Quotes about Compassion and empathy that will point out their significance
Quotes about compassion and empathy that will make you motivated to become a better human being. Hope you will love these best quotes about empathy and compassion. Compassion quotes that will call attention to its importance. Here are the best compassion quotes to peruse from celebrities that will clearly move you.
Here is the collection of more than 80 quotes about compassion and empathy. Don’t forget to share these inspirational quotes about compassion and empathy with your friends and families. Also, you can share these motivational quotes about compassion and empathy with beautiful images on your social media timelines.
Being sympathetic and showing concern for the enduring of others is called compassion. To be compassionate is to associate with others, show that you give it a second thought, and connect a helping hand in their period of scarcity.
May these quotes about compassion motivate you to make the vital activity for someone else who needs your guide for their difficulties, even in the littlest demonstration conceivable that will change for what seems like forever until the end of time. Share these quotes on compassion with your companions, family, and friends and family to move them too.
Empathy is rarely alone. It needs boldness and tolerance to identify with somebody; since it is hard to set our own musings to the side and comprehend another person’s considerations.
So to improve you at sympathizing with individuals we have brought this excellent assortment of Empathy Quotes and Sayings on compassion, Sympathy, and Kindness, read on and be a superior human throughout everyday life.
Empathy and sympathy might sound comparative, however, there is a tremendous distinction between them. Sympathy means to get disheartened by another person’s agony and hopelessness and regret it.
Then again, empathy in a real sense means to wear the shoes of the individual in front and sympathize with his torment as well as comprehend the reason why he is doing what he is doing. Furthermore to consider the musings of another person behind his activities take boldness and persistence.
Here is the collection of these powerful Quotes about Compassion and empathy read on and be a part of a better human future.
Quotes about Compassion and empathy Images
Here is the collection of quotes about compassion and empathy with images that will make you motivated to become a better human being. Also, you can share these best quotes about compassion and empathy images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing quotes about compassion and empathy with pictures on your social media timelines.
- “We need empathy, we need the eyes that still can weep.” – Lydia Millet
2. “I believe empathy is the most essential quality of civilization.” — Roger Ebert
3. “Empathy is connection; it’s a ladder out of the shame hole.” – Brené Brown
4. “Empathy is like giving someone a psychological hug.” – Lawrence J
5. “The great gift of human beings is that we have the power of empathy.” – Meryl Streep
6. “The opposite of anger is not calmness, its empathy.” – Mehmet Oz
7. “Empathy requires knowing that you know nothing.” – Leslie Jamison
8. “Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.” – Dalai Lama
9. “Compassion is the wish to see others free from suffering.” – Dalai Lama
10. “Compassion is about giving all the love that you’ve got.” – Cheryl Strayed
11. “Until you have real compassion, you cannot recognize love.” – Bob Thurman
12. “Empathy is the greatest virtue. From it, all virtues flow. Without it, all virtues are an act.” – Eric Zorn
Also, Check out Quotes About Kindness And Compassion
Inspirational Quotes about Compassion and empathy
Here is the collection of inspirational quotes about compassion and empathy that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best inspirational quotes about compassion and empathy with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing inspirational quotes about compassion and empathy on your social media timelines.
- “Give Compassion: Every day the average person fights epic battles never told just to survive.” – Ken Poirot
- We can’t heal the world today but we can begin with a voice of compassion, a heart of love, an act of kindness.” – Mary Davis
- Compassion is the greatest form of love humans have to offer.” – Rachael Joy Scott
- “Having compassion starts and ends with having compassion for all those unwanted parts of ourselves.” – Pema Chodron
- “Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love.” – Anonymous
- “All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart Advertisement
- “While we do our good works let us not forget that the real solution lies in a world in which charity will have become unnecessary.” – Chinua Achebe
- “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” – Mother Teresa
- Empathy, sympathy, love, and justice create a place only in such character, where humanity fragrances and tongue stays sober.” – Ehsan Sehgal
- “Those who are governed by reason desire nothing for themselves which they do not desire for the rest of humankind.” ― Baruch Spinoza
- “Empathy means both understanding others on their own terms and bringing them within the orbit of one’s own experience.” – Jacob A. Belzen
- “Empathy represents the foundation skill for all the social competencies important for work.” – Daniel Goleman
- “Beauty is not who you are on the outside, it is the wisdom and time you gave away to save another struggling soul like you.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “We are all different. Don’t judge, understand instead.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that’s ever happened to me has taught me compassion.” – Ellen DeGeneres
- “Every single time you help somebody stand up you are helping humanity rise.” – Steve Maraboli
Motivational Quotes about Compassion and empathy
Here is the collection of motivational quotes about compassion and empathy that will make you motivated to become a good human being. Don’t forget to share these best motivational quotes about compassion and empathy with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing motivational quotes about compassion and empathy with lovely pictures on your social media timelines.
- “Compassion is the basis of morality.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
- “If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.” – Jack Kornfield
- “I would rather make mistakes in kindness and compassion than work miracles in unkindness and hardness.” – Mother Teresa
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” – Steve Maraboli
- “How beautiful would it be if we could just see souls instead of bodies? To see love and compassion instead of curves.” – Karen Quan
- “Developing our sympathetic compassion is not only possible but the only reason for us to be here on earth.” – George Saunders
- “Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.” – Brad Meltzer
- “It only takes a split second to smile and forget, yet to someone that needed it, it can last a lifetime.” – Steve Maraboli
- “When we know ourselves to be connected to all others, acting compassionately is simply the natural thing to do.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
- “Until you have real compassion, you can not recognize love.” – Bob Thurman
- “Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.” – Jack Kornfield
- “Compassion is the desire that moves the individual self to widen the scope of its self-concern to embrace the whole of the universal self.” – Arnold Toynbee
- “Creating an uplifting environment for others through the words we use and showing compassion goes outside of the home as well.” – Chris Johnston
- “Instead of putting others in their place, put yourself in their place.” – Amish Proverb
Inspirational Quotes on Compassion
Here is the collection of inspirational quotes on compassion that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best inspirational quotes on compassion with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing inspirational quotes on compassion with amazing pictures on your social media timelines.
