Quotes About Regret that will assist you with admitting what makes a difference
Quotes about regret will assist you with acknowledging what makes a
difference. Here are the best regret quotes and sayings to peruse that will
give you more ideas about regret and what can be done.
Here is the collection of more than 80 Quotes about Regret. Don’t forget to share these
inspirational quotes about regret with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about regret on your social media profiles.
Everyone has regrets, and that incorporates the missteps you did before
and choices you regret doing. Try not to carry on with your life in regret,
move forward, and gain from the mix-ups of yesterday.
May these quotes on regrets assist you with understanding the matter,
how to overcome the negative feeling, and have the option to deal with it
emphatically. Offer these quotes about regrets in existence with your
companions, family, and friends, and family to motivate them too.
Regret quotes Images
Here is the collection of regret quotes images. Don’t forget to share these regret quotes images on your social media profiles. We have converted these regret quotes into beautiful images to share with your friends and families.
1. “You can’t regret the life you didn’t lead.” – Junot Díaz
2. “I’m too old torecover, too narrow to forgive myself.” – Lillian Hellman
3. “Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” ―
4. “Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.” ―
5. “regret is mostly caused by not having done anything.” ―
6. “No trouble ever got fixed late at night,” he said. “Midnight is for regrets.” ―
7. “My guilt is an ocean for me to drown in.” ―
8. “You can’t regret the life you didn’t lead.” ―
9. “Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.” ―
10. “Our biggest regrets are not for the things we have done but for the things we haven’t done” ―
11. “Do not feel sad for your tears as rocks never regret the waterfalls” ―
12. “Regret; The saddest word in the English language.” ―
13. “One can’t reason away regret-it’s a bit like falling in love, falling into regret.” ―
14. “Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.” – Arthur Miller
15. “Living with regrets was like driving a car that only moved in reverse.” – Jodi Picoult
16. “Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, ‘It might have been.” – Kurt Vonnegut
17. “Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.” – Laura Kasischke
18. “If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow?” – José Saramago
19. “Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.” – Victoria Holt
20. “Everybody was sorry. Sorry was easy. Sorry was for suckers.” – Gretchen McNeil
Quotes About Regret
Here is the collection of Quotes about Regret that will assist you with admitting what makes a difference. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes about regret with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about regret on your social media profiles.
- “If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world.” – Mercedes Lackey
- “At that moment I understood that the cruelest words in the universe are if only.” – Lisa See
- “Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today.” – Jonathan Larson
- “A thousand times I was ready to regret and take back my rash statement, yet it had been the truth.” – Hermann Hesse
- “No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.” – Umar ibn Al-Khattab
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” – Shannon L.
- “Regrets are idle; yet history is one long regret. Everything might have turned out so differently.” – Charles Dudley Warner
- “Our biggest regrets are not for the things we have done but for the things we haven’t done.” – Chad Michael Murray
- “There are two kinds of guilt: the kind that drowns you until you’re useless, and the kind that fires your soul to purpose.” – Sabaa Tahir
- “Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous?” – Ali Shaw
- “Regret is mostly caused by not having done anything.” – Charles Bukowski
- “The past could always be annihilated. Regret, denial, or forgetfulness could do that. But the future was inevitable.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Never regret trusting someone. It proves you have a heart. But if he turns out to be a lying worm, I’m not going to waste my time crying. Because I am way too fabulous for that.” – Jude Watson
- “We all make mistakes, have struggles and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.” – Steve Maraboli
- “There was a long hard time when I kept far from me the remembrance of what I had thrown away when I was quite ignorant of its worth.” – Charles Dickens
- “Not everything’s perfect, especially in the beginning. And it’s all right to have a little bit of regret every once in a while. It’s when you feel it all the time and can’t do anything about it… that’s when you get into trouble.” – Sarah Dessen
- “The mistakes I’ve made are dead to me. But I can’t take back the things I never did.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
- “Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only good for wallowing in.” – Katherine Mansfield
- “I see it all perfectly, there are two possible situations, one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it, you will regret both.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- “I want to undo this. To make it right. But I have no idea how. I don’t seem to know how to open up to people without getting the door slammed in my face. So I do nothing.” – Gayle Forman
- “Regret is counterproductive. It’s looking back on a past that you can’t change. Questioning things as they occur can prevent regret in the future.” – Colleen Hoover
- “If you had to relive your life exactly as it was, same successes and failures, same happiness, same miseries, the same mixture of comedy and tragedy, would you want to? Was it worth it?” – Gavin Extence
- “Four things do not come back: the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.” – Ted Chiang
- “Sensitive people either love deeply or they regret deeply. There really is no middle ground because they live in passionate extremes.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Regrets are pointless. It’s too late for regrets. You’ve already done it, haven’t you? You’ve lived your life. No point wishing you could change it.” – Lemmy Kilmister
