Short Funny quotes about life that’ll bring happiness to you. Life faces you with very few difficulties. It tosses curves at you and hauls you down. Truth be told, life can once in a while be terrible to such an extent that you
just don’t want to get back up to keep battling for your fantasies.
Short funny quotes about life always very good to change your mood. What’s the point of messing with all the battles when the following difficulty and challenges are approaching not too far off? Besides expectation and inspiration. Humor is the thing that will keep you going during such troublesome occasions. Significantly more thus, the blend of humor and an inspirational demeanor can have a genuine effect in life.
Having a humorous point of view can make unsavory circumstances much more tolerable. At the point when you’re ready to see things with a little humor, you’ll rapidly build up the vital fortitude and assurance that keep you from surrendering. Consequently, we made the accompanying assortment of gloriously funny quotes about life. Enjoy!
Here is the collection of more than 90 short funny quotes about life that you can enjoy reading from praised individuals that will inspire you. Don’t forget to share these short funny life quotes with your friends. May these
short funny quotes about life fill your heart with joy more meaningful and lead you to a more joyful variant of you! Offer these funny quotes in life with your friends, family, and friends and family to inspire them and bring happiness to their faces too.
Short Funny quotes about life Images
Here is the collection of short funny quotes about life images to share with your social media profiles. We have converted these short funny quotes about life into beautiful images to share with your friends and families.
1. “Never miss a good chance to shut up.” – Will Rogers
2. “If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?” – Jerry Seinfeld
3. “It’s not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.” – Marilyn Monroe
4. “Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.” – Ellen DeGeneres
5. “Hooray! Hooray! The end of the world has been postponed!” – Hergé
6. “You are the shuckiest shuck faced shuck in the world!” – James Dashner
7. “A real girl isn’t perfect and a perfect girl isn’t real.” – Harry Styles
8. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guiswite
9. “Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up.” – Marian Keyes
10. “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” – Douglas Adams
11. “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
12. “Life would be tragic if it wasn’t funny.” – Stephen Hawking
13. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” – Robert Frost
14. “Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television.” – Woody Allen
15. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
16. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” – Allen Saunders
17. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” – Mark Twain
18. “When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.” – Cathy Guisewite
19. “All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.” – J.M. Barrie
20. “If you don’t know where you’re going, any road’ll take you there” – George Harrison
Short Funny quotes about life
Here is the collection of short funny quotes about life to share in your text messages with your friends and families. Don’t forget to share these short funny quotes about life on your social media profiles.
- “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Bill Watterson
- “If at first, you don’t succeed then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright
- “If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” – George Carlin
- “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” – Mindy Kaling
- “Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.” – William Goldman
- “Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome.” – Isaac Asimov
- “When I was your age, television was called books.” – William Goldman
- “Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.” – Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- “A hangover is the wrath of grapes.” – Dorothy Parker
- “If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans.” – Woody Allen
- “I’d rather be a rising ape than a falling angel.” – Terry Pratchett
- “This life’s hard, but it’s harder if you’re stupid.” – George V. Higgins
- “If you’re too open-minded; your brains will fall out.” – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- “Short cuts make long delays.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “When the postman rings twice, don’t answer it.” – Unknown
- “When in doubt, ignore and be horribly unimpressed” – Laurell K. Hamilton
- “Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.” – Phyllis Diller
- “Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.” – Niels Bohr
- “A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it’s the stupid ones who need advice.” – Bill Cosby
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” – A. A. Milne
- “Never miss a good chance to shut up.” – Will Rogers
- “This sh—t is easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie, mutha—ka!” – Gerard Way
- “You should eat a waffle! You can’t be sad if you eat a waffle!” – Lauren Myracle
- “If you’re too open-minded; your brains will fall out.” – Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- “I did not attend his funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” – Mark Twain
- “I live in my own little world. But it’s ok, they know me here.” – Lauren Myracle
- “A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.” – Steve Martin
- “Children really brighten up a household. They never turn the lights off.” – Ralph Bus
- “I was asked to name all the presidents. I thought they already had names.” – Demitri Martin
- “Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in.” – Richard Jeni
- “Everything is funny, as long as it’s happening to somebody else.” – Will Rogers
- “When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.” – Henny Youngman
- “Why do people say “no offense” right before they’re about to offend you?” – Anonymous
- “She’s cute, I thought, but you don’t need to like a girl who treats you like you’re ten: You’ve already got a mom.” – John GreenAdvertisement
- “I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition
back.” – Fred Allen
- “Only one thing is impossible for God: To find any sense in any copyright law on the planet.” –
- “Is my paranoia getting completely out of hand, or are you mongoloids really talking about me?”
