Special woman quotes that will make you more special as a woman. God didn’t give Joseph any special data about how to get from being the child of a migrant in Palestine to being Pharaoh’s right-hand man in Egypt.
What He gave Joseph were eleven desirous siblings, the consideration of an extremely free and wrathful woman, the capacity to do the assistance of deciphering dreams and managing others’ issues, and the grace to
do that loyally any place he was.
Here is the collection of 80+ special woman quotes. Don’t forget to share these quotes about a special woman with your friends and families. Also, you can share these special woman quotes on your social media.
I love God, whoever he is, and I’d truly prefer to draw nearer to him. I’ve been pondering how one of the least difficult approaches to draw near to a woman is to regard her youngsters. To be caring and delicate and to give close consideration to the things that make them special.
To attempt to see her kids in the manner in which she sees her kids. Also, how God made us in his picture. How he is the mother and father of us all. So I keep thinking about whether that would be the most ideal approach to draw nearer to him as well.
By being benevolent and delicate to his kids and
seeing everything that makes them special. So many of us invest our energy attempting to discover God in books, however, perhaps the least complex approach to God is straightforwardly through the hearts of his kids.
Special woman quotes with images
Here is the collection of special woman quotes with images that will motivate you. Don’t forget to share these special woman quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these special woman quotes with images on your social media timelines.
1. “A guy should make the woman he is dating feel different and more special than anyone else in his life” — Samantha Daniels
2. “She wasn’t hard-boiled. It was just that she put love on a special plane, where a man without money or looks couldn’t move.” — Nathanael West
3. “Yes, I did feel a special responsibility to be the first American woman in space.” — Sally Ride
4. “She had been an absolutely special woman. Someone should have done something – anything – to save her.” — Haruki Murakami
5. “Oprah is very, very, very special to me. She’s an amazing woman.” — Tyler Perry
7. “All a woman actually wants is to feel special.” — Matt Dunn
8. “My special possessions are my acred family.” — Lailah Gifty Akita
9. “A Total Woman caters to her man’s special quirks, whether it be in salads, sex, or sports.” — Marabel Morgan
10. “Every woman is special and unique” — Jan Jansen
Motivational special woman quotes
Here is the collection of motivational special woman quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best motivational special woman quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing motivational special woman quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “The best thing that can happen to a man is a good woman.” – Dean Koontz
- “God’s rarest blessing is, after all, a good woman!” – George Meredith
- “A good woman comes in all shapes and colors. When you find her, adore her.” – Delano Johnson
- “What is better than wisdom? Woman. And what is better than a good woman? Nothing.” – Geoffrey Chaucer
- “Of all blessings, no gift equals the gentle, trusting love and companionship of a good woman.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “A good woman inspires a man, a brilliant woman interests him, a beautiful woman fascinates him, but a sympathetic woman gets him.” – Helen Rowland
- “I wonder why guys mistreat and disrespect girls. But then they expect life to hand them a good woman when they’re older and ready to settle down? – Angelina Jolie
- “No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.” – Harold MacMillan
- “Your woman knows your weaknesses better than anybody… Her gift, if she is a good woman, is to test you with her darkest moods, over and over and over, until your consciousness is unperturbed by feminine challenge, and you are able to pervade her with your love, just as you are here to pervade the world.” – David Deida
- “A good woman is one who loves passionately, has guts, seriousness and passionate convictions, takes responsibility, and shapes society.” – Betty Friedan
- “Only love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be, and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment.” – Laurell K. Hamilton
- “A man has to find a good woman, and when he finds her, he has to win her love. Then he has to earn her respect, hen he has to cherish her trust, and then he has to, like, go on doing that for as long as they live… That’s what it’s all about.” – Gregory David Roberts
- “Marry a good woman, and be happy the rest of your life. Or, marry a bad, and become a good philosopher.” – Socrates
- “A man gains no possession better than a good woman, nothing more horrible than a bad one.” – Simonides of Ceos
- “Man is at his best when complemented by the influence of a good woman.” – Ezra Taft Benson
- “In my ninety-plus years, I have learned a secret. I have learned that when good men and good women face challenges with optimism, things will always work out! Truly, things always work out!” – Gordon B. Hinckley
- “If I were a girl, I’d despair. The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.” – Robert Graves
- “A good woman is known by what she does; a good man by what he doesn’t.” – Helen Rowland
- “A good woman is the loveliest flower that blooms under heaven; and we look with love and wonder upon its silent grace, its pure fragrance, its delicate bloom of beauty.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
- “We frequently find that the influence of good women is underrated. It is an influence that is often subtle but yet has tremendous consequences. One woman can make a great difference for a whole nation.” – James E. Faust
Inspirational special woman quotes
Here is the collection of inspirational special woman quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best inspirational special woman quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing inspirational special woman quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.” – Pink
- “If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” – Margaret Fuller
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” – Timothy Leary
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
- “What would men be without women? Scarce, sir… mighty scarce.” – Mark Twain
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” – Hillary Clinton
- “She wore her scars as her best attire. A stunning dress made of hellfire.” – Daniel Saint
