Good health quotes that will make you inspired to look after your health. There is a good motivation behind why the expression “Health is wealth” turned into a popular expression all over the planet.
Here is the collection of more than 110 good health quotes. Don’t forget to share these inspirational good health quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing good health quotes on your social media timelines.
The importance of this expression isn’t actually profound. Anybody will actually want to clarify it in basic words, yet if it’s not too much trouble, permit us to share our musings about it at any rate.
It essentially implies, when an individual lives a healthy profound, mental, physical, and passionate lifestyle, he/she turns into the most extravagant individual on the planet.
You can’t buy or sell health, it’s extremely valuable, yet you can have it provided that you work to get it. At the point when you’re healthy, the chance of you becoming ill is lesser in this manner medical costs are lesser too.
You will have a superior relationship with your friends and family and perform far better working. There is harmony and fulfillment when you’re healthy in all parts of your being. These are the things cash can’t purchase.
While it’s not difficult to contemplate every one of the good things good health can offer, it is probably the greatest test we experience consistently. We never again have a contaminated free climate and it has become hard to see as artificially free and new leafy foods on the lookout.
Moreover, individuals are currently incredibly dependent on web-based media and the diversion industry, so we can never again carve out the opportunity to get our day-by-day suggested practice or even splash under the hotness of the morning sun. Here are the best good health quotes that will make you inspire. Hope you will love these inspirational good health quotes. If you really like these good health quotes please share them with your friends and families.
Good Health Quotes with images
Here is the collection of good health quotes with images that will make you inspired to look after your health. Don’t forget to share these best good health quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing good health quotes with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
2. “Health is not valued until sickness comes.” – Thomas Fuller
3. “It is health which is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Happiness lies first of all in health.” – George William Curtis
5. “Keep your vitality. A life without health is like a river without water.” – Maxime Lagacé
6. “Happiness is the highest form of health.” – Dalai Lama
7. “Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for health.” – Carl Jung
8. “What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.” – Henry David Thoreau
9. “The wish for healing has always been half of health.” – Lucius Annaeus
10. “Health is hearty, health is harmony, health is happiness.” – Amit Kalantri
Inspirational good health quotes
Here is the collection of inspirational good health quotes that will make you inspired to look after your good health. Don’t forget to share these best inspirational good health quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing inspirational good health quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Health makes good propaganda.” – Naomi Wolf
- “I’m focused on staying as healthy as I can so I can work more.” – Dane Cook
- “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages.” – Louis Pasteur
- “Cakes are healthy too, you just eat a small slice.” – Mary Berry
- “A fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.” – Jess C. Scott
- “Humor and health, the staples of wealth.” – S. Austin
- “Eating crappy food isn’t a reward — it’s a punishment.” – Drew Carey
- “The First wealth is health.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Respect your body. Eat well. Dance forever.” – Eliza Gaynor Minden
- “It’s better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.” – Phil McGraw
- “The part can never be well unless the whole is well.” – Plato
- “You’re young, if you’re healthy and rich with have no debts.”
- “Our health always seems more valuable after we lose it.”
- “The only advantage of exercising every day is that you’ll die healthier.”
- “Your diet is a bank account; Good food choices are good investments.”
- “Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness its poison.”
- “The health of body and mind is a great blessing if we can bear it.” – John Henry Cardinal Newman
- “Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year.” – Franklin Pierce Adams
- “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” – Mark Twain
- “Eat healthily, sleep well, breathe deeply, move harmoniously.” – Jean-Pierre Barral
- “Tell me what you eat and I will tell you who you are.” – Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
Wishing Good Health Quotes
Here is the collection of wishing good health quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best wishing good health quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing good health quotes on your social media timelines.