- “There is no more disastrous mania, no more dangerous whim, than the speculation over roads not taken.” – Juan Gabriel Vásquez
- “The advance of regret can be so gradual that it is impossible to say ‘Yesterday I was happy, Today I am not.” – E.M. Forster
- “For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: ‘It might have been!” – John Greenleaf Whittier
- “Sometimes I wish life was written pencil so we could erase it and write it all over again.” – Thisuri Wanniarachchi
- “We should have taken our chances back then, when we were young and beautiful and didn’t even know it.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
- “Regret the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “If you are afraid to take a chance, take one anyway. What you don’t do can create the same regrets as the mistakes you make.” – Iyanla Vanzant
- “Regret is an the unavoidable result of any loss, for in loss we lose the tomorrow that we needed to make right our yesterday or today.” – Gerald Lawson Sittser
- “The longer our trail of regrets, the more we tend to value the importance of making wise decisions.” – Bob Santos
- “We have to let go of all blame, all attacking, all judging, to free our inner selves to attract what we say we want.” – Joe Vitale
- “We cannot always change what has happened to us, but we can change how we react and how we live in the future. Living with no regrets is living successfully.” – Dr. Ellen Taricani
- “Most of us have had regrets and recognize how they can hold us back or keep us stuck in life and relationships. Getting past ‘The Past’ is important for anyone desiring to live beyond mistakes and the problems they make.” – Ron Neff
- “Something you need most might be something you turn away from, something you turn away from might be something you regret, and something you regret, in the end, might cost you the one chance you ever had.” – Brian Judge
- “We all make mistakes in life that’s true. Some little, some big, some simple, and some more complex. Some mistakes we regret forever.” – Rashard Royster
- “If we fill our hours with regrets over the failures of yesterday, we have no today in which to be thankful.” – Anonymous
Relationship regret quotes
Here is the collection of relationship regret quotes that will help you to realize the problems. Don’t forget to share these relationships regret quotes with your friends and families.
- “Regret is an appalling waste of time.” – Katherine Mansfield
- “I have quite a robust relationship with regret. You simply don’t know what the alternative would have been.” – Juliet Stevenson
- “I have a beautiful son, I don’t regret it, I’m very proud of the way that we handle our relationship and the way that we keep our son first and that’s our priority.” – Nia Long
- “Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.” – Richard Bach
- “In terms of relationships, I’ve had two failures, although I don’t like to call them failures; they are self-learning, and I cannot say I regret any of my relationships. I’ve always said that I am a much-loved woman.” – Kate del Castillo
- “I have a tendency to go through my life at full speed and as a one-man band, and so I don’t generally stop and take in other people enough to develop many relationships. I’m starting to regret that a bit. I want to change it.” – Gillian Anderson
- “At this very a moment in time there will be people making, breaking relationships, regretting deeply what they’ve done, and causing hurt, but that is a fact of life, and if we weren’t full of emotion, we’d be automatons, and I don’t think people want
us to be that.” – David Blunkett
- “We would go back and maybe not say that thing to our dad that we said, or maybe be a little nicer to someone who we cared about and had a relationship with when we were young. You know, they’re subtle things, but we carry those with us forever. And I think that regret and time travel are intrinsically linked to me.” – Colin Trevorrow
Quotes on regret in life
Here is the collection of quotes on regret in life. Don’t forget to
share these quotes on regret in life with your friends and families. If you
have any regret in your life you can share with us in the comment box.
- “I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.” – Lucille Ball
- “It’s better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
- “Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today and you make your
tomorrow.” – L. Ron Hubbard
- “I do not regret the things I’ve done, but those I did not do.” – Rory Cochrane
- “We crucify ourselves between two thieves: regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.” – Fulton Oursler
- “In looking back, I see nothing to regret and little to correct.” – John C. Calhoun
- “Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.” – Ray Stannard Baker
- “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” – Nathan Hale
- “I regret those times when I’ve chosen the dark side. I’ve wasted enough time not being happy.” – Jessica Lange
- “I’d rather regret doing something than not doing something.” – James Hetfield
- “The only things you regret are the things you don’t do.” – Michael
- “The regret of my life is that I have not said ‘I love you often
enough.” – Yoko Ono
- “I think to regret is useless in life. It belongs to the past.” – Marlon Brando
What was your favorite regret quote from these quotes about regret?
Hope you have read all these quotes about regret and enjoyed them. Now you can impliment these quotes about regret in your daily life. Everyone has regrets throughout everyday life, except how you move on from your past horrible decisions can have a major effect on your life. If you have any other quotes about regret please share them with us in the comment box.
Having the option to take responsibility for slip-ups will guarantee you learn significant exercises that will keep you from rehashing that equivalent slip-up.
These quotes about regrets will help you make a stride back and assess your choices in your day-to-day existence and come to harmony with the potential slip-ups you have made.
Don’t forget to write your favorite quote about regret in the comment box.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational quotes about regret.
Note: if you are looking for your own high quality motivational quotes images then visit our website About Us page for moredetail.