– John Kennedy Toole
- “Let’s pray that the human race never escapes Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere.” – C.S.
Funny quotes about life
Here is a collection of funny quotes about life. These funny quotes about life are a mixture of short funny quotes and long funny quotes. Don’t forget to share these funny quotes about life with your friends and families.
- “Girls are always complaining that they can never meet a nice guy. Nice guys are everywhere. The
problem isn’t that there aren’t any nice guys, the problem is that all of the nice guys are ugly.” – Carroll Bryant
- “I used to think boners literally pointed in the direction of the person you’re attracted to, like a
compass. That would be helpful. Mortifying as f—k, but at least it would clarify things.” – Becky Albertalli
- “I decided to m—bate with shampoo instead of conditioner today. Because YOLO. Things Jesus never said.” – Dave Matthes
- “I was like, ‘Dude, make me look bad. Please. I want to look ugly. I want to wear orange pants.” –
- “Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.” – Lemony Snicket
- “They love their hair because they’re not smart enough to love something more interesting.” – John Green
- “Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.” – Albert Einstein
- “That’s why they call it the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it.” – George Carlin
- “What makes big b—bs and perkiness so attractive to boys? I mean, really. Two round, mounds of fat
and a fake smile. Yeah, winning attributes.” – Gena Showalter
- “Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and, instead of bleeding, he sings.” – Robert Benchley
- “Never trust people who smile constantly. They’re either selling something or not very bright.” –
Laurell K. Hamilton
- “You know, sometimes kids get bad grades in school because the class moves too slow for them.
Einstein got D’s in school. Well guess what, I get F’s!!!” – Bill Watterson
- “I can’t decide whether I’m a good girl wrapped up in a bad girl, or if I’m a bad girl wrapped up in a good girl. And that’s how I know I’m a woman!” – C. JoyBell C.
- “I came from a real tough neighborhood. Why every time I shut the window I hurt somebody’s fingers.” – Rodney Dangerfield
- “When I was growing up I always wanted to be someone. Now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
- “Will you show me what you really look like? You don’t sparkle, do you?” – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- “What about a compromise? I’ll kill them first, and if it turns out they were friendly, I’ll apologize.” – Rick Riordan
- “Cultivate your curves – they may be dangerous but they won’t be avoided.” – Mae West
- “She didn’t care that people called her a b—ch. ‘It’s just another word for feminist,’ she told me with pride.” – Gayle Forman
- “Can the sarcasm,’ he said. ‘Please, I always use fresh sarcasm, never canned.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
- “You gotta be careful: don’t say a word to nobody about nothing anytime ever.” – Johnny Depp
- “Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.” – Homer Simpson
- “I never forget a face, but in your case, I’ll be glad to make an exception.” – Groucho Marx
- “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize
them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.” – Jack Handey
- “A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.” – Lana Turner
- “My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.” – Dave Barry
- “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” – Socrates
- “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” – Steven Wright
- “A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.” – Fred Allen
- “An archaeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he
is in her.” – Agatha Christie
- “First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me.” – Steve Martin
- “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get a warm feeling that it brings.” – Robert Bloch
- “The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.” – Stanley Randall
- “Life begins at 40 – but so do fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, and the tendency to tell a story to the same person, three or four times.” – Helen Rowland
What you say about these short funny quotes about life?
What was your favorite funny quote from these short funny quotes about life? Tell us in the comment box and if you have any other short funny quotes about life please share them with us in the comment box.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational quotes, inspirational quotes, and all other types of quotes.
Note: – If you are looking for high-quality unique inspirational image quotes with the logo. Then visit our About Us Page for more detail.