Quotes about Negativity that’ll inspire you to think positively
Quotes about the negativity that will inspire you to think positively. Negativity quotes that will force you to go positively. Here are the best negativity quotes to peruse that will disclose to you what negativity will mean for your life.
Here is the collection of more than 70 quotes about Negativity. Don’t forget to share these negative quotes with your friends and families to inspire them to think positively. Also, you can share these quotes about negativity on your social media timelines.
Being negative in any circumstance or occurrence will accomplish more damage than anything else. Albeit the vast majority are struggling trying not to be negative, it’s ideal to simply zero in on the great stuff and think
positively. Likewise, consistently shun negative contemplations and avoid negative individuals around you.
May these negative individuals’ quotes assist you with understanding the matter, have the option to clear your psyche from negative thinking, and see its benefits. Offer these negative energy quotes with your companions, family, and friends, and family to inspire them also.
Negativity Quotes Images
Here is the collection of negativity quotes with images that will inspire you. Don’t forget to share these negativity quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these negativity quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
1. “Negativity is the enemy of creativity.” – David Lynch
2. “Negativity will kill you faster than any disease.” – Anonymous
3. “Negativity doesn’t pay my bills.” – Michelle Q. Chu
4. “Negativity gets attention and gets clicks.” – Redfoo
5. “Negativity doesn’t help me.” – David Ortiz
6. “Negativity just sucks the life out of somebody.” – Tito Ortiz
7. “Negativity drove me out of politics in the mid-Nineties.” – Mark McKinnon
8. “Negativity spreads faster than any Justin Bieber song.” – Vanilla Ice
9. “The the best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous.” – David Icke
10. “There are so many great things in life; why dwell on negativity?” – Zendaya
11. “I have no room in my life for any form of negativity or non-acceptance.” – Ricky Williams
12. “I don’t want to speak negativity into existence.” – SZA
13. “I like to keep my world positive. There’s enough negativity kicking around.” – Jim Root
14. “I just need somewhere to dump all my negativity.” – Van Morrison
15. “Regret leads to negativity, and negativity kills creativity.” – Carol Channing
16. “We humans absorb a lot of negativity in this world, but dogs are pure joy.” – Zak Bagans
17. “Protect your enthusiasm from the negativity of others.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
18. “All the negativity that was once around me has turned into all this positivity.” – Brian Banks
19. “My mother’s prayers protect me. Negativity, nothing reaches me.” – Dhanush
20. “I see no point in holding grudges. I’d rather not have any negativity within me.” – Zeenat Aman
21. “I do not associate with and I do not speak back to negativity.” – Farrah Abraham
22. “I get very uncomfortable with negativity.” – Akshaye Khanna
Quotes about Negativity
Here is a collection of quotes about the negativity that will inspire you to think positively. Don’t forget to share these quotes about negativity with your friends and families to force them to think positively. Also, you can share these quotes about negativity on your social media profiles.
- “The media dwells mostly on negativity.” – Bill Parcells
- “I feel negativity is not to be paid attention to.” – Omarion
- “I think you can always learn from a little bit of negativity.” – Emma Willis
- “I try to stay away from all negativity.” – Kane Brown
- “Obama shows no sign of easing up on negativity.” – Ron Fournier
- “I think sometimes we seem to obsess on negativity.” – Andie MacDowell
- “I think you achieve a lot more through love than negativity.” – Alexa Chung
- “I’ve learned to laugh most of the negativity off.” – Tomi Lahren
- “Unfortunately, there is a lot of abuse and negativity online.” – Normani Kordei
- “I always loved the spotlight, just not the negativity.” – Winnie Harlow
- “Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.” – Shirley MacLaine
- “I do believe in bad energy and not wanting to be around negativity.” – Kyle Richards
- “Don’t let negative thoughts of the past or the future ruin your today.” – Avina Celeste
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.” – Dr. Hans Selye
- “It is better to dwell on the beautiful things in life than the negative.” –
Lailah Gifty Akita
- “However vast the darkness, we must supply it with our own light.” – Stanley Kubrick
- “Negativity, in general, is one of the things that holds people back, and you have to see what’s holding you back to get away from it.” – Lucy Dacus
- “Negative people can only infest you with discouragements when they find you around. Just get lost and be saved.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “No matter how valuable you are and your ideas, fools will certainly play both of you down, so exclude yourselves from the inflammatory environs of fools.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “When we are aware of our weaknesses or negative tendencies, we open the opportunity to work on them.” – Allan Lokos
- “Negative words are powerful boomerangs so be careful what you say about people and yourself.” – Mary J. Blige
- “It would be easy to become a victim of our circumstances and continue feeling sad, scared, or angry; or instead, we could choose to deal with injustice humanely and break the chains of negative thoughts and energies, and not let ourselves sink into it.” – Erin Gruwell
Quotes on Negativity
Here is the collection of quotes on negativity that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes about negativity with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about negativity on your social media timelines.
