Quotes About Donald Trump that will motivate you
Famous quotes and truisms by Donald Trump. Here are the best Donald Trump quotes who is the 45th President of the United States of America, famous quotes by Donald Trump from his ideas and convictions, to study Donald Trump, from his useful tidbits, that without a doubt will intrigue you.
Here is the collection of more than 70 quotes about Donald Trump to motivate you. Don’t forget to share these Donald Trump quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about Donald Trump on your social media profiles.
Trump’s profession was genuine home arranged after he assumed control over the privately-run company in the mid-1970s. From that point forward he has composed books, featured in high profile TV series, and surprisingly possessed the establishment to a few stunner expos.
This overwhelming person has never been far away from the news so turning out to be president was never going to be an issue to him in spite of the torrential slide of bludgeons he has needed to persevere.
May these Donald Trump quotes to assist you with getting the tips that you should be successful in life? Offer these famous Donald Trump quotes with your companions, family, and friends and family.
Donald Trump Quotes Images
Here is the collection of Donald Trump quotes with images to share with your friends and families? Also, you can share these Donald Trump quotes images on your social media profiles.
1. “The the first thing the secretary types is the boss.” – Donald Trump
2. “You have to think anyway, so why not think big?” – Donald Trump
3. “If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big.” – Donald Trump
4. “The point is that you can’t be too greedy.” – Donald Trump
5. “I’m a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.” – Donald Trump
6. “Well, real estate is always good, as far as I’m concerned.” – Donald Trump
7. “Today, and I’m very strongly against tax increases.” – Donald Trump
8. “It’s always good to be underestimated.” – Donald Trump
9. “Obama does not like the issue of where he was born.” – Donald Trump
10. “I feel a lot of people listen to what I have to say.” – Donald Trump
11. “I am very, very proud to say that I am pro-life.” – Donald Trump
12. “Mexico’s making a fortune off the United States.” – Donald Trump
13. “I have an attention span that’s as long as it has to be.” – Donald Trump
14. “Politicians can’t manage. All they can do is talk.” – Donald Trump
15. “The Pope, I hope, can only be scared by God.” – Donald Trump
Quotes About Donald Trump
Here is the collection of quotes about Donald Trump to motivate you. Don’t forget to share these quotes about Donald Trump with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Donald Trump quotes on your social media timelines.
- “I’ve got the hottest brand in the world.” – Donald Trump
- “I apologize when I’m wrong.” – Donald Trump
- “I always want to think of myself as an underdog.” – Donald Trump
- “I was a great student. I was good at everything.” – Donald Trump
- “I’ve been making deals all my life.” – Donald Trump
- “Everything in life is luck.” – Donald Trump
- “It doesn’t hurt to get more education.” – Donald Trump
- “I know words. I have the best words.” – Donald Trump
- “And if it can’t be fun, what’s the point?” – Donald Trump
- “As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” – Donald Trump
- “Unite to win. Divide to conquer.” – Donald Trump
- “It’s a blip, not a catastrophe.” – Donald Trump
- “Partnerships must have loyalty and integrity at their core.” – Donald Trump
- “Leverage: don’t make deals without it. Enhance.” – Donald Trump
- “Rules are meant to be broken.” – Donald Trump
- “Do you mind if I sit back a little? Because your breath is very bad.” Donald Trump
- “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
- “Living your words, walking your talk, and talking your walk.” – Donald Trump
- “Our country, our people, and our laws have to be our top priority.” – Donald Trump
- “You do your job, you keep your job. Do it well, you get a better job.” – Donald Trump
- “Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers.” – Donald Trump
- “I like to think of the word FOCUS as Follow One Course until Successful.” – Donald Trump
- “What’s the point of having great knowledge and keeping them all to yourself?” – Donald Trump
- “Anyone who thinks my story is anywhere near over is sadly mistaken.” – Donald Trump
- “Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.” – Donald Trump
- “Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.” – Donald Trump
- “Watch, listen and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.” – Donald Trump
- “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s where the fun is.” – Donald Trump
- “There’s an old German proverb to the effect that “fear makes the wolf bigger than he is,” and that is true.” – Donald Trump
- “I discovered, for the first time but not the last that politicians don’t care too much what things cost. It’s not their money.” – Donald Trump
- “You know, it really doesn’t matter what (the media) write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.” – Advertisement
- “What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.” – Donald Trump
- “My motto is: Always get even. When somebody screws you, screw them back in spades.” – Donald Trump
- “Remember there’s no such thing as an unrealistic goal – just unrealistic time frames.” – Donald Trump
- “My people keep telling me I shouldn’t write letters like this to critics. The way I see it, critics get to say what they want to about my work, so why shouldn’t I be able to say what I want to about theirs?” – Donald Trump
- “Don’t get sidetracked. If you do get sidetracked, get back on track as soon as possible. Ultimately sidetracking kills you.” – Donald Trump
- “When you are wronged repeatedly, the worst thing you can do is continue taking it–fight back!”
