Eid Mubarak Wishes to express you’re Feeling with your Loved One
Here is the collection of More than 100 Eid Mubarak wishes. Don’t forget to share these Eid wish with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak Images on your social media timeline.
Eid Mubarak Images
Everyone! Look for Eid Mubarak Images. So, here is the collection of Eid Mubarak Images to express your feelings with your loved one. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak Images with your friends and families. We have converted Eid Mubarak wishes into Eid Mubarak Images to share your social media timelines.
1. “Eid Mubarak! May Allah fulfill all your dreams and hopes.”
2. “May the blessings of Allah be with you and your family forever and always.” Eid Mubarak!
3. “May Allah blesses your life and fulfills all your wishes and Dua’s.” Eid Mubarak.
4. “I hope this Eid brings peace, prosperity, and happiness to everyone’s life.” Eid Mubarak!
5. “May Allah opens the doors of happiness and prosperity for you.” Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
6. “I wish you and your family a very joyful Eid. May Allah accept all your prayers and forgive all your faults.” Eid Mubarak!
7. “Eid Mubarak to you and your family! May this Eid bring nothing but joy and peace for all.” Have a safe and happy Eid day!
8. “May the divine happiness fill our homes and hearts.” Wishing you all Eid Mubarak!
9. “May Allah (SWT) shower countless blessings on you because you deserve all of them. Wish you a very
joyous eid, my love.”
10. “Sending all my love and good wishes to you on this Eid.” Happy Eid Mubarak, dear sister/brother.
11. “Before we ask for happiness and prosperity, we should ask for mercy. May Allah shower his mercy on us.” Eid al-Fitr Mubarak!
12. “Every day is Eid for me when I’m with you. Sending lots of love to this Eid.” Eid Mubarak.
13. “You are the reason why my life is so colorful each day. Let me make this Eid such a colorful one for you!” Eid Mubarak my love!
14. “Eid is a day to cheer and to laugh with all your heart. It’s a day to be grateful to Allah for all of his
heavenly blessings on us.” Wishing you a happy Eid 2021.
15. “May the blessings of Allah always knock at your door.” Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
16. “On this holy festive, wishing you a day filled with lots of laughter and happy moments.” Eid Mubarak from my family to yours!
17. “Happy Eid Mubarak! Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe, and pray to your Almighty.”
18. “May Allah place mercy upon all the Muslims all around the world on this happy occasion of Eid! Eid Mubarak to everyone celebrating!”
19. “Every Eid with you is like a blessing from Allah. Thanks for being with me there always. Eid Mubarak to the person I love most.”
20. “Be grateful to Him for His blessings. Eid Mubarak from my family to yours.”
21. “May every moment of this Eid brings you closer to Allah (SWT) and gets you rewarded for your deeds! Eid Mubarak.”
Eid Mubarak Wishes
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak Wishes to celebrate your Eid. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak wishes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Eid Wishes on your social media profiles.
- “Eid Mubarak to all my nearest and dearest ones. May Allah (SWA) shower our lives with happiness, spiritual wisdom, and divine guidance.”
- “May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you!” Eid Mubarak.
- “Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May the Almighty accept your prayers and bless you with the rewards of Ramadan.” Have a safe Eid!
- “At the end of this Holy month, Eid is finally here to grace us with happiness and prosperity. May this day be ever so joyful for us!” Eid Mubarak!
- “Wishing you and your family a very happy, prosperous, and blissful Eid Day!”
- “May you find a million reasons to make your life more beautiful on this day. May the joy of Eid be multiplied a thousand times and stay with you forever.” Eid Mubarak!
- “Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones! May God accept our prayers, good deeds, and sacrifices and shower us with his holy blessings.”
- “To my dearest friends and family, a sincere Eid Mubarak to you all. May Allah(SWA) enrich our lives with happiness, peace, and prosperity.”
- “Brothers and sisters, friends and family, Eid Mubarak to you all. From the bottom of my heart, I pray that the Almighty makes our lives beautiful and our struggles meaningful.”
Advance Eid Mubarak Wishes
Here is the collection of advance Eid Mubarak’s wishes. Don’t forget to say advance, Eid Mubarak, with these advance Eid Mubarak wishes. Also, you can share these Advance Eid Mubarak wishes on your social media profiles.
