Dalai Lama quotes on humanity that will make you inspire
Dalai Lama quotes on humanity that will make you inspire. Famous quotes and sayings by Dalai Lama. Here is the best Dalai Lama quotes that will fill in as a motivation to everybody.
Here is the collection of 60 Dalai Lama quotes on humanity that will make you motivated. Don’t forget to share these Dalai Lama quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about Dalai Lama on your social media timelines.
Dalai Lama quotes and maxims to find out about his convictions that change the existences of numerous people. Positive quotes about existence by Dalai Lama to edify us. Dalai Lama’s thoughts and wisdom that we can apply to ourselves to transform us. Others for the better that you can impart to your companions, family, and friends and family.
Dalai Lama quotes with Images
Here is the collection of Dalai Lama quotes images. Don’t forget to share these Dalai Lama quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Dalai Lama quotes with pictures on your social media profiles.
1. “Choose to be optimistic, it feels better.” – Dalai Lama
2. “Love is the absence of judgment.” – Dalai Lama
3. “Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.” – Dalai Lama
4. “Silence is sometimes the best answer” – Dalai Lama
5. “My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.” – Dalai Lama
6. “Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively.” – Dalai Lama
7. “An open heart is an open mind.” – Dalai Lama
8. “It is not enough to be compassionate, we must act.” – Dalai Lama
9. “I defeat my enemies when I make them my friends.” – Dalai Lama
10. “Someone else’s action should not determine your response.” – Dalai Lama
11. “Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.” – Dalai Lama
12. “Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.” – Dalai Lama
13. “The true hero is one who conquers his own anger and hatred.” – Dalai Lama
14. “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
15. “True change is within; leave the outside as it is.” – Dalai Lama
Quotes about Dalai Lama
Here is the collection of Dalai Lama quotes in different categories like Dalai Lama quotes on love, Dalai Lama quotes about man, Dalai Lama quotes on kindness, Dalai Lama quotes on peace, Dalai Lama quotes on life and money, Dalai Lama funny quotes, Dalai Lama quotes meaning of life and Dalai Lama quotes on health. Don’t forget to share these quotes about Dalai Lama with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Dalai Lama Quotes on your social media.
- “In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.” – Dalai Lama
- “Give the ones you love wings to fly, roots to come back and reasons to stay.” – Dalai Lama
- “When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.” – Dalai Lama
- “Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “The way to change other’s minds is with affection and not anger.” – Dalai Lama
- “Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.” – Dalai Lama
- “Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.” – Dalai Lama
- “The more you are motivated by Love, the more fearless and free your action will be.” – Dalai Lama
- “We can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.”
– Dalai Lama
- “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” – Dalai Lama
- “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.” – Dalai Lama
- “We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.” – Dalai Lama
- “If a problem is fixable, if a situation is such that you can do something about it, then there is no need to worry. If it’s not fixable, then there is no help in worrying. There is no benefit in worrying whatsoever.” – Dalai Lama
- “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” – Dalai Lama
- “This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” – Dalai Lama
- “When we meet real tragedy in life, we can react in two ways–either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits or by using the challenge to find our inner strength.” – Dalai Lama
- “A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals the secret of some hidden treasure.” – Dalai Lama
- “If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.” – Dalai Lama
- “It is under the greatest adversity that there exists the greatest potential for doing good, both for oneself and others.” – Dalai Lama
- “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Belief, Do and mostly Live.” – Dalai Lama Advertisement
- “Because we all share this planet earth, we have to learn to live in harmony and peace with each other and with nature. This is not just a dream, but a necessity.” – Dalai Lama
- “I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe.” – Dalai Lama
- “To remain indifferent to the challenges we face is indefensible. If the goal is noble, whether or not it is realized within our lifetime is largely irrelevant. What we must do therefore is to strive and persevere and never give up.” – Dalai Lama
- “If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them.” – Dalai Lama
- “Irrespective of whether we are believers or agnostics, whether we believe in God or karma, moral ethics is a code which everyone is able to pursue.” – Dalai Lama
- “A genuine, affectionate smile is very important in our day-to-day lives.” – Dalai Lama
- “Although you may not always be able to avoid difficult situations, you can modify the extent to which you can suffer by how you choose to respond to the situation.” – Dalai Lama
- “When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.” – Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Quotes on Happiness
Here is the collection of Dalai Lama Quotes on happiness that will make you feel smile. Don’t forget to share these inspirational Dalai Lama quotes on happiness with your friends and families. Also, you can share these best Dalai Lama quotes on happiness on your social media timelines.
- “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “A disciplined mind leads to happiness and the undisciplined mind leads to suffering.” – Dalai Lama
- “Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do other creatures.” – Dalai Lama
- “We need to learn how to want what we have NOT to have what we want in order to get steady and stable Happiness” – Dalai Lama
- “People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.” – Dalai Lama
- “All suffering is caused by ignorance. People inflict pain on others in the selfish pursuit of their own happiness or satisfaction” – Dalai Lama
Dalai lama Quotes on Humanity
Here is the collection of Dalai Lama quotes on humanity that will make you help to become a good human being. Don’t forget to share these inspirational Dalai Lama quotes on humanity with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational Dalai Lama quotes on humanity on your social media timelines.
- “Human use, population, and technology have reached that certain stage where mother Earth no longer accepts our presence with silence.” – Dalai Lama
- “The various features and aspects of human life, such as longevity, good health, success, happiness, and so forth, which we consider desirable, are all dependent on the kindness and a good heart.” – Dalai Lama
- “Peace does not mean an absence of conflicts; differences will always be there. Peace means solving these differences through peaceful means; through dialogue, education, knowledge; and through humane ways.” – Dalai Lama
Dalai Lama Compassion Quotes
Here is the collection of Dalai Lama quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational Dalai Lama Compassion quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational Dalai Lama compassion quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Compassion is the radicalism of our time.” – Dalai Lama
- “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.” – Dalai Lama
- “Only the development of compassion and understanding for others can bring us the tranquility and happiness we all seek.” – Dalai Lama
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
- “World peace must develop from inner peace. Peace is not just the mere absence of violence. Peace is, I think, the manifestation of human compassion.” – Dalai Lama
- “A truly compassionate attitude toward others does not change even if they behave negatively or hurt you.” – Dalai Lama
- “You must not hate those who do wrong or harmful things; but with compassion, you must do what you can to stop them — for they are harming themselves, as well as those who suffer from their actions.” – Dalai Lama
What was your favorite Dalai Lama quote from the above Dalai Lama quotes on humanity?
The Dalai Lama is perhaps the most cherished and helpful figure of the last century. As the political and otherworldly head of the Chinese area of Tibet. The Dalai Lama’s eager and long-term function as a developer of extensions, searcher of harmony.
And campaigner for Tibetan freedom has raised him into one of the world’s extraordinary good pioneers, with endless allies and admirers all throughout the planet.
If you have any other Dalai Lama quotes, please share them with us in the comment box. Don’t forget to visit our website #quoteoftheday for more quotes.