– Donald Trump
- “A brand is two words: the ‘Promise’ you telegraph, and the ‘Experience’ you deliver.” –
- “I’ve always felt that a lot of modern art is a con and that the most successful painters are often better salesmen and promoters than they are artists.” – Donald Trump
- “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude.
Believe me, you’ll love it up here.” – Donald Trump
- “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s good to be expected.” – Donald Trump
- “The worst things in history have happened when people stop thinking for themselves and listen to other people and, even worse, start following other people. That’s what gives rise to dictators.” – Donald Trump
- “As an entrepreneur, I choose my teachers carefully, very carefully. I am extremely cautious of the people with whom I spend my time and to whom I listen.” – Donald Trump
- “My style of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to get what I’m after.” – Donald Trump
- “Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.” – Donald Trump
- “Most people think small because they are afraid of success, afraid of making decisions, afraid of winning.” – Donald Trump
- “No one can match America. We have big hearts—and the courage to do what’s right. But we’re not the world’s policemen. And if we have to take on that role, we need to send a clear message that protection comes at a price. If other countries benefit from our armed forces protecting them, those countries should cover the costs. Period.” – Donald Trump
- “I’ve read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I’ve made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.” – Donald Trump
- “The most important thing in life is to love what you’re doing because that’s the only way you’ll ever be really good at it.” – Donald Trump
- “A great leader has to be flexible, holding his ground on the major principles but finding room for compromises that can bring people together. A great leader has to be savvy at negotiations so we don’t drown every bill in pork-barrel bridges to nowhere. I know how to stand my ground — but I also know that Republicans and Democrats need to find common ground to stand on as well.” – Donald Trump
- “Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to act effectively, in spite of fear.” – Donald Trump
- “Good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.” – Donald Trump
- “President Reagan put it best: “Welfare’s purpose should be to eliminate, as far as possible, the need for its own existence.” – Donald Trump
- “When people are in a focused state, the words “I can’t,” “I’ll try,” “I’ll do it tomorrow,” and “maybe” get forced out of their vocabularies.” – Donald Trump
- “Contrary to what a lot of people think, I don’t enjoy doing press. I’ve been asked the same questions a million times now, and I don’t particularly like talking about my personal life.” – Donald Trump
- “The point is that if you are a little different or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you.” – Donald Trump
- “Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren’t criticized are those who don’t take risks.” – Donald Trump
What was your favorite Donald Trump Quote from the above quotes about Donald Trump?
Donald John Trump is an American land tycoon, TV character, government official, and creator. He is the executive and leader of The Trump Organization and the organizer of Trump Entertainment Resorts. Trump’s marking endeavors, business vocation, blunt way, media appearances, and books have made him a superstar.
If you have any other quotes about Donald Trump share those Donald Trump quotes with us in the comment box. Don’t forget to visit our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational and inspirational quotes.