Quotes about health that will surely inspire you to be healthy
Quotes about health that will make you inspired to become healthy. Health quotes that will definitely motivate you to be healthy. Here are the best health quotes and platitudes to peruse from famous people that will motivate you to do whatever it may take to accomplish a healthier life.
Here is the collection of quotes about health that will inspire you. Don’t forget to share these health quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these health quotes on your social media profiles.
Health is abundance, and there’s no question concerning that. Everyone should deal with their health by eating a reasonable eating routine, work out, and changing generally speaking to a healthy way of life.
Share these quotes on health with your companions, family, and friends and family to inspire them too.
Quotes about health with images
Here is the collection of quotes about health with images that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these health quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about health with pictures on your social media timelines.
1. “Eat to live, not live to eat.” – Socrates
2. “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
3. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” – Anonymous
4. “When the heart is at ease, the body is healthy.” – Chinese Proverb
5. “Health is not valued till sickness comes.” – Dr. Thomas Fuller
6. “All the money in the world can’t buy you back good health.” – Reba McEntire
7. “The best diet is the one you don’t know you’re on.” – Brian Wansink
8. “Water is life, and clean water means health.” – Audrey Hepburn
9. “When you got a condition, it’s bad to forget your medicine.” – Frank Miller
10. “Eating crappy food isn’t a reward — it’s a punishment.” – Drew Carey
11. “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” – Mark Twain
12. “A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time, pills or stairs.” – Joan Welsh
13. “Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Benjamin Franklin
More Related Topics
Quotes about health
Here is the collection of quotes about health messages. Don’t forget to share these quotes about health with your friends and families. Also, you can share these health quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Suffering usually relates to wanting things to be different from the way they are.” – Allan Lokos
- “Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively.” – Sharon Salzberg
- “It’s true that laughter really is cheap medicine. It’s a prescription anyone can afford. And best of all, you can fill it right now.” – Steve Goodier
- “The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.” – Mark Twain
- “It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or there wouldn’t be so many humans on the planet.” – Ina May Gaskin
- “Sorry, there´s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” – Morgan Spurlock
- “Health isn’t about being “perfect” with food or exercise or herbs. Health is about balancing those things with your desires. It’s about nourishing your spirit as well as your body.” – Golda Poretsky
- “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” – WHO
- “It is in the balancing of your spirituality with your humanity that you will find immeasurable happiness, success, good health, and love.” – Steve Maraboli
- “If we can get people to focus on fruits and vegetables and more healthy foods, we’ll be better in terms of our healthcare situation.” – Tom Vilsack
- “If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “There are lots of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it.” – Josh Billings
- “Ill-health of the body or of mind is defeat. Health alone is victory. Let all men, if they can manage it, contrive to be healthy!” – Thomas Carlyle
- “The trouble with always trying to preserve the the health of the body is that it is so difficult to do without destroying the the health of the mind.” – G.K. Chesterton
- “To ensure good health: Eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” – William Londen
- “Give a man health and a course to steer, and he’ll never stop to trouble about whether he’s happy or not.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “As I see it, every day you do one of two things: build health or produce disease in yourself.” – Adelle Davis
- “Good health is not something we can buy. However, it can be an extremely valuable savings account.” – Anne Wilson Schaef
- “Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
- “A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses.” – Hippocrates
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” – Buddha
- “If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” – Julius Erving
- “The foundation of success in life is good health: that is the substratum of fortune; it is also the basis of happiness. A person cannot accumulate a fortune very well when he is sick.” – P. T. Barnum
- “Health is the greatest of all possessions; a pale cobbler is better than a sick king.” – Isaac Bickerstaff
- “The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” – Anthony Robbins
- “The winners in life treat their body as if it were a magnificent spacecraft that gives them the finest transportation and endurance for their lives.” – Denis Waitley
- “A man too busy to take care of his health is like a mechanic too busy to take care of his tools.” – Anonymous
- “The healthy, the strong individual, is the one who asks for help when he needs it. Whether he has an abscess on his knee or in his soul.” – Rona Barrett
- “To become a thoroughly good man is the best prescription for keeping a sound mind and a sound body.” – Francis Bowen
- “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work”. – Ralph Marston
- “The scientific truth may be put quite briefly; eat moderately, having an ordinary mixed diet, and don’t worry.” – Robert Hutchison
- “Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.” – Julia Child
- “There’s nothing more important than our good health, that’s our principal capital asset.” – Arlen Specter
- “Life is like a tree and its root is consciousness. Therefore, once we tend the root, the tree as a whole will be healthy.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, You must eat and you must sleep. They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life.” – Francesca Annis
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
More Related Topics
What was your favorite health quote from the above quotes about health?
May these persuasive quotes about health assist you with learning the significance of being healthy, the demonstrated methods of it by observing the food you eat, and the things that you do every day.
If you have any other quotes about health please share them with us in the comment box to help other people. Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more inspirational health quotes.
If you have any valuable suggestions about health quotes tell us in the comment box.