- “Eid Mubarak in advance! Wishing for you to spend this holy occasion surrounded by love and happiness
only!” Have a joyous Eid day!
- “I pray to the Almighty that he filled all your lives with love and prosperity.” Happy Eid Mubarak in
- “Hope you all are going to have an excellent but safe Eid this year. May Eid brings lots and lots of
happiness.” Eid al-Fitr Mubarak.
- “May Allah flourishes our life with his blessings and love. A very happy Eid day wishes in advance to you and your family.”
- “Do not worry about things that are not meant for you. Allah (SWT) knows the best. Enjoy the Eid day with your loved ones this year.”
- “An advance Eid Mubarak from the late cat to all of you. Enjoy this Eid maintaining all the safety. Do not
forget to wear a mask.”
- “Wishing you and your loved ones Eid Mubarak in advance! May the Almighty bless us during this Ramadan season and lead us to prosperity.”
- “Advance Eid Mubarak to all my lovely friends and family members. May Allah grant us wisdom, peace, and prosperity in our lives.”
- “The holy month of Ramadhan is about to end. I hope that we shall all put into practice the invaluable gems of wisdom we have acquired in the month of Ramadhan.” Advance Eid Mubarak to you all.
- “Advance Eid Mubarak to all my friends and family. Have a lovely Eid filled with laughter, good food, and shared moments of joy.”
Eid Mubarak Messages
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak messages. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak messages with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak Wishes on your social media timelines.
- “May this Eid be the beginning of another successful year in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your lovely family!”
- “Take a break from living in stress and this is Eid so let’s celebrate! You are welcome to join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.” Happy Eid Day!
- “Start living now and stop worrying about tomorrow. Life is too short to spend in tension. Just enjoy every moment of every day. Thinking of you on this Eid Day.”
- “Eid Mubarak! Seize the moment and be happy. Because very little is needed to make a happy life, it’s all
within yourself and your way of thinking.”
- “May this Eid brings you joys unlimited, may all your wishes come true on this holy day, and may you and your family be blessed by the grace of Allah.” Eid ul-Fitr Mubarak!
- “Let this special occasion of Eid adorns your life with the colors of heaven. I wish a wonderful Eid day for
you and your family.”
- “Enjoy like a child and be thankful to Allah for he has bestowed all the Muslims with such a beautiful
day.” Eid Mubarak to you!
- “May this beautiful occasion of eid give you all the reasons to make your life even more beautiful.”
Wishing you a happy Eid day! Eid Mubarak!
- “Let this Eid be the occasion of sharing the love and caring for the people who need to be loved and cared
for.” Eid Mubarak to all!
- “Spending Eid with friends and family with lots of delicious food is a pure blessing; consider yourself lucky if you have them in your life!” Eid Mubarak.
- “As long as you keep faith in Allah, no evil can touch your heart and no sorrow can ruin your day. May your life be filled with joy and happiness on this Eid!”
- “This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all
your prayers and fulfill all your desires.” Eid Mubarak!
- “Accept the blessings of Allah with all your heart and forget the sorrows that burden your soul. Enjoy the
moments you share with your family.” Happy Eid Day
- “With the sight of the new moon, Ramadhan Kareem is finally over. May Allah (SWA) grant us the Tawfeeq to apply the gems of wisdom from Ramadhan into our daily lives.” Happy Eid al Fitr
- “With an incomparable joy in my heart, I wish you all a blessed Eid Mubarak.”
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Friends
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak’s wishes for friends. Don’t forget to share these Inspiratinal Eid Mubarak wishes with your friends. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak wishes for friends on your social media timelines.
- “Eid Mubarak to all my lovely friends. May God bless us all and make us all devout and honorable Muslims.”
- “Happy Eid to you and your family. May success never leaves your side.”
- “You can bring a smile on my face even when I am feeling sad. A friend like you is a treasure to keep forever. May Allah shower his blessings on you.” Eid Mubarak dear!
- “There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend
like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!”
- “The month of Ramadhan has left us my friend, and the joyous occasion of Eid is present before us once
more. May we all enjoy the festivities of Eid.”