- “When we give ourselves compassion, we are opening our hearts in a way that can transform our lives.” – Kristin Neff
- “Our human compassion binds us the one to the other, not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learned how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.” – Nelson Mandela
- “No matter who we are, no matter how successful, no matter what our situation, compassion is something we all need to receive and give.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Let our hearts be stretched out in compassion toward others, for everyone is walking his or her own difficult path.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf
- “When we’re looking for compassion, we need someone who is deeply rooted, is able to bend and, most of all, embraces us for our strengths and struggles.” – Brene Brown
- “Cultivating compassion for ourselves and others can bring balance and harmony to our lives in a way we never dreamed of.” – Thubten Chodron
- “Compassion is the greatest form of love humans have to offer.” – Rachael Joy Scott
- “Compassion, as opposed to pity, allows us to see ourselves in others and tugs at our heart until we find a way to prevent or relieve the other’s suffering.” – Linda Barbosa
- “Being compassionate helps with anger and resolves bitterness more easily than anything.” – Brittany Hallison
- “Compassion is a muscle that gets stronger with use, and the regular exercise of choosing kindness over cruelty would change us.” – Jonathan Safran
- “Experiencing terrible pain opens our hearts and minds to express compassion for other people and communion with ourselves.” – Kilroy J. Oldster
Inspirational Compassion quotes
Here is the collection of inspirational compassion quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these inspirational and motivational compassion quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these best inspirational compassion quotes on your social media timelines.
- “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
- “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – Dalai Lama
- “Compassion is not weakness, and concern for the unfortunate is not socialism.” – Hubert H. Humphrey
- “Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.” – Dalai Lama
- “As I get older, the more I stay focused on the acceptance of myself and others, and choose compassion over judgment and curiosity over fear.” – Tracee Ellis Ross
- “The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “True compassion means not only feeling another’s pain but also being moved to help relieve it.” – Daniel Goleman
- “Compassion is an action word with no boundaries.” – Prince
- “Mindfulness is about love and loving life. When you cultivate this love, it gives you clarity and compassion for life, and your actions happen in accordance with that.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
- “With compassion one becomes courageous. Compassion brings triumph when attacked; it brings security when maintained.” – Tao Te Ching
- “The individual is capable of both great compassion and great indifference. He has it within his means to nourish the former and outgrow the latter.” – Norman Cousins
- “Make no judgments where you have no compassion.” – Anne McCaffrey
- “Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “The greatness of a man is measured by the way he treats the little man. Compassion for the weak is a sign of greatness.” – Myles Munroe
- “Out of compassion, I destroy the darkness of their ignorance. From within them I light the lamp of wisdom and dispel all darkness from their lives.” – Bhagavad Gita
- “When you have learned compassion for yourself, compassion for others is automatic.” – Henepola Gunaratana
- “Compassion is loving others enough to say or do what is appropriate from an empowered heart without attachment to the outcome.” – Gary Zukav
- “Compassion is to look beyond your own pain, to see the pain of others.” – Yasmin Mogahed
- “Until he extends his circle of compassion to include all living things, man will not himself find peace.” – Albert Schweitzer
Motivational Quotes about Compassion
Here is the collection of motivational quotes about compassion that will make you motivated to become a better person. Don’t forget to share these best motivational quotes about compassion with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing motivational quotes about compassion on your social media timelines.
- “As we grow in our consciousness, there will be more compassion and more love, and then the barriers between people, between religions, between nations will begin to fall. Yes, we have to beat down the separateness.” – Ram Dass
- “Compassion can be defined in many ways, but its essence is a basic kindness, with a deep awareness of the suffering of oneself and of other living things, coupled with the wish and effort to relieve it.” – Paul Gilbert
- “Compassion is at the heart of every little thing we do. It is the dearest quality we possess. Yet all too often it can be cast aside with consequences too tragic to speak of. To lose our compassion, we lose what it is to be human.” – Anonymous
- “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for anyone and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.” – Amit Ray
- “Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what it is like to live inside somebody else’s skin. It’s the knowledge that there can never really be any peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally for you too.” – Frederick Buechner
- “For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You’d be surprised how far that gets you.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
- “Compassion is not a relationship between the healer and the wounded. It’s a relationship between equals. Only when we know our own darkness well can we be present with the darkness of others. Compassion becomes real when we recognize our shared humanity.” – Pema Chödrön
- “Converting your energy to compassion and understanding, once you accept this reality, helps our own healing; that type of energy is more positive and calming.” – Lisa Kardos
What was your favorite quote from the above quotes about compassion and empathy?
Hope you have read all these quotes about compassion and empathy and enjoy them. Don’t forget to implement these quotes about empathy and compassion in your daily life.
If you have any other inspirational quotes about compassion and empathy please share them with us in the comment box to inspire other readers of the website. You can also, follow our website #quoteoftheday for more upcoming inspirational and motivational quotes. Don’t forget to write your favorite quote about compassion and empathy in the comment box to inspire other readers.