timelines.
- “August depresses me a little. I don’t even feel like eating. And when I don’t eat, that’s a sure sign of stagnation.” ― Willard Scott
- “I studied acting in NYU’s graduate program, in which we covered everything from Ibsen and Chekov to August Wilson and David Mamet.” ― Andre Holland
- “Founded in August 2003, MySpace would go on to be the most-visited social networking site in the world from 2005 until early 2008.” ― David Sze
- “We are the first to honor the memories of those who perished through slavery, by declaring August 1 as Emancipation Day.” ― Anthony Carmona
- “We’re not even supposed to have a break in August if we have not passed the appropriations bills. It’s in the House rules.” ― Dan Webster
- “Plays which are universal tempt me. ‘August: Osage County’ is a play which is relevant to the urban Indian set up.” ― Lillete Dubey
- “Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts act themselves senseless in ‘August: Osage County,’ and by the time they’re finished, they’ve acted their movie senseless, too.” ― Steve Erickson
- “In August 2012, the international community should have been far more determined in dealing with the Bashar Assad regime.” ― Francois Hollande
- “August Wilson is the one writer that writes about men like my father, who had a fifth-grade education, who was a janitor at McDonald’s.” ― Viola Davis
- “In August 2008, I moved with the man who would become my husband from Boston to a cabin in rural North Carolina.” ― Laura van den Berg
- “When I first read Barbara Tuchman’s ‘The Guns of August’ in the autumn of 1963, it was as though history went from black and white to Technicolor.” ― Margaret MacMillan
- “The first time that I met B.I.G. was in 1994, summer of ’94 – I believe it was August. I think it was right after ‘Ready to Die’ came out.” ― Cheo Hodari Coker
- “When you see a photograph of a football crowd at a Saturday afternoon game in August 1963, you’ve got 40,000 men in trilbies. That’s paradise, man.” ― Pete Doherty
- “The civil rights movement didn’t end on August 6, 1965. It continued because the work of creating a truly equal country never ends.” ― Jack Schlossberg
- “August is the time when I can feel myself getting stronger as a comedian. I’m at the height of my powers come September.” ― Nish Kumar
- “Every day I’m learning stuff. I started back in August with a DJ friend and since then I’ve been practicing and taking lessons every day.” ― Christian Vieri
- “My grandfather served as a pilot with the Army Air Corps, and he was shot down over Normandy in August 1944.” ― Mikie Sherrill
- “Presidents are only seen on August 15 and January 26. Who knows what they do for five years other than this?” ― Raj Thackeray
What were your favorite August quotes from these quotes about August?
Anyway of where you’ve been in life, if things are changing, consider the possibility that it could be something to be thankful for. What gifts can emerge out of this change? What new things will you learn and experience? On the off chance that nothing rings a bell, think more earnestly. There is consistently a silver coating.
Did you like these August quotes? If you have any other quotes about August share them with us in the comment box. Have you chosen your favorite august quote from these August quotes? If yes then write it down in the comment box if no then your write any august quote in the comment box.