- “We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “Healthy citizens are the greatest asset any country can have.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “Money cannot buy health, but I’d settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair.” – Dorothy Parker
- “Health – what my friends are always drinking to before they fall down.” – Phyllis Diller
- “Every one of you has a health that is unique and totally different from everybody else. Completely! Because we are all like snowflakes.” – Lewis Black
- “I know a man who gave up smoking, drinking, s–x, and rich food. He was healthy right up to the day he killed himself.” – Johnny Carson
- “When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, art cannot manifest, strength cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied.” – Herophilus
- “An over-indulgence of anything, even something as pure as water, can intoxicate.” – Criss Jami
- “Objection, evasion, joyous distrust, and love of irony are signs of health; everything absolute belongs to pathology.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “By choosing healthy over skinny you are choosing self-love over self-judgment. You are beautiful.” – Steve Maraboli
- “I promise you nothing is as chaotic as it seems. Nothing is worth diminishing your health. Nothing is worth poisoning yourself into stress, anxiety, and fear.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Some struggle is healthy. If you can embrace it rather than be angry, you can use it as your pilot light.” – Damon Wayans
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” – Joyce Meyer
- “A further sign of health is that we don’t become undone by fear and trembling, but we take it as a message that it’s time to stop struggling and look directly at what’s threatening us.” – Pema Chödrön
- “No one wakes up in the morning and says, ‘I want to gain 150 pounds and I will start right now.” – Tricia Cunningham
- “It is important to keep in mind that our bodies must work pretty well, or there wouldn’t be so many humans on the planet.” – Ina May Gaskin
- “Regaining health is more difficult an objective then becoming ill. Becoming ill is a random act of ignorance and regaining health is an intentional effort in frustration.” – Richard Diaz
- “Health isn’t about being “perfect” with food or exercise or herbs. Health is about balancing those things with your desires. It’s about nourishing your spirit as well as your body.” – Golda Poretsky
- “Sorry, there’s no magic bullet. You gotta eat healthy and live healthy to be healthy and look healthy. End of story.” – Morgan Spurlock
Wishing You Good Health Quotes
Here is the collection of wishing you good health quotes that will make you motivated to look after your health. Don’t forget to share these best wishing you good health quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing wishing you good health quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.” – Redd Foxx
- “Health is the greatest possession. Contentment is the greatest treasure. Confidence is the greatest friend.” – Lao Tzu
- “You spend your time to make a dime. You lose your health to make your wealth, but at the end it is funny because you leave back all your money.” – R.V.M.
- “Your health, wealth, position, performance, ability and attitude are the results of your decisions.” – Israelmore Ayivor
- “What some call health, if purchased by perpetual anxiety about diet, isn’t much better than tedious disease.” – George Denison Prentice
- “Don’t let your emotions build inside! Just let it all out. Embrace it. That is a part of growth and health for your life defenses.”
- “I believe good health and good values are some of the greatest blessings.”
- “Thank God for your life tonight. For your health, your family, or your home. Many people don’t have these things.”
- “Being alive and healthy are not things to take for granted; they cannot be bought with money. Just divine gifts from God.”
- “Most diets fail because people would rather do what will make them happy now instead of what will make them happy in the future.”
- “First, I had time, but no money; then I had money, but no time. Finally, I had time and money, but no health to make use of my wealth.”
- “Mind over matter. There is no greater pain than what a mind can create. Be mindful. A healthy mind can remedy or cure almost anything.”
- “Be thankful that you are on your feet. There are people who can’t even walk down the street.”
- “Experience has taught me this, that we undo ourselves by impatience. Misfortunes have their life and their limits, their sickness and their health.”
- “Take care of yourself, you only get one life, and you want to live as long as possible.”
- “Those who don’t have time for a workout, will have to make time for sickness.”
- “The root of all health is in the brain. The trunk of it is in emotion. The branches and leaves are the body. The flower of health blooms when all parts work together.”
- “Life is about laughing and living in both good health and also in bad times. And getting through whatever comes our way and by looking back with a smile.”
- “Fear is the opposite of everything you are, and so has an effect of opposition to your mental and physical health. Fear is worry magnified.”
- “Healthier parents, create healthier leaders and a healthier future for our children! Wake up, get out, and do your thing.”
- “Cherish your life, Cherish your health, Cherish your family, Cherish your friends. For these are the things that money can’t buy and will define your true wealth.”
- “True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.”
