Inspirational bible verses about strength and quotes
Inspirational bible verses about strength and quotes. Here are the best bible quotes to peruse from famous authors that will edify you. The Book of God, the Bible, and its power can be a colossal life transformer.
Here is the collection of Inspirational bible verses about strength to help you become familiar with the Bible. Don’t forget to share these Inspirational bible verses about strength with your friends and families.
In the event that you need to know the genuine power and strength of a bible, you are in the perfect place and be stunned by how it can impact a circumstance in your life.
May these bible quotes help you become familiar with the bible and procure the information that you look for. Offer these bible quotes and sayings with your friends, family, and friends and family.
Inspirational bible verses about strength Images
Here is the collection of inspirational bible verses about strength images. Don’t forget to share these inspirational bible quotes about strength with your friends and families. Also, you can share these best inspirational bible verses about strength with pictures on your social media timelines. These inspirational bible verses about strength with images are good to share in your social media stories.
1. “We have never heard the devil’s side of the story, God wrote all the book.” – Anatole France
2. “The Bible shows the way to go to heaven, not the way the heavens go.” – Galileo Galilei
3. “A Bible that’s falling apart usually belongs to someone who isn’t.” – Charles Spurgeon
4. “The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.” – Mark Twain
5. “The Bible was not given for our information but for our transformation.” – D.L. Moody
6. “It ain’t the parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it’s the parts that I do understand.” – Mark Twain
7. “In the bible says you have to forgive seventy times seven. I want you all to know, I’m keeping a chart.” – Hillary Rodham Clinton
8. “I read the paper every day and the Bible every day; that way I know what both sides are up to.” – Zig Ziglar
9. “When I think of all the harm [the Bible] has done, I despair of ever writing anything to equal it.” – Oscar Wilde
10. “The Psalms wrap nouns and verbs around our pain better than any other book.” – Joni Eareckson Tada
11. “Different authors have different points of view. You can’t just say, ‘I believe in the Bible.” – Bart Ehrman
12. “The Bible is authoritative on everything of which it speaks. Moreover, it speaks of everything.” – Cornelius Van Til
13. “The the reason you don’t like the Bible, you old sinner, is because it knows all about you.” – Billy Sunday
14. “The Bible is meant to be down-to-earth. It was written for real people facing real issues.” – Judah Smith
15. “The Bible is only as good and decent as the person reading it.” – Dan Savage
16. “The Bible was composed in such a way that as beginners mature, its meaning grows with them.” – St. Augustine of Hippo
17. “I do not have deep theological understanding or opinion, but I do not read the Bible as the literal word of God.” – Anne Lamott
18. “The inspiration of the Bible depends upon the ignorance of the gentleman who reads it.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
19. “No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.” – George Bernard Shaw
20. “The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies, probably because generally they are the same people.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
Inspirational bible verses about strength
Here is the collection of Inspirational bible verses about strength. Don’t forget to share these inspirational bible quotes about strength with your friends and families. Also, you can share these inspirational bible verses about strength on your social media profiles. These inspirational bible verses about strength to share in your social media stories.
- “Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.” – Ronald Reagan
- “The Bible tells us that there are some things worth fighting for. In fact, the Bible says there are some things worth dying for.” – Rick Warren
- “That God cannot lie, is no advantage to your argument because it is no proof that priests can not, or that the Bible does not.” – Thomas Paine
- “The bible when taken metaphorically, provides us the truth about God; but when taken literally, the bible provides as the truth about man.” – Joey Lawsin
- “The Bible is very easy to understand. But we Christians are a bunch of scheming swindlers. We pretend to be unable to understand it because we know very well that the minute we understand, we are obliged to act accordingly.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “The Bible tells us that God will meet all our needs. He feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass with the splendor of lilies. How much more, then, will He care for us, who are made in His image?
Our only concern is to obey the heavenly Father and leave the consequences to Him.” – Charles StanleyAdvertisement
- “Reading and understanding the Bible involves lots and lots of interpretation. Not just in light of the world and culture around us, but in reference to other parts of the Bible.” – John Piper
- “The Bible says today is the accepted time, today is the day of salvation… But there will come a time when it will be too late for you.” – Billy Graham
- “England has two books, the Bible and Shakespeare. England made Shakespeare, but the Bible made England.” – Victor Hugo
- “I studied every page of this book, and I didn’t find enough love to fill a salt shaker. God is not love in the Bible; God is vengeance, from Alpha to Omega.” – Ruth Hurmence Green
- “The Bible just said ‘Thou shalt not kill’, then told hundreds of stories of people killing each other and becoming heroes, like David with Goliath.” – John Marsden
- “Reading the Bible will help you get to know the word, but it’s when you put it down and live your life that you get to know the author.” – Steve Maraboli
- “It is impossible to enslave, mentally or socially, a bible-reading people. The principles of the bible are the groundwork of human freedom.” – Horace Greeley
- “As for biblical or religious theory, I don’t ever want to fight about the details of the story, I want to live the reality of the message.” – Steve Maraboli
- “The Bible is the greatest of all books; to study it is the noblest of all pursuits; to understand it, the highest of all goals.” – Charles C. Ryrie
- “The Bible is one of the greatest blessings bestowed by God on the children of men. It has God for its author; salvation for its end, and truth without any mixture for its matter. It is all pure.” – John Locke
- “I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good from The Savior of the world is communicated to us through this Book.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “A good church is a Bible-centered church. Nothing is as important as this–not a large congregation, a witty pastor, or tangible experiences of the Holy Spirit.” – Alistair Begg
- “The Word of God will be to you a bulwark and a high tower, a castle of defense against the foe. Oh, see to it that the Word of God is in you, in your very soul, permeating your thoughts, and so operating upon your outward life, that all may know you to be a true Bible-Christian, for they perceive it in your words and deeds.” – Charles Spurgeon
- “You can point to the alleged miracles of the Bible or any other religious text, but they are nothing but old stories fabricated by man and then exaggerated over time.” – Dan Brown
- “I think the greatest weakness in the church today is that almost no one believes that God invests His power in the Bible. Everyone is looking for power in a program, in a methodology, in a technique, in anything and everything but that in which God has placed it—His Word. He alone has the power to change lives for eternity, and that power is focused on the Scriptures.” – R.C. Sproul
- “Nowhere in the Bible, however, do we find God distinguishing between levels of sin. God doesn’t share our rating system. To him, all sin is equally evil, and all sinners are equally lovable.” – Judah Smith
- “We can never learn too much of His will towards us, too much of His messages and His advice. The Bible is His word and its study gives at once the foundation for our faith and an inspiration to battle onward in the fight against the tempter.” – John D. Rockefeller
- “The Bible will always be full of things you cannot understand, as long as you will not live according to those you can understand.” – Billy Sunday
- “In regards to this great Book (the Bible), I have but to say it is the best gift God has given to man. All the good the Savior gave to the world was communicated through this Book. But for it, we could not know right from wrong. All things most desirable for man’s welfare, here and hereafter, are found portrayed in it.” – Abraham Lincoln
What you say about these inspirational bible verses about strength?
Hope you have read all these inspirational bible verses about strength and enjoy them. Don’t forget to implement these inspirational bible verses about strength in your daily life. If you liked those inspirational bible verses about strength. Don’t forget to share these inspirational bible verses about strength and quotes. Don’t forget to subscribe to our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational inspirational quotes.