Bible verses about life in heaven that will inspire you
Bible verses about life in heaven to inspire you. Here is the collection of Bible verses on life in heaven that will motivate you to the preparation for life after death.
Don’t forget to share these bible verses about life in heaven with your friends and families. Also, you can share these bible verses for life in heaven on your social media timelines.
Hope you will read all these bible verses about life in heaven. Don’t forget to give a valuable suggestion about these bible verses on life in heaven.
Bible verses about life in heaven
Hope you will love these bible verses about life in heaven. All things about life after death look like stories but everything is real after death you believe it or not. After death, everyone will understand that before death we thought all are just stories. Don’t forget to share these bible verses about life in heaven with your friends and families.
- “The hand of the LORD will rest on this mountain, but Moab will be trampled in their land as straw is trampled down in the manure.” – Isaiah-10
- “They will stretch out their hands in it, as swimmers stretch out their hands to swim. God will bring down their pride despite the cleverness of their hands” – Isaiah-11
- “For truly I tell you until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.” – Matthew – 5
- “Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” – Matthew – 5
- “For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.” – Matthew – 5
- “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.” – Matthew -7
- “People will come from east and west and north and south, and will take their places at the feast in the kingdom of God.” – Luke – 13
- “If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” – John – 14
- “Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.” – Colossians – 3
- “Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat down on them, ’nor any scorching heat.” – Revelation – 7
- “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things, has passed away.” – Revelation – 21
More Related Topics
Bible Verses About Heaven And Eternal Life | what goes around comes around quotes from the bible | Bible Quotes About Wisdom | Encouraging Bible Verses With Pictures | Bible Quotes About Good Woman | Inspirational Bible Verses About Strength | Bible Verses About Eternal Life | Visions Of Heaven In The Bible | Bible Verses About Celebrating Life After Death