Quotes about Helen Keller that will motivate you
Quotes about Helen Keller that will make you inspire. Well-known expressions and sayings by Helen Keller. Here are the best Helen Keller quotes and sayings to peruse that will inspire you.
Here is a collection of 40 quotes about Helen Keller. Don’t forget to share these Helen Keller quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about Helen Keller on your social media timelines. Helen Keller is the primary individual with an incapacity to accomplish a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Being hard of hearing visually impaired individual never turned into prevention in seeking after her objectives throughout everyday life. Offer these renowned Helen Keller quotes and sayings to your friends, family, and friends and family to inspire them.
Helen Keller quotes with images
Here is the collection of quotes about Helen Keller with images that will make you inspire in your life. Don’t forget to share these Helen Keller quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about Helen Keller with pictures on your social media profiles.
1. “One painful duty fulfilled makes the next plainer and easier.” – Helen Keller
2. “There is beauty in everything, even in silence and darkness.” – Helen Keller
3. “I cried because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet.” – Helen Keller
4. “Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.” – Helen Keller
5. “The most beautiful world is always entered through imagination.” – Helen Keller
6. “One cannot consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.” – Helen Keller
7. “A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.” – Helen Keller
8. “Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow.” – Helen Keller
9. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Helen Keller
10. “The only thing worse than being blind is having sight and no vision.” – Helen Keller
11. “One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.” – Helen Keller
12. “Do not think of today’s failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow.” – Helen Keller
13. “We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.” – Helen Keller
14. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope.” – Helen Keller
15. “Blindness separates people from things; deafness separates people from people.” – Helen Keller
More Related Topic
Quotes about Helen Keller
Here is the collection of quotes about Helen Keller that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these Helen Keller quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about Helen Keller on your social media timelines.
- “It is so pleasant to learn about new things. Everyday I find how little I know, but I do not feel discouraged since God has given me an eternity in which to learn more.” – Helen Keller
- “Four things to learn in life: To think clearly without hurry or confusion; To love everybody sincerely; To act in everything with the highest motives; To trust God unhesitatingly.” – Helen Keller
- “Believe, when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world. So long as you can sweeten another’s pain, life is not in vain.” – Helen Keller
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.” – Helen Keller
- “I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble.” – Helen Keller
- “No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.” – Helen KellerAdvertisement
- “If the blind put their hands in God’s, they find their way more surely than those who see but have not faith or purpose.” – Helen Keller
- “People don’t like to think, if one thinks, one must reach conclusions. Conclusions are not always pleasant.” – Helen Keller
- “So much has been given to me I have not time to ponder over that which has been denied.” – Helen Keller
- “Until the great mass of the people shall be filled with the sense of responsibility for each others welfare, social justice can never be attained.” – Helen Keller
- “The struggle of life is one of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, and Godlike. It teaches us that although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
- “I do not want the peace which passeth understanding, I want the understanding which bringeth peace.” – Helen Keller
- “So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good.” – Helen Keller
- “Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.” – Helen Keller
- “Instead of comparing our lot with that of those who are more fortunate than we are, we should compare it with the lot of the great majority of our fellow men. It then appears that we are among the privileged.” – Helen Keller
- “Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.” – Helen Keller
- “There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.” – Helen Keller
- “When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.” – Helen Keller
- “I wonder what becomes of lost opportunities? Perhaps our guardian angel gathers them up as we drop them, and will give them back to us in the beautiful sometime when we have grown wiser and learned how to use them rightly.” – Helen Keller
- “My friends have made the story of my life. In a thousand ways they have turned my limitations into beautiful privileges.” – Helen Keller
- “To keep our faces toward change, and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.” – Helen Keller
- “As the eagle was killed by the arrow winged with his own feather, so the hand of the world is wounded by its own skill.” – Helen Keller
- “You cannot touch the clouds, you know, but you feel the rain and know how glad the flowers and the thirsty earth are to have it after a hot day. You cannot touch love either, but you feel the sweetness that pours into everything. Without love, you would not be happy or want to play.” – Helen Keller
- “The infinite wonders of the universe are revealed to us in exact measure as we are capable of receiving them. The keenness of our vision depends not on how much we can see, but on how much we feel.” – Helen Keller
- “It is better to be happy for a moment and be burned up with beauty than to live a long time and be bored all the while.” – Helen Keller
What was your favorite Helen Keller quote from the above quotes about Helen Keller?
May these inspirational Helen Keller quotes give you the motivation to turn out more diligently for your fantasies, urge you to think positively throughout everyday life, and become a stronger version of yourself?
If you have any other quotes about Helen Keller please share them with us in the comment box. Don’t forget to visit your website #quoteoftheday for more quotes of the day.
If you have any valuable suggestions about Helen Keller quotes tell us in the comment box.