World heart day quotes that will help to celebrate the Day
World heart day quotes to celebrate the day. Every year World Heart celebrates on September 29, consistently. World Heart Day is a mission where networks, families, people, and government partakes in exercises to assume responsibility for their heart health.
And spread mindfulness about the equivalent to others around them. Through this mission, people from different foundations and nations join to battle against the weight brought about by cardiovascular illnesses. And motivates to drive activity to support a lifestyle that is useful for heart health.
Here is the collection of more than 60 World heart day quotes. Don’t forget to share these quotes on World heart day with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about World heart day on your social media timelines.
This year, the Coronavirus pandemic has taken the spotlight in the healthcare area. It has shown the significance of the healthcare call; public healthcare frameworks and it has additionally exhibited our singular responsibilities regarding our own health and how weak we are.
Students have shown that there is a connection between cardiovascular infections and Coronavirus, along these lines, dealing with the heart is a higher priority than any time in recent memory today.
World heart day quotes with images
Here is the collection of World heart day quotes with images that will help to celebrate the day with your loved ones. Don’t forget to share these World heart day images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these world heart day with pictures on your social media timelines.
1. “A friend is what the heart needs all the time.” – Henry Van Dyke
2. “Hope fills the holes of my frustration in my heart.” – Emanuel Cleaver
3. “Love is space and time measured by the heart.” – Marcel Proust
4. “Prayer requires more of the heart than of the tongue.” – Adam Clarke
5. “Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart.” – Gene Tunney
7. “Green fingers are the extension of a verdant heart.” – Russell Page
8. “Keep a cool head and a warm heart.” – Mike Love
9. “Man’s heart away from nature becomes hard.” – Standing Bear
10. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
11. “This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top.” – David Lynch
12. “It’s easy to fool the eye but it’s hard to fool the heart.” – Al Pacino
13. “Greed is not a financial issue. It’s a heart issue.” – Andy Stanley
14. “Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.” – Samuel Lover
15. “Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart.” – Phil Jackson
More Related Topics
World heart day quotes
Here is the collection of world heart day quotes. Don’t forget to share these quotes about world heart day with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes for world heart day on your social media timelines.
- “Heartdisease is a food-borne illness.” – Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
- “Healthyhabits are your heart’s desire.” – Unknown
- “Do your part,care for your heart.” – Unknown
- “Live healthy, stay young at heart.” – Unknown
- “The mostdeadly disease truly is the failure of the heart.” – Oscar Arias
- “Awarenessabout heart disease has got to be raised.” – Vinnie Jones
- “Nothing is impossible toa willing heart.” – John Heywood
- “Time is life itself, andlife resides in the human heart.” – Michael Ende
- “If it were not forhopes, the heart would break.” – Thomas Fuller
- “The heart looks intospace to be away from earth.” – Richard Jefferies
- “Great thoughts come fromthe heart.” – Luc de Clapiers
- “No beauty shinesbrighter than that of a good heart.” – Shanina Shaik
- “Home is where the heartis.” – Pliny the Elder
- “There is no charm equalto tenderness of heart.” – Jane Austen
- “Tears come from theheart and not from the brain.” – Leonardo da Vinci
- “A woman’s heart is adeep ocean of secrets.” – Gloria Stuart
- “Tears fall in my heartlike the rain on the town.” – Paul Verlaine
- “When the heart is full,the eyes overflow.” – Sholom Aleichem
- “Mystery is at the heartof creativity. That, and surprise.” – Julia Cameron
- “All my life, my hearthas yearned for a thing I cannot name.” – Andre Breton
- “Beauty is in the heartof the beholder.” – H. G. Wells
- “The heart of science ismeasurement.” – Erik Brynjolfsson
- “The heart and soul ofthe company is creativity and innovation.” – Bob Iger
- “If you carry joy in yourheart, you can heal any moment.” – Carlos Santana
- “A heart without dreamsis like a bird without feathers.” – Suzy Kassem
- “Don’t follow a trend.Follow your heart.” – Krist Novoselic
- “Nature never did betraythe heart that loved her.” – William Wordsworth
- “I think it matterswhether someone has a good heart.” – Elon Musk
- “My memories mean a lot to me, and I hold them close to myheart.” – Radhika Apte
- “You’ll never findpeace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
- “The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.” – Blaise Pascal
- “To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to lovewith the mind.” – Theophile Gautier
- “Music is the divine way to tell beautiful, poetic things tothe heart.” – Pablo Casals
- “True wealth is not of the pocket, but of the heart and ofthe mind.” – Kevin Gates
- “Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as thebrain empties.” – Jules Renard
- “In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words thanwords without a heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “It is not the size of a man but the size of his heart thatmatters.” – Evander Holyfield
- “Whatever it is your heart desires, please go for it, it’s yours to have.” – Gloria Estefan
- “The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers.” – Deepak Chopra
- “I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.” – Charles de Lint
- “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?” – Khalil Gibran
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “It’s hard asking someone with a broken heart to fall in love again.” – Eric Kripke
- “I’m a good guy with a good heart, and I have good intentions.” – Antonio Brown
- “Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will.” – Aiden Wilson Tozer
- “Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
More Related Topics
What was your favorite heart quote from the above World Heart day quotes?
Hope you have read these all-world heart day quotes and enjoyed them. If you have any other world heart day quotes please share them in the comment box. Don’t forget to comment on your favorite quote from the above world heart day quotes.
Also, you can follow our website #quoteoftheday for more inspirational quotes.