- “Eid Mubarak my awesome friend. May the world always be amazed through your purest soul and great
ideas. You are the best.”
- “Let this holy occasion of eid be a remarkable milestone for our friendship. Wishing you and your family a
memorable Eid this year!” Eid Mubarak.
- “In prayer there is hope; in love beauty and in having friends like you there is peace.” Eid Mubarak to you
- “Your kindness and integrity make me so surprised. You, my friend, are a rare piece of gem. I am lucky to have you as my best friend.” Eid Mubarak to you!
- “Good food, good friends, and good laughs. I’m happy no matter what happens or what changes along the way.” Happy Eid Day!
- “Every eid is more enjoyable with friends like you. I love you all and wish the most special Eid Mubarak to all of you!”
- “The joys of Eid are incomplete without a friend like you to be with. You are the reason why my Eids are so special.” Eid Mubarak dear friend!
- “Let’s celebrate this holy occasion with the pleasure of spending one more amazing year of friendship.”
Wishing you an amazing Eid day!
- “On this special occasion, let’s make a promise that no matter what happens, we will remain best friends of each other for the rest of our life.” Eid Mubarak.
- “Let’s celebrate this joys Eid occasion wearing the new dress, eating sweets and lots of delicious food.” Best wishes for a great Eid day!
- “You are not only my friend but also the best mentor and guide I could ever have. Wish you nothing but only good things on this Eid.” Eid Mubarak dear.
- “May Allah reward you for your virtues, all your good deeds, and loving nature. A very happy Eid to you from us.”
- “Eid Mubarak to my wisest and most caring friend in the world. May you always be the wisest owl in the
- “Apart from me, my success is your other best friend. I wish you a very happy and safe Eid to my dearest
friend. Love you.”
Eid Mubarak Messages for Family
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak messages for the family. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak messages with your family. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak wishes on your social media timelines.
- “Eid Mubarak to the loveliest family on the earth. May the Almighty Allah keep us safe and healthy in this
time of crisis.”
- “I am thankful to Allah because he blesses me with two wonderful days in a year to be with the people I
love and care about most in my life!”
- “Dear mom and dad, I feel so lucky to have parents like you to spend the day with. You have been the reason why every Eid day seems like a day I spend in heaven.” Eid Mubarak to you!
- “Eid Mubarak to all of you. You make our home beautiful with your own aura and I hope Allah will always keep us together with happy vibes.”
- “Eid is the perfect occasion for us to rejoice in happiness together and tighten the bond of our family.”
Eid Mubarak to all of you!
- “Even if I’m not with you on this Eid day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you to share all
the joys and pleasure. Enjoy this Eid to the fullest. Love you all!”
- “Eid Mubarak! May this Holy day guide us all towards the way of light and remove the darkness of our
hearts.” Have a happy Eid day!
- “Wave goodbye to another amazing year and be ready to welcome the crescent moon, beautiful new dresses, and of course all the delicious food. Eid Mubarak to my loving family! I love you all!”
- “I’m sending the moon tonight to say Eid Mubarak to my lovely family. Hope it can make it to you before I reach home. Advanced Eid Mubarak from me!”
- “Let’s have a day full of love, cheer, good food, happy moment, and lots of dua. Let’s have an Eid day with the most loved ones. A very happy Eid Mubarak, dear family.”
- “As the holy day is approaching, I feel like I can’t wait for more to be reunited with you guys.
Love you from the deep of my heart. Eid Mubarak to you all!”
- “Eid is joyous and cheerful because I get to spend it with my lovely family. Happy Eid to my unique family. You guys are the best.”
Eid Mubarak Greetings for Husband
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak wishes for Married women. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak wishes with your lovely husband. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak greetings for Husband.
- “May Allah accept our good deeds and Dua’s. Wishing you Eid Mubarak, dear husband.”
- “May Allah shower you with eternal success and happiness that you truly deserve. Eid Mubarak, my dear
- “Dear husband, may this Eid positively change our lives and keep us together forever. I’m grateful to Allah
for blessing me with you. Eid Mubarak, my love.”
- “I never expected someone who would love me this way. May Allah keep you healthy and happy always. Eid Mubarak, dear husband. May this Eid come with happiness and prosperity.”
