Quotes About Persistence that will help you to become strong
Quotes About Persistence that will assist you with becoming constant. Here are the best persistence quotes to peruse from celebrities that will definitely inspire you.
Here is the collection of more than 60 quotes about persistence. Don’t forget to share these quotes on persistence with your friends and families. Also, you can share these persistence quotes on your social media timelines to inspire your social media fellows.
What is Persistence meaning?
Persistence meaning is the act or fact of obstinately on-going to do something. In other words, you can say the act or fact of continuing to exist lengthier than normal.
Assuming you need to accomplish anything, whatever your objectives or valuable dream you have throughout everyday life, you need to buckle down for it and be tireless.
Attempt and attempt until you succeed is the key, and surrendering isn’t an alternative assuming you need to become fruitful in all that you do. May these persistent inspirational quotes assist you with procuring the excitement to endeavor?
More diligently for that dream of yours and recollect that being constant has an award hidden in it. Offer these quotes about persistence with your companions, family, and friends and family to inspire them too.
Quotes about Persistence with images
Here is the collection of quotes about persistence with images that will help you to become successful. Don’t forget to share these quotes about persistence images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about persistence with pictures on your social media timeline to inspire your social media friends.
1. “Persistence is to the character of man as carbon is to steel.” – Napoleon Hill
2. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billy Jean King
3. “No great achievement is possible without persistent work.” – Bertrand Russell
4. “Paralyze resistance with persistence.” – Woody Hayes
5. “Persistence is the key to solving most mysteries.” – Christopher Pike
6. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.” – Benjamin Franklin
7. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
8. “Work hard with persistence to become successful.” – Sarem Khan
9. “The big talent is persistence.” – Octavia E. Butler
10. “Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.” – Christopher Morley
11. “Never let your persistence and passion turn into stubbornness and ignorance.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
12. “Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.” – Bill Bradley
13. “The key of persistence opens all doors closed by resistance.” – John Di
14. “Quantity and persistence will get you the outcomes you need.” – James
More related topics
Quotes on Persistence
Here is the collection of quotes on persistence that will help you to become strong and successful. Don’t forget to share these quotes on persistence with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about persistence on your social media timelines to inspire your social media friends.
- “Persistence pays off.” – Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- “Keep a little fire burning; however small, however, hidden.” – Cormac McCarthy
- “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
- “A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Success is almost totally dependent upon drive and persistence. The extra energy required to make another effort or try another approach is the secret of winning.” – Denis Waitley
- “It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” – Louis Sachar
- “The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail.” – Napoleon Hill
- “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” – Greg Kincaid
- “Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.” – Dale Carnegie
- “To make our way, we must have firm resolve, persistence, tenacity. We must gear ourselves to work hard all the way. We can never let up.” – Ralph Bunche
- “It may take little time to get where you want to be, but if you pause and think for a moment, you will notice that you are no longer where you were. Do not stop and keep going.” – Rodolfo CostaAdvertisement
- “With patience and persistence, even the smallest act of discipleship or the tiniest ember of belief can become a blazing bonfire of a consecrated life. In fact, that’s how most bonfires begin, as a simple spark.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Persistence pushes me to be bold and seek out the opportunities I’ve wanted. It starts by envisioning what you want, no matter how big or small, and believing that you can achieve it.” – Belinda Johnson
- “When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.” – Estee Lauder
- “Persistence is incredibly important. Persistence proves to the person you’re trying to reach that you’re passionate about something, that you really want something.” – Norah O’Donnell
- “Sometimes you must cross a bridge, and other times you need to burn it. But always keep building one and never lose your faith in life.” – Dodinsky
- “The most essential factor is persistence, the determination never to allow your energy or enthusiasm to be dampened by the discouragement that must inevitably come.” – James Whitcomb Riley
- “Consider the postage stamp. Its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing until it gets there.” – Josh Billings
- “Persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality, the other, a matter of time.” – Habeeb Akande
- “If you do not have persistence then no amount of education, talent, or genius can make up for it.” – Stephen Richards
- “Slight persistent effort can move you successfully forward in anything you do.” – Kelli Wilson
- “I do the very best I know-how, and the very best I can. I mean to keep on doing so until the end.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.” – Colin Powell
- “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you’re inspired or not. Habit will help you finish and polish your stories. Inspiration won’t. Habit is persistence in practice.” – Octavia Butler
- “Failure is only postponed success as long as courage ‘coaches’ ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.” – Herbert Kaufman
- “Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems.” – Gever Tulley
- “Patience, persistence, and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” – Napoleon Hill
- “Success is about persistence. You can only afford to be persistent in something you deeply enjoy.” – Cenk Uygur
- “As long as we are persistent in the pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.” – Denis Waitley
- “Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” – Hal Borland
- “My greatest point is my persistence. I never give up in a match. However down I am, I fight until the last ball. My list of matches shows that I have turned a great many so-called
irretrievable defeats into victories.” – Bjorn Borg
- “Success is not a matter of mastering subtle, sophisticated theory but rather of embracing common sense with uncommon levels of discipline and persistence.” – Patrick Lencioni
- “I’ve trained my whole life to be a winner and if I know two things it’s that to be the best takes passion and persistence.” – Jay-Jay Okocha
- “I’m a big believer in persistence, don’t be greedy and, above all, work hard. It’s what keeps me going.” – Caprice Bourret
More related topics
What is your favorite quote from the above persistence quotes?
Hope you have read all these quotes about persistence and will implement them in your life. If you have any other quotes on persistence please share them with us in the comment box.
Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more inspirational persistence quotes. If you have any valuable suggestions please tell us in the comment box. Don’t forget to write your favorite quotes in the comment box.