Thank God for Good Health Quotes
Here is the collection of Thank God for good health quotes that will make you thankful. Don’t forget to share these best thank God for good health quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing thank God for good health quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” – Buddha
- “Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering – an image of death.” – Buddha
- “I’m healthy as can be – not an ache or a pain. A lot of my prayer is thanking the Lord that I am healthy. I pray for long life and good health.” – Joel Osteen
- “Today, more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies and lack of physical exercise.” – Mike Adams Advertisement
- “It’s bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children’s health than the pediatrician.” – Meryl Streep
- “They say if you don’t have your health you ain’t got nothing, but the truth is, you ain’t got nothing if you don’t have no one to worry about your health.” – Bernie Mac
- “It’s no longer a question of staying healthy. It’s a question of finding a sickness you like.” – Jackie Mason
- “My grandfather always said, “Don’t watch your money, watch your health.” So one day while I was watching my health, someone stole my money. It was my grandfather.” – Jackie Mason
- “The old problems – love, money, security, status, health, etc. – are still here to plague us or please us.” – Shelley Berman
- “Health food would seem healthier if the people that sold it looked less unhealthy.” – Dov Davidoff
- “There’s nothing more important than our good health – that’s our principal capital asset.” – Arlen Specter
- “There is no health without mental health; mental health is too important to be left to the professionals alone, and mental health is everyone’s business.” – Vikram Patel
- “Without your health, you’ve got nothing going on. I thank God every day for good health.” – Ric Flair
- “But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The healthy man does not torture others – generally, it is the tortured who turn into torturers.” – Carl Jung
- “Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “When our emotional health is in a bad state, so is our level of self-esteem. We have to slow down and deal with what is troubling us, so that we can enjoy the simple joy of being happy and at peace with ourselves.” – Jess C. Scott
- “Gratitude is the quality of being thankful; a readiness to show appreciation for and to return the kindness. Giving thanks makes people happier and more resilient, it strengthens relationships, it improves health, and it reduces stress.”
- “Health is not simply the absence of illness. Real health is the will to overcome every form of adversity and use even the worst of circumstances as a springboard for new growth and development. Simply, the essence of health is the constant renewal and rejuvenation of life.”
- “Most people quit exercising early when they don’t see results. The reason? They treat working out like its a luxury, instead of a lifestyle. They only exercise when they feel like it, not when they need to. Luxury is temporary, lifestyle is everlasting.”
- “In everyday struggle maintain your cool and emotion. To heal a wound you need to stop touching it. Keeping yourself calm in times of stress will not only have immediate smoothing effects; it can also, over time, help you lead a healthier, happier life.”
Thankful for Good Health Quotes
Here is the collection of Thankful for good health quotes that will make you thankful. Don’t forget to share these best thankful good health quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing Thankful for good health quotes on your social media timelines.
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty, for otherwise, we shall not be able to trim the lamp of wisdom, and keep our mind strong and clear. Water surrounds the lotus flower, but does not wet its petals.” – Buddha
- “To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.” – Buddha
- “By cleansing your body on a regular basis and eliminating as many toxins as possible from your environment, your body can begin to heal itself, prevent disease, and become stronger and more resilient than you ever dreamed possible.” – Dr. Edward Group III
- “We exhaust ourselves worrying about our health. We’re obsessed with it. We worry about our health and when we worry about our health, guess what? We’re not fucking healthy! We’re so worried about our health that we are now the fattest group of fucks on the planet Earth! “Should I eat this or should I eat this? Well, I’ll have to eat both!” – Lewis Black
- “I’ve always believed fitness is an entry point to help you build that happier, healthier life. When your health is strong, you’re capable of taking risks. You’ll feel more confident to ask for the promotion. You’ll have more energy to be a better mom. You’ll feel more deserving of love.” – Jillian Michaels
- “All those spices and herbs in your spice rack can do more than provide calorie-free, natural flavorings to enhance and make food delicious. They’re also an incredible source of antioxidants and help rev up your metabolism and improve your health at the same time.” – Suzanne Somers