- “On this holy occasion, I pray that the smile on your face never fades away. Eid Mubarak, lovely husband.”
- “Thank you for adding so many colors into my life. You make me feel alive and special all the time. May Allah protect you and guides you towards success and happiness. Eid Mubarak dear.”
- “From the depth of my heart, I wish my adorable husband a very happy Eid Mubarak. May Allah bless our marriage and our family.”
- “It’s hard to find a perfect soulmate nowadays. I am too lucky that I have found a perfect soulmate and true love in the same person.” Eid Mubarak dear!
- “Your love makes my every day so special. And when it comes to Eid, my pleasure doubles as I have you to spend the day with and share the joys together.”
Eid Mubarak Greetings for Wife
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak wishes for your wife. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak wishes with your lovely wives. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak greetings for wife on your social media timelines.
- “Dear wife, Eid Mubarak to you! May Allah grant everything you have prayed for and rewards you with his blessings. You are in my thoughts and prayers!”
- “My wife, I wish you a joyous, prosperous, and blissful Eid day! Thank you for taking care of me during Ramadan as well. May Allah bless you!”
- “It is a blessing itself to have you beside me as a life partner. A very happy Eid Mubarak to you. Always
- “Eid Mubarak to the light of my heart. May we all always stay true to the straight path and may Allah unite us together in Jannah.”
- “Nothing feels more wonderful than spending a beautiful day with a beautiful partner. I love you. Eid Mubarak dear!”
- “Eid is not just a day to rejoice for me. It’s a day that makes me feel grateful to Allah for blessing my
life with so many gifts, including the one I’m wishing Eid Mubarak now!”
- “With you, every Eid is more wonderful than the previous year. Thanks for being with me all these years and making me feel grateful to Allah for you!” Eid Mubarak!
- “You are one of my most passionate dua that Allah has approved. Eid Mubarak my beautiful wife. I love
- “I feel incredibly lucky to have you as a wife. May Allah shower return the care and love to you that you
have showered on us all these years. Eid Mubarak love.”
- “his Eid is going to be very special because I have you with me. Eid Mubarak is Beautiful. Looking for a very happy day.”
Eid Mubarak Wishes for Brother
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak’s wishes for brothers. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak wishes with your brothers. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak Wishes for brothers on your social media timelines.
- “Eid Mubarak bro. Sending you warm wishes on eid ul Fitr. Keep me in your prayers and I will keep you in mind.”
- “Dear brother, wishing you a very happy eid. May this eid bring peace in your heart and happiness in your home.” Eid Mubarak.
- “May Allah decorate your life with success and brighten your ways with the lights of heaven. You are always in my prayers.” Eid Mubarak, brother!
- “May the grace of Allah fall upon you like raindrops and may all your problems be vanished like a puff of
smoke. Always keep faith in Allah.” Eid Mubarak.
- “May Allah bring peace and smoothness in your life. May Allah accept all your prayers and reward you with the best always. Happy Eid UL FITR to the best brother in the world.”
- “Your love cares and honesty makes you the best brother in the world. Every time I look at you, I can’t help feeling grateful to Allah!” Eid Mubarak!
- “As long as I have a brother like you, no sorrow in the world can touch my heart. You are the nicest brother in the world. Eid Mubarak dear brother! God bless you.”
- “Eid Mubarak to the brother closest to my heart. May the Almighty bless you immensely in all that you do.”
- “It is in my happiest moments that I find myself thinking about you brother. On the joyous occasion of Eid, I wish you and your family endless joy.”
- “Bro, I have been waiting so long to celebrate this eid with you. I’m coming home. Save my gift, and you
know I prefer cash as always.”
- “Happy eid to you and my dear sister-in-law, and kids too. I can’t wait to taste the delicious food cooked by her. I’m missing you all too much.”
- “May Allah grant my brother everything his heart desires. Praying for you and your well-being. Stay safe
and enjoy. Eid Mubarak.”
Eid Wishes for Sister
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak Wishes for sister. Don’t forget to share these Motivational Eid Mubarak wishes with your lovely sisters. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak wishes for sister on your social media timelines.
- “May you always be happy and blessed in your life. Eid Mubarak, dear sister.”
