Famous Dexter quotes that will make you inspire. We as a whole have our guilty delights. For a few of us, it’s father jokes. For other people, such as Dexter Morgan, that guilty delight is somewhat more obscure and uglier than every other person’s. Now, you definitely realize Dexter kills people.
“If you smell me again, I’ll punch you in the throat.” — Debra Morgan
Here is the collection of more than 75 Dexter quotes. Don’t forget to share these best Dexter quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these Dexter quotes with images on your social media timelines.
You can’t blame him for that, however, as he ordinarily just murders really horrendous people. His form of vigilante equity some way or another feels less hostile than your commonplace manslaughter. Also, he’s the world’s best sibling to his no-nonsense sister Debra Morgan.
Thus, indeed, Dexter is, point of fact, a sociopath – yet there’s simply something irrefutably amiable about our number one Miami-based blood-splatter expert. Truth be told, we once in a while drop Dexter quotes around the water cooler just to see who remembers them. Hello, you must find your people some way or another, isn’t that so?
In fact, we don’t know what it says about us that we generally wound up pulling for Dexter to pull off murder a large number of episodes, many seasons. Since the closure was a little, indeed, deficient with regards to.
We’re pretty stirred up to see Dexter’s re-visitation of Showtime with a 10-episode spin-off miniseries – it’s shockingly better than the fresh insight about the Unsolved Mysteries reboot. (Nothing more needs to be said. We like blood splatter as well, Dex.)
Man has generally been attracted to the ocean. In any case, it’s an unnatural setting for us, a position of extraordinary risk. Tides, flows, waves, twist, each introducing its own dangers, none of which can be disregarded.
The smallest failure to understand the situation can be a misstep you could never recuperate from. Yet, a decent mariner doesn’t battle against these components. A decent mariