Abraham Lincoln Famous quotes and sayings
Abraham Lincoln famous quotes and sayings. Here are the best Abraham Lincoln quotes to peruse that will without a doubt inspire you.
Here is the collection of 80 Abraham Lincoln famous quotes. Don’t forget to share these Abraham Lincoln quotes about life with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes on your social media profiles.
Abraham Lincoln is the sixteenth leader of the United States. Otherwise called perhaps the most famous and regarded legislators in America who battled for sway, popular government, and rights fairness of the Americans.
He likewise nullified bondage that brought about the country’s economic development and set up Thanks Giving as a national occasion in the United States.
As a man with incredible character and accomplishments, may these quotes by Abraham Lincoln give you motivation, intelligence, and information on the best way to change your lives emphatically and to be a superior variant of yourself? Offer these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes with your companions, family, and friends, and family to inspire them also.
Abraham Lincoln Famous Quotes Images
Here is the collection of Abraham Lincoln famous quotes images. Don’t forget to share these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes with images on your social media timelines.
1. “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” ― Abraham Lincoln
2. “I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.” ― Abraham Lincoln
3. “If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?” ― Abraham Lincoln
4. “No man is poor who has a Godly mother.” ― Abraham Lincoln
5. “I laugh because I must not cry, that is all, and that is all.” ― Abraham Lincoln
6. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
7. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
8. “I will prepare and some day my chance will come.” ― Abraham Lincoln
9. “To ease another’s heartache is to forget one’s own.” ― Abraham Lincoln
10. “Achievement has no color.” ― Abraham Lincoln
11. “No matter how much the cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.” ― Abraham Lincoln
12. “We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
13. “Get books, sit yourself down anywhere, and go to reading them yourself.” ― Abraham Lincoln
14. “You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry” ― Abraham Lincoln
15. “You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.” ― Abraham Lincoln
16. “I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.” ― Abraham Lincoln
17. “It’s not me who can’t keep a secret. It’s the people I tell that can’t.” ― Abraham Lincoln
18. “No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.” ― Abraham Lincoln
19. “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” ― Abraham Lincoln
20. “Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln Famous quotes
Here is the collection of Abraham Lincoln famous quotes. Don’t forget to share these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Tact: the ability to describe others as they see themselves.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I would rather be a little nobody, then to be an evil somebody.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “There are no bad pictures; that’s just how your face looks sometimes.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Do I do not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man‘s character, give his power.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “My a great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren’t very new after all.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down upon the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how a man could look up into the heavens and say there is no God.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Character is like a tree and reputation its shadow. The shadow is what we think it is and the tree is the real thing.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than anyone thing.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the
better angels of our nature.” ―Abraham LincolnAdvertisement
- “Elections belong to the people. It’s their decision. If they decide to turn their back on the fire and burn their behinds, then they will just have to sit on their blisters.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “My father taught me to work, but not to love it. I never did like to work, and I don’t deny it. I’d rather read, tell stories, crack jokes, talk, and laugh — anything but work.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the ax.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “He has a right to criticize, who has the heart to help.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” ― Abraham Lincoln
Inspirational Abraham Lincoln Famous quotes
Here is the collection of inspirational Abraham Lincoln famous quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational Abraham Lincoln famous quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these best inspirational Abraham Lincoln famous quotes on your social media timelines. These amazing inspirational Abraham Lincoln famous quotes are very good to share on your social media stories.
- “AllI have learned, I learned from books.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I care not for a man’s religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Every man’s happiness is his own responsibility.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I am in favor of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “The Lord prefers common-looking people. That is why he made so many of them.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “In this sad world of ours sorrow comes to all and it often comes with bitter agony. Perfect relief is not possible except with time. You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it will make you less miserable now. I have had enough experience to make this statement.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “An a house divided against itself cannot stand.” I believe this government cannot endure, permanently half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “The the better part of one’s life consists of his friendships.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I am not concerned that you have fallen — I am concerned that you arise.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I don’t know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “The the probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “When I get ready to talk to people, I spend two-thirds of the time thinking what they want to hear and one-third thinking about what I want to say.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Be with a leader when he is right, stay with him when he is still right, but, leave him when he is wrong.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “I do the very best I know-how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “The greatest fine art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “If there is anything that links the human to the divine, it is the courage to stand by a principle when everybody else rejects it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country’s cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Die when I may, I want it said of me by those who knew me best, and that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Stand with anyone that is right; stand with him while he is right and part with him when he goes wrong.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Don’t criticize them; they are just what we would be under similar circumstances.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God cannot retain it.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “You cannot build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence.” ― Abraham Lincoln
What was your favorite quote from these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes?
If you have any other Abraham Lincoln famous quotes share them with us in the comment box. What you have learned from these Abraham Lincoln famous quotes tell us in the comment box to help other upcoming readers.
Known for his authority of composed and expressed word, Lincoln consistently inspires us with his useful titbits. These Abraham Lincoln famous quotes are the ones you can cherish for their honesty and vows to make you a superior individual.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational quotes.