- “When I go to my health club, and it’s in the basement, you have to take the elevator down. And this drives me crazy. Why can’t there be a stairway? At least make it as easy to exercise as it is to not exercise. It’s in society’s interest for me to take the stairs.” – Malcolm Gladwell
- “The abundance of cheap food with low nutritional value in the Western diet has wreaked havoc on our health; in America, one-third of children and two-thirds of adults are overweight or obese and are more likely to develop diabetes and cardiovascular disease.” – Ellen Gustafson
- “Golf is a funny game. It’s done much for health, and at the same time has ruined people by robbing them of their peace of mind. Look at me, I’m the healthiest idiot in the world.” – Bob Hope
- “Never continue in a job you don’t enjoy. If you’re happy in what you’re doing, you’ll like yourself, you’ll have inner peace. And if you have that, along with physical health, you will have had more success than you could possibly have imagined.” – Johnny Carson
- “Health clubs aren’t healthy. In New York City, which has the most stairs of anywhere in the country, people pay money to go to a health club and use a stairmaster. When you live in a city, that has nothing but stairs and you pay money to use special stairs, that is not healthy behavior. It’s fucking psychotic.” – Lewis Black
- “Everyone has their own definition of a healthy lifestyle, and mine has come to mean making health a priority but not an obsession.” – Daphne Oz
- “The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.” – Paracelsus
- “All the evidence that we have indicates that it is reasonable to assume in practically every human being, and certainly in almost every newborn baby, that there is an active will toward health, an impulse towards growth, or towards the actualization.” – Abraham Maslow
- “Personal health is related to self-control and to the worship of life in all its natural beauty – self-control bringing with it happiness, renewed youth, and long life.” – Maria Montessori
- “Women, in particular, need to keep an eye on their physical and mental health, because if we’re scurrying to and from appointments and errands, we don’t have a lot of time to take care of ourselves. We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.” – Michelle Obama
- “Health messages are simply overwhelmed, in volume and in effectiveness, by junk-food ads that often deploy celebrities or cartoon characters to great effect. We may know that eating fruits and vegetables is good for us, but the preponderance of the signals we get – and especially the signals children get – push us in the direction of junk food.” – Michael Moss
- “I’ve spent half my life in gyms, if not more, and I love physical fitness and health; couple that with the fact that I love for people to be healthy, whether it’s mentally, physically, or emotionally, and it’s just a great opportunity for me to do something I love and have an impact on people’s health.” – Steve Nash
- “Unhealthy eating habits cause major health problems, such as diabetes and heart disease, and can also lead to food insecurity, disrupted eating patterns, and low self-esteem.” – Matt Cartwright
- “The typical response from people when I tell them I’m diabetic is, ‘Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.’ You know, I’m not. I’m a better athlete because of diabetes rather than despite it. I’m more aware of my training, my fitness and more aware of nutrition. I’m more proactive about my health.” – Charlie Kimball
- “I believe that parents need to make nutrition education a priority in their home environment. It’s crucial for good health and longevity to instill in your children sound eating habits from an early age.” – Cat Cora
- “The more you look into health and health inequalities, you realize that a lot of it is not due to a particular disease – it’s really linked to underlying societal issues such as poverty, inequality, lack of access to safe drinking water and housing. And these are all the things we focus on at care.” – Helene D. Gayle
- “If you’re healthy, if you don’t get sick much, if you don’t go to the doctor much or use your health insurance much, you are a genetic lottery winner. It has nothing to do with the way you live, nothing to do with doing the right things. It’s just sheer luck, and you are gonna pay for that.” – Rush Limbaugh
What was your favorite health quote from the above good health quotes?
Hope you have read all these inspirational good health quotes and enjoyed them. Now you can implement these good health quotes in your daily life. We should comprehend the worth of health to carry on with a more joyful and satisfying life. It tends to be hard however there’s no damage in attempting. Start today by looking for nutritious food, practice a short actual work consistently, and center on the inspiration for a healthier brain and soul.
We made a considerable rundown of good health quotes from individuals who know the significance of good health and lived by it each and every day. Assuming they had the option to live healthily, you can as well! If you have any other good health quotes please share them with us in the comment box to inspire other readers of the website. Write your favorite good health quote in the comment box from the above good health quotes. Don’t forget to follow our website #quoteoftheday for more upcoming inspirational and motivational good health quotes.