- “A man’s got to do what a man’s got to do. A woman must do what he can’t. – Rhonda Hansome
- “When a woman becomes her own best friend, life is easier.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
- “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.” – Helen Keller
- “I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “You educate a man, you educate a man. You educate a woman, you educate a generation.” – Brigham Young
- “Some women choose to follow men, and some choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” – Lady GagaAdvertisement
- “And one day, she discovered that she was fierce and strong, and full of fire and that not even she could hold herself back because her passion burned brighter than her fears.” – Mark Anthony
- “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.” – Michelle Obama
- “When you look at the stars and the galaxy, you feel that you are not just from any particular piece of land, but from the solar system.” – Kalpana Chawla
- “There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group – there is less competition there.” – Indira Gandhi
- “Whether I am meant to or not, I challenge assumptions about women. I do make some people uncomfortable, which I’m well aware of, but that’s just part of coming to grips with what I believe is still one of the most important pieces of unfinished business in human history—empowering women to be able to stand up for themselves.” – Hillary Clinton
Best special woman quotes
Here is the collection of quotes about strong woman that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these Best special woman quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing Best special woman quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that’s what makes you strong.” – Sarah Dessen
- “I hate to hear you talk about all women as if they were fine ladies instead of rational creatures. None of us want to be in calm waters all our lives.” – Jane Austen
- “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” – Jane Goodall
- “It is not the hand that rocks the cradle that rules the world; it is the woman that holds the keys to the kingdom.” -Shannon L. Alder
- “I would venture to guess that Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was often a woman.” – Virginia Woolf
- “As a woman, I have no country. As a woman, I want no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.” – Virginia Woolf
- “Yet if a woman never lets herself go, how will she ever know how far she might have got? If she never takes off her high-heeled shoes, how will she ever know how far she could walk or how fast she could run?” – Germaine Greer
- “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.” – Maya Angelou
- “Here’s to strong women. May we know them, we may be them, may we raise them.” – Stacey Bendet
- “She is water; powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you, deep enough to save you.” – Adrian Michael
- “The strongest action for a woman is to love herself. Be herself and shine amongst those who never believed she could.” – Unknown
- “We all move forward when we recognize how resilient and striking the women around us are” – Rupi Kaur
- “A good woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Don’t be the girl who fell. Be the girl who got back up.” – Jenette Stanley
- “And these blessings, no gift equals the gentle, trusting love and companionship of a good woman.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Her damaged petals are what made her more beautiful than all of the other flowers.” – A.J. Lawless
- “Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you’ve met someone who doesn’t have the courage to handle you.” – Belle Estreller
- “Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.” – Judy Garland
- “The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will.” – Amy Tenney
Powerful Special woman quotes
Here is the collection of Powerful Special woman quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best Powerful Special woman quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing Powerful Special woman quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennett-Henry
- “As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.” – Jessica Kirkland
- “Girls should never be afraid to be smart.” – Emma Watson
- “Some women fear the fire, some simply become it…” – R.H. Sin
- “If you live for people’s acceptance, you’ll die from their rejections.” – Lecrae
- “What makes you different or weird, that’s your strength.” – Meryl Streep
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
- “The king may rule the kingdom, but it’s the queen who moves the board.” – D.M. Timney
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
- “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong, it’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
- “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.” – Kamala Harris
- “The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside, but in councils of the nation. Then, and not until then, will there be the perfect comradeship, the ideal union between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.” – Susan B. Anthony
- “We need women who are so strong they can be gentle, so educated they can be humble, so fierce they can be compassionate, so passionate they can be rational, and so disciplined they can be free.” – Kavita Ramdas
- “She was a wild one – always stomping on eggshells that everyone else tip-toed on.” – Kaitlin Foster
- “The woman who doesn’t require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” – Mohadesa Najumi
- “A strong woman loves, forgives, walks away, lets go, tries again, and perseveres… no matter what life throws at her.” – Hellen Mirren
- “She’s a strong cup of black coffee in a world that is drunk on the cheap wine of shallow love.” – Jm Storm
- “Woman is the dominant sex. Men have to do all sorts of stuff to prove they are worthy of a woman’s attention.” – Camille Paglia
- “Sometimes an angel, sometimes a hell raiser, always a strong woman.” – R.H. Sin
- “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made… It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
More Related Quotes
What was your special woman quote from the above special woman quotes?
The woman who acknowledges the restrictions of womanhood finds in those very limits her gifts, her special calling which bears her up into amazing opportunity, into the desire of God.
Hope you liked this special woman quotes if you have any other special woman quotes share them with us in the comment box. Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more special quotes.
If you have any valuable suggestions about special woman quotes tell us in the comment box.