- “On this Eid, I want to thank Allah for blessing me with a supportive and caring sister like you that anyone can ask for. May He answer all your wishes and fulfill your dreams.” Eid Mubarak
- “Wishing you a lovely Eid, dear sis. Cherish every moment of your life and live the fullest.”
- “A sister is a gift from Allah and I truly adore you. Eid Mubarak, loving sister.”
- “You are a blissful soul God gave me as a sister. Thanks for making my life wonderful. Wishing you a very happy Eid Mubarak sister!”
- “You always took care of me as mom and protected me like dad. Your unconditional love and motherly care made me feel secure all the time. May this Eid bring happiness and good health
- “Wishing a very happy Eid Mubarak with lots of love and respect from the deepest corner of my heart. I
feel lucky to have a sister like you.” Eid Mubarak!
- “A sister like you is a blessing only for the fortunate ones. I want to thank Allah for being so kind
to me by giving me a sister like you.” Eid Mubarak!
- “Dear Sister, Eid is so joyous only because I get to spend this day with you! Eid Mubarak! May we be able to spend hundreds of Eids together!”
- “Eid Mubarak to the most beautiful angel without whom my childhood would have been so boring and
lifeless. Wishing you a joyous Eid UL FITR.”
- “My lovely sister, wishing you a happy and safe Eid Day! May the bond of our sisterhood remains strong
forever! You are in my thoughts and prayers!”
Eid Mubarak Quotes
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak quotes. Don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak quotes with your
friends and families. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak quotes on your social media profiles.
- “I wish the love, prosperity, and happiness of Eid always be with you.” Eid Mubarak.
- “On this joyous occasion, accept my heartfelt wishes. Wishing you a happy and peaceful Eid.”
- “It is You we worship, and we ask for help.” – The Holy Quran 1:5
- “Remember your Lord morning and evening, deep in your heart with humility and with fear; and also in a low voice; do not be of those who are heedless.” – The Holy Quran 7:205
- “Show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant.” – The Holy Quran 7:199
- “Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord.” – The Holy Quran 18:110
- May Allah calm our minds and make the path easier for us. Eid Mubarak to all of you.
- Wishing you a Pleased Eid. May Allah leads you to the right path, brings joy into your life.
- “This Quran guides to the best path, and brings good news to the believers who lead a righteous life, that
they have deserved a great recompense.” – The Holy Quran, 17:9
- “Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O you who believe! Send you blessings on him, and
salute him with all respect.” – The Holy Quran 33:56
- Let’s celebrate Eid with our friends, family, and neighbors. May we get the reward for our deeds. Eid
- “O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is
an outright enemy to you.” – The Holy Quran 2:208
- “And whosoever fears Allaah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make way for him to get out (from every
difficulty).” – Al-Talaaq 65:2
Eid Mubarak Prayers
Here is the collection of Eid Mubarak wishes Prayers don’t forget to share these Eid Mubarak wishes prayers with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Eid Mubarak wishes prayers on your social media profiles.
- “Eid’s prayers are what we are looking for to cling on to! Eid’s blessings we all look for to have some smile on our faces. A very happy Eid to you and your families.”
- “We hope and pray that this Eid will bring bundles of happiness, joy, and blessings for each one of us.
Happy Eid to you.”
- “I pray that your every day be filled with happiness, laughter, and joy. Wishing you and your family Eid
- “May the guidance and blessings of Allah always be with us. Wishing you and your family a lovely Eid
- “May Allah remove the sorrows that make our hearts heavy, smoothes our path, and strengthen our deen.” Eid Mubarak.
- “Eid Mubarak to you and your family, my dear friend. May He opens the door of happiness and prosperity.”
- “Let’s pray for the healing of the world on this occasion of Eid and pray for the mercy of the Almighty.” Have a beautiful Eid.
- “May Allah and His angels send blessings on everyone and save us from all the evil things.” Eid Mubarak
- “May Eid turns the desire of our heart into reality and shines the light of rightness on us.” Eid Mubarak
from us to your family.
- “May the goodness and joy in our life be multiplied on this Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds and
forgive your sins.” Happy Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
What was your favorite Eid? Mubarak wishes from Above Eid Mubarak Wishes?