- “If you find yourself plagued by a recurrent worry, train yourself to think of something else. Your conscious mind can concentrate on only one thought at a time, and driving the negativity away will free you up to move forward again.” – Harvey Mackay Advertisement
- “I’ll always use the negativity as more motivation to work even harder and become even stronger.” – Tim Tebow
- “If I could teach people to be grateful, we could have an amazing world where negativity could not grow and foster, and children would have a smile on their face.” – Catriona Gray
- “There’s a way that you can throw negativity out there that seems rebellious. But I’ve always taken pleasure in a different kind of rebellion, which is putting a positive spin on everything, trying to enjoy myself at all times.” – Zac Efron
- “Don’t let negativity affect your vision. A lot of people have said harsh things, but I don’t let it affect me. If anything it gives me more enthusiasm and pushes me to do better in my career so I can prove them wrong.” – Nicole Polizzi
- “If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome.” – Michael Jordan
- “When we choose to spread negativity, the bad vibes or focus too much on spreading rumors and gossiping about the other person, it doesn’t show who that other person is but, it shows who we are to the world.” – Jyoti Patel
- “Having the strength to tune out negativity and remain focused on what I want gives me the will and confidence to achieve my goals.” – Gisele Bundchen
- “When you have a lot of stress and negativity around you when you cut that away, you cleanse.” – Lil Jon
- “There are some people who always seem angry and continuously look for conflict. Walk away; the battle they are fighting isn’t with you, it is with themselves.” – Anonymous
- “No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world.” – Wayne Dyer
- “If we give something positive to others, it will return to us. If we give negative, that negativity will be returned.” – Allu Arjun
- “I think we manifest the very thing we put out. If you’re putting out negativity, then you’re going to retrieve that same sentiment. If you emanate joy, it comes back to you.” – Robin Wright
- “Life is too short to spend in negativity. So I have made a conscious effort to not be where I don’t want to be.” – Hugh Dillon
- “Nobody can motivate himself in a positive direction by continually using negative words.” – John C. Maxwell
- “It’s hard to let go of all that negativity, which will seriously drain your motivation, but you got to let it go.” – Oscar Auliq-Ice
- “People will try to pull you down, but you need to fight the negativity in your life. It’s always good to stay positive and think positive.” – Vivek Oberoi
- “Curiosity is what keeps me open to a sense of hope. It staves off negativity.” – Carrie Brownstein
- “I feel like the bad times have fired me up: you have to turn negativity into positivity.” – Tulisa
- “Never let the negativity get to you. There are gonna be a lot of people you have to plow through, but as long you believe in yourself, that’s all that matters.” – Becky G
- “If you find yourself complaining a lot then you are problem-oriented. Focus on what you can do not on what you can’t become solution-oriented.” – Akiroq Brost
- “All negativity is an illusion created by the limited mind to protect and defend itself.” – Ambika Wauters
- “You can’t think away your self-defeating thoughts; you have to dissolve them through action.” – Marty Rubin
- “Having a strong sense of self-discipline helps us to avoid negativity and achieve the greatness we desire.” – Amr Okasha
- “Sensitive souls draw in the negativity of others because they are so open.” – John Gray
- “Negativity is an addiction to the bleak shadow that lingers around every human form and you can transfigure negativity by turning it toward the light of your soul.” – John O’Donohue
- “Despair not. Refuse to be gloomy or negative. Don’t allow challenges and situations to rob your joy. Don’t allow anything or anyone to take your peace away.” – Patricia Dsouza
- “People who project negativity typically have low self-esteem. They feel bad about themselves, and their negativity is simply a reflection of those feelings.” – Hendrie Weisinger
- “If there’s anyone who makes you feel bad about yourself or anything that’s bringing you down, you don’t need it in your life. Negativity begets negativity, but positivity begets positivity.” – Stephanie McMahon
- “Negativity is cannibalistic. The more you feed it, the bigger and stronger it grows.” – Bobby Darnell
- “The thing that I’ve learned is that there really is no joy, and nothing ever good is going to come from negativity. Those are thoughts that, even if you were presenting an honest version of yourself, there’s just no point in sharing.” – Stephen Amell
- “A lot of people will ignore positive words when they are down and accept negative words. Those people will never get better.” – Travis J. Dahnke
What was your favorite negativity quote from the about quotes about negativity?
Hope you have read all these quotes about negativity and enjoy them.
Life may give us lemons, sometimes more than others, but it’s important not to dwell on the setbacks. Negativity can spread like a disease, affecting not only ourselves but our perception of others as well. Pull yourself out of the rut with the collection of insightful negativity quotes below.
If you have any other quotes about negativity share them with us in the comment box. Don’t forget to subscribe to our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational and inspirational quotes.
Note:- If you are looking for your own high-quality motivational quotes images then please visit our About Us page for more detail.