Quotes on Environment that will have an impact on environmental protection. Here are some of the top renowned people’s environmental quotations to read that will undoubtedly inspire you.
“We make the world we live in and shape our own environment.” – Orison Swett Marden
Here is the collection of more than 50 quotes on Environment. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes on environment with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about environment on your social media timelines.
The natural surroundings of the globe inhabited by humans, plants, and animals are referred to as the environment. Everyone must contribute to the preservation of the environment. To achieve the goal, it is critical to disseminate information and raise awareness about environmental protection.
May these inspirational quotes on environmental pollution inspire you to recognize the importance of safeguarding the environment and natural resources for future generations? Share these environmental quotes with your friends, family, and loved ones to motivate them.
Quotes on Environment with images
Here is the collection of quotes on Environment with images that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these quotes on environment images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes on environment with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “The Earth is what we all have in common.” — Wendell Berry
2. “Time spent among trees is never time wasted.” — Anonymous
3. “He that plants trees love others besides himself.” — Thomas Fuller
4. “We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment.” – Margaret Mead
5. “The Earth is a fine place and worth fighting for.” — Ernest Hemingway
6. “We won’t have a society if we destroy the environment.” – Margaret Mead
7. “We need to promote development that does not destroy our environment.” – Wangari Maathai
8. “Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” — George Washington Carver
9. “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty.” — John Ruskin
10. “What’s the use of a fine house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on.” — Henry David Thoreau
More related topics
Quotes on Environment
Here is the collection of quotes on environment that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these quotes on environment with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes on environment on your favorite social media timeline.
- “The proper use of science is not to conquer nature but to live in it.” — Barry Commoner
- “Environment is no one’s property to destroy; it’s everyone’s responsibility to protect.” – Mohith Agadi
- “We don’t have to sacrifice a strong economy for a healthy environment.” – Dennis Weaver
- “We have forgotten how to be good guests, how to walk lightly on the earth as its other creatures do.” — Barbara Ward
- “Environmentally friendly cars will soon cease to be an option … they will become a necessity.” — Fujio Cho
- “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment.” ― Ansel Adams
- “The environment is where we all meet; where we all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” – Lady Bird Johnson
- “When the last tree is cut and the last fish killed, the last river poisoned, then you will see that you can’t eat money.” – John May
- “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “We owe it to ourselves and to the next generation to conserve the environment so that we can bequeath our children a sustainable world that benefits all.” – Wangari Maathai
- “What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another.” – Chris Maser
- “What is the use of a house if you haven’t got a tolerable planet to put it on?” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.” – Earl Nightingale
- “A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Birds are indicators of the environment. If they are in trouble, we know we’ll soon be in trouble.” – Roger Tory Peterson
- “The earth will not continue to offer its harvest, except with faithful stewardship. We cannot say we love the land and then take steps to destroy it for use by future generations.” – Pope John Paul II
- “The only way forward, if we are going to improve the quality of the environment, is to get everybody involved.” – Richard Rogers Advertisement
- “People over-produce pollution because they are not paying for the costs of dealing with it.” – Ha-Joon Chang
- “Progress is measured by the speed at which we destroy the conditions that sustain life.” – George Monbiot
- “If we intend to provide a better life, and a better world, for future generations, we can’t ignore the quality of the environment we leave them.” – John Kasich
- “Energy consumption matters both to our environment and our economy.” – John Baldacci
- “Nature shrinks as capital grows. The growth of the market cannot solve the very crisis it creates.” – Vandana Shiva
- “We have a moral responsibility to protect the earth and ensure that our children and grandchildren have a healthy and sustainable environment in which to live.” – Jim Clyburn
- “You wouldn’t think you could kill an ocean, would you? But we’ll do it one day. That’s how negligent we are.” – Ian Rankin
Quotes about Environment
Here is the collection of Quotes About Environment that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational Quotes About Environment with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about the environment on your social media timelines.
- “Man is a complex being: he makes deserts bloom and lakes die.” – Gil Scott-Heron
- “If recycling is the future, then we must focus our efforts on mitigating negative impacts to our community while protecting our environment.” – Tony Cardenas
- “Be nice to the environment. Be nice to animals. Be nice to people. If you do that, you will leave a mark on the world.” – Enock Maregesi
- “We do not need to attend classroom training programs for everything. Observation opens the windows of knowledge around us.” – Sukant Ratnakar
- “We are seeds as well as parasites to the earth. We can either give or take, depending on our perception of growth.” – Zephyr McIntyre
- “Why has it seemed that the only way to protect the environment is with heavy-handed government regulation?” – Gale Norton
- “I think its time to change and balance the environment and growth. If we don’t do that, we’re going to suffer a hard landing one day very soon.” – Ma Jun
- “Every time I have some moment on a seashore, or in the mountains, or sometimes in a quiet forest, I think this is why the environment has to be preserved.” – Bill Bradley
- “We shall never understand the natural environment until we see it as a living organism. Today you can murder land for private profit. You can leave the corpse for all to see and nobody calls the cops.” – Paul Brooks
- “We’re busily wrecking the chances for future generations at a rapid rate of knots by not recognizing the damage we’re doing to the natural environment, bearing in mind that this is the only planet that we know has any life on it.” – Prince Charles
- “The most important question we have to deal with is a combination of population control and the control of our environment. How to utilize the world as effectively as we can for the future of mankind.” – David Packard
- “Our population and our use of the finite resources of planet Earth are growing exponentially, along with our technical ability to change the environment for good or ill.” – Stephen Hawking
- “You can’t change the world; you can’t fix the whole environment. But you can recycle. You can turn the water off when you’re brushing your teeth. You can do small things.” – Patti Smith
- “It is critical for us to cultivate consciousness and compassion towards our environment, create awareness, galvanize people, and build sustainable innovations for sustainable development.” – Dia Mirza
- “To waste, to destroy our natural resources, to skin and exhaust the land instead of using it so as to increase its usefulness, will result in undermining in the days of our children the very prosperity which we ought by right to hand down to them amplified and developed.” – Theodore Roosevelt
What was your favorite quote from the above quotes on the Environment?
Hope you have read all these quotes on the environment and enjoyed them. Don’t forget to implement these quotes on the environment in your daily life. If you have any other quotes about the environment please share them with us in the comment box.
Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more inspirational and motivational quotes on the environment. Don’t forget to share these quotes on Environment with beautiful pictures on any of your favorite social media like as Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook, etc.