Quotes about Enemy that will help you deal with your true rival
Quotes about Enemy that will assist you to deal with your true enemy. Here are the best enemies quotes to read from famous people that will confidently motivate you.
“Enemies can’t break your spirit, only friends can.” ― Arundhati Roy
Here is the collection of more than 60 quotes about the enemy. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes about Enemy with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about Enemy on your social media timelines.
Most people say to create love and not enemies, it is compulsory. Many people have a different point of view. You might have a confident trust on a matter that can be different from others, and this type of difference many times creates disputes or fights.
May these quotes on Enemy will help you identify your enemies so you can make plans on how to treat them, with a strong mind, and without losing your calm. Don’t forget to share these quotes about Enemy with your friends, family, and relatives to inspire them too.
Enemy Quotes Images
Here is the collection of Enemy quotes images that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these quotes about enemy images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these enemy quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde
2. “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” ― Abraham Lincoln
3. “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
4. “Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
5. “I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
6. “We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them.” ― George Orwell
7. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.” ― Eminem
8. “I like to have powerful enemies. Makes me feel important.” ― Leigh Bardugo
9. “Love your enemies, for they tell your Faults.” ― Benjamin Franklin
10. “A man with no enemies is a man with no character.” ― Paul Newman
More Related Topics
Quotes On True Friends | Good Morning Messages For Friends With Pictures | Thanksgiving Quotes To Friends | I Love My Boyfriend Quotes | 100 Short Love Quotes | Morning Prayer For My Boyfriend | Morning Prayer For My Girlfriend | Parenting Quotes For Hard Times | Quotes For Believe In Yourself
Quotes about Enemy
Here is the collection of quotes about Enemy that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes about Enemy with your friends and families. Also, you can share these quotes about Enemy on your favorite social media timelines.
- “Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.” ― Criss Jami
- “He will never have true friends who are afraid of making enemies.” ― William Hazlitt
- “I have no enemies. I don’t permit such a thing. ” ― Cormac McCarthy
- “Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate.” ― Jayne Ann Krentz
- “Sometimes it’s best to let your opponent think he has control.” ― Rae Carson
- “In order to know your enemy, you must become your enemy.” ― Chris Bradford
- “His best to weigh the enemy more mighty than he seems.” ― William Shakespeare
- “You cannot defeat an enemy you do not admit exists.” – Michael T. Flynn
- “Sometimes it’s best to let your opponent think he has control.” – Rae Carson
- “You can learn from anyone even your enemy.” – Ovid
- “An enemy generally says and believes what he wishes.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Friends may come and go but enemies accumulate.” – Jayne Ann Krentz
- “Keep quiet and the enemy will reveal himself.” – Bangambiki Habyarimana
- “I like to have powerful enemies. Makes me feel important.” – Leigh Bardugo
- “Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.” – Isaac Newton
- “Enemies are either defeated, befriended or bypassed.” – Stewart Stafford
- “Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.” – Criss Jami
- “If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.” – Sun Tzu
Quotes on Enemy
Here is the collection of quotes on Enemy that will make you motivated. Don’t forget to share these motivational quotes enemy with your friends and families. Also, you can share these inspirational quotes on Enemy with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” – Sun Tzu
- “Your friends will believe in your potential, your enemies will make you live up to it.” – Tim Fargo
- “A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.” – Baltasar Gracian Advertisement
- “Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “When a sinister person means to be your enemy, they always start by trying to become your friend.” – William Blake
- “We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them.” – George Orwell
- “Never explain, your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him.” – Aesop
- “Once is happenstance. Twice is a coincidence. Three times is enemy action.” – Ian Fleming
- “A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.” – Maya Angelou
- “It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.” – Siddhārtha Gautama
- “You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.” – Eric Hoffer
- “Don’t fight with your enemy’s brains, fight with his heart.” – Bangambiki Habyarimana
- “The enemies of your enemies are not always your friends, but they can still be useful.” – James D. Sass
- “The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he’s on.” – Joseph Heller
- “It doesn’t take but a few words to turn your best friend into your worst enemy.” – Marlan Rico Lee
- “Enemies are people whose a story you haven’t heard, or who’s the face you haven’t seen.” – Irene Butter
- “A polite enemy is just as difficult to discredit, as a rude friend is to protect.” – Bryant H. McGill
- “Sometimes the simplest solution out of conflict is becoming someone’s friend.” – Shannon L. Alder
More quotes about Enemy
Here are some more quotes about Enemy that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these quotes on Enemy with your friends and loved ones. Also, you can share these enemy quotes on your social media (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, and any others.) timelines.
- “A bullet can kill the enemy, but a bullet can also produce an enemy, depending on whom that bullet strikes.” – Tim O’Brien
- “The greatest win is walking away and choosing not to engage in drama and toxic energy at all.” – Lalah Delia
- “Despise the enemy strategically, but take him seriously tactically.” – Mao Zedong
- “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” – Nelson Mandela
- “If every mortal looks at others as their friends, not as their enemies, the world would be a much better place, wouldn’t it?” – Morgan Rhodes
- “Your enemies cannot make you hate them, define you, or make you obsessively think about them, only you can do that.” – Carmine Savastano
- “In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.” – Orson Scott Card
- “True strength isn’t being able to knock your enemies down, it’s being able to hold yourself upright against their blows.” – Toni Sorenson
- “One of the most powerful lessons in life is to recognize that no one can give you power, and many people don’t want you to have it. You have to find the courage to seize it, own it and hold on.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people. Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “Surround yourself with the right people, and realize your own worth. Honestly, there are enough bad people out there in the world. You don’t need to be your own worst enemy.” – Lucy Hale
- “It’s not about going around trying to stir up trouble. As long as you’re honest and you articulate what you believe to be true, somebody somewhere will become your enemy whether you like it or not.” – Criss Jami
What was your favorite enemy quote from the above quotes about Enemy?
Hope You have read all these quotes about Enemy and enjoyed them. If you have any other quotes on enemy please share them with us in the comment box.
Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more inspirational quotes about Enemy.