Quotes about Life insurance that’ll make you rethink your plan
Quotes about life insurance that will make you rethink your plan. Here are the best life insurance quotes to peruse from celebrities that will make you think.
Here is a collection of more than 40 quotes about life insurance. Don’t forget to share these quotes on life insurance with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes for life insurance on your social media timelines.
What is life insurance and why do I need it?
Regardless of whether it’s for supplanting lost pay, paying for your youngster’s schooling, or ensuring your mate gets the genuinely necessary monetary security, life insurance could make all the difference for your enduring wards. 2. Managing DEBT: You don’t need your family to manage monetary liabilities during an emergency.
Insurance is key to you having the option to zero in on the significant things in life, since it will guarantee monetary security for yourself as well as your family should anything shocking occur. … Health care coverage helps take care of your bills should you foster certain diseases or experience the ill effects of injury or inability. The term life insurance is an agreement that ensures installment when the policyholder dies, then, at that point the amount of cash from the insurance organization will go to its recipient.
So in case, you are considering gaining life insurance later on, you will track down this as a supportive central consideration if having life insurance is necessary for you.
Quotes about Life insurance with images
Here is the collection of quotes about life insurance with images that will make you rethink your plan. Don’t forget to share these quotes on life insurance images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes for life insurance with images on your social media timelines to make you rethink your social media friends about their plans.
1. “Fun is like life insurance; the older you get, the more it costs.” – Kin Hubbard
2. “Remember kids, I have life insurance.” – Adam Savage
3. “My wife bought an extra life insurance policy on me.” – Willie Aames
4. “Life Insurance is the only tool that takes pennies and guarantees dollars.” – Ben Feldman
5. “I detest life-insurance agents, they always argue that I shall someday die, which is not so.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
6. “You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live.” – Anonymous
7. “Life insurance offers a man the only way where he can make his will before he makes his money.” – Anonymous
8. “The chief beneficiary of life insurance policies for young, single people are the life insurance agent.” – Wes Smith
9. “There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?” – Woody Allen
10. “You don’t need to pray to God any more when there are storms in the sky, but you do have to be insured.” – Bertolt Brecht
11. “Whatever excuses you may have for not buying life insurance now will only sound ridiculous to your widow.” – Anonymous
12. “You can’t put a value on human life, but my wife’s the life insurance company made a pretty fair offer.” – Anonymous
13. “A man who dies without adequate life insurance should have to come back and see the mess he created.” – Will Rogers
14. “I can handle being married for my money; it’s being married for the life insurance that gives me pause.” – Jacob M. Appel
15. “I actually lost 90 pounds over the course of 15 months in order to save money on life insurance.” – Derek Kilmer
More Related Quotes
Quotes on Life insurance that will make you rethink your life insurance
Here is the collection of quotes on life insurance that will help you to rethink your plan. Don’t forget to share these quotes about life insurance with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes for life insurance on your social media timelines to rethink your social media friends and families about their plans. Life insurance quotes are good to motivate yourself about life insurance.
- “To carry adequate life insurance is a moral obligation incumbent upon the great majority of citizens.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “A policy of life insurance is the cheapest and safest mode of making a certain provision for one’s family.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “If there is anyone dependent on your income, like your parents, children, or relatives, for instance, then you need life insurance.” – Suze Orman
- “We do need to plan ahead, don’t we, in life? I have a spare tire in my car. I also have life insurance. I have a lot of things that I plan ahead for.” – Peter DeGraaf Advertisement
- “If you know your life chances are greatly reduced, should you be in a position to take out life insurance if that knowledge is not available to the insurers?” – David Sainsbury
- “For almost seventy years the life insurance industry has been a smug sacred cow feeding the public a steady line of sacred bull.” – Ralph Nader
- “Prolonged unemployment is a tragedy of broken lives, broken families, foreclosed homes, and life without insurance.” – Jan C. Ting
- “The basic purpose of life insurance is to create cash, nothing more or nothing less. Everything else confuses and complicates.” – Ben Feldman
- “Life is beset by many annoyances, and those that stand out above all are the life insurance and advertising agents.” – Alice Foote MacDougall
- “I do not sell life insurance. I sell money. I sell dollars for pennies apiece. My dollars cost 3 cents per dollar per year.” – Ben Feldman
- “If people understood what life insurance does, we wouldn’t need salesmen to sell it. People would come knocking on the door. But they don’t understand.” – Ben Feldman
Life insurance Quotes
Here is the collection of life insurance quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best life insurance quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing life insurance quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “Life insurance became popular only when insurance companies stopped emphasizing it as a good investment and sold it instead as a symbolic commitment by fathers to the future well-being of their families.” – James Surowiecki
- “I want to be clear here: It does not matter what you say in your will or trust; the beneficiary document attached to your IRA accounts and your life insurance policy overrides what you say elsewhere. If you want to change the beneficiary, you must change the beneficiary document.” – Suze Orman
- “My mother had taught shorthand and typing to support us since my father died, and secretly she hated it and hated him for dying and leaving no money because he didn’t trust life insurance salesmen.” – Sylvia Plath
- “Many kids come out of college, they have a credit card and a diploma. They don’t know how to buy a house or a car or health insurance or life insurance. They do not know basic microeconomics.” – Jesse Jackson
- “Not having insurance not only destroys your life, but it also destroys your fiscal life. It breaks up marriages. You cannot functions anywhere unless you have good health.” – Charles B. Rangel
- “Once your kids are grown and you know that you’re completely healthy, consider canceling your life insurance policy.” – Suze Orman
- “There is a clear link between protecting your car and home and protecting your life. So life insurance was a logical addition to the AA’s range.” – Kevin Sinclair
- “Marriage is primarily an economic arrangement, an insurance pact. It differs from the ordinary life insurance agreement only in that it is more binding, more exacting.” – Emma Goldman
- “Every man has problems that only life insurance can solve. In the young man’s case, the problem is to createcash; for the older man, to conserve it.” – Ben Feldman
- “Getting life insurance is like making a bet you can’t win. If you live, you don’t get the money. If you die, you don’t get to enjoy the money.” – Oliver Gaspirtz
- “Life insurance can be numbingly complicated. Clients often turn off their brains and surrender their judgment to the very agent or planner who brought on their coma in the first place.” – Jane Bryant Quinn
- “You can get up to a million dollars or more in life insurance in case you die. But can only get about seven or eight bucks an hour to live.” – Stanley Victor Paskavich
- “The only thing a man can buy on the installment plan, on which his widow won’t have to finish the payments after he dies, is life insurance.” – Anonymous
- “It’s very easy for trusted companies to mislead naive customers, and life insurance companies are trusted.” – Daniel Kahneman
- “There is only one kind of life insurance, and that is pure protection based on a mortality table. All others are pure protection plus a cash value element that I call ‘funny’ banking.” – Venita VanCaspel
More Related Quotes
What was your favorite life insurance quote from the above quotes about life insurance?
May these life insurance quotes online assist you in any capacity possible and give you some helpful data. Offer these quotes on life insurance with your companions, family, and friends and family to rouse them also.
If you have any other quotes about life insurance please share them with us in the comment box. Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more motivational life insurance quotes.