Visions of heaven in the bible to clear your visions about heaven
Visions of heaven in the bible to clear visions about heaven. In this verse of the bible, you will read all about visions of heaven in the bible. If you understand the visions of heaven in the bible then share them on the internet and with your friends and families.
Then, at that point, Jacob withdrew from Beersheba and went
toward Haran. He went to a specific spot and went through the night there because the sun had set; he took one of the stones of the
spot and put it under his head, and set down in that spot.
He had a dream, and see, a stepping stool was set on the
earth with its top coming to heaven; and view, the holy messengers of God were rising and slipping on it. Furthermore, observe, the Lord remained above it and said, “I’m the Lord, the God of your dad Abraham and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie, I will offer it to you and to your relatives.
Your relatives will likewise resemble the residue of the earth, and you will fan out toward the west and toward the east and toward the north and toward the south; and in you and in your relatives will every one of the groups of the earth are honored.
See, I am with you and will keep you any place you go and will take you back to this land; for I won’t leave you until I have done what I have guaranteed you.” Then Jacob arose from his rest and said,”Definitely the Lord is here, and I didn’t have any acquaintance with it.” He was apprehensive and said, “How amazing is this spot!
This is as a matter of fact the place of God, and this is
the gate of heaven.” So Jacob rose promptly toward the beginning of the
day and took the stone that he had put under his head and set it up as a
column and poured oil on its top. He called the name of that place Bethel;
nonetheless, beforehand the name of the city had been Luz.
Hope you understand the visions of heaven in the bible. Now read the bible verses about visions and dreams with beautiful images.
Here is the collection of bible verses about visions and dreams. Don’t forget to share these bible verses on visions and dreams with your friends and families. Also, you can share these bible verses for visions and dreams on your social media timelines to clear the visions of heaven.
Bible verses about visions and dreams with images
Here is the collection of bible verses about visions and dreams with images. Don’t forget to share these bible verses about visions and dreams images with your friends and families. Also, you can share the visions of heaven in the bible with images on your social media timelines.
1. “So, King Agrippa, I did not prove disobedient to the heavenly vision” – Acts 26:19
2. “I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a man was caught up to the third heaven.” – 2 Corinthians 12:2
3. “And he *saw the sky opened up, and an object like a great sheet coming down, lowered by four corners to the ground” – Acts 10:11
4. “He was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.” – Genesis 28:17
5. “I kept looking in the night visions, And behold, with the clouds of heaven One like a Son of Man was coming, And He came up to the Ancient of Days And was presented before Him.” – Daniel 7:13
6. “Then the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven;” – Daniel 2:19
7. “In the visions of God, He brought me into the land of Palestine and set me on a very high mountain, and on it, to the south, there was a structure like a city.” – Ezekiel 40:2
8. “Who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “See,” He says, “that you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.” – Hebrews 8:5
More Related Topics
what goes around comes around quotes from the bible | Bible Quotes About Wisdom | Encouraging Bible Verses With Pictures | Bible Quotes About Good Woman | Inspirational Bible Verses About Strength | Bible Verses About Eternal Life
Bible verses about visions and dreams
Here is the collection of bible verses about visions and dreams that will explain the visions. Don’t forget to share these bible verses on visions and dreams with your friends and families. Also, you can share these bible verses for visions about dreams on your social media timelines.
- “Micaiah said, “Therefore, hear the word of the Lord. I saw the Lord sitting on His throne and all the host of heaven standing by Him on His right and on His left.” – 1 Kings 22:19
- “But being full of the Holy Spirit, he gazed intently into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God” – Acts 7:55
- “Then I lifted up my eyes and looked, and there two women were coming out with the wind in their wings, and they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heavens.” – Zechariah 5:9
- “And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” – Acts 7:56
- “And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness, He judges and wages war.” – Revelation 19:11
What is your opinion about Visions of heaven in the bible?
Hope you have read the above visions of heaven in the bible and also, you have read the bible verses about visions and dreams. Are Do you agree or not with these bible verses about visions and dreams?
If you don’t agree about visions of heaven in the bible then please tell us in the comment box. What do you say about visions or heaven after reading bible verses about visions and dreams?
Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more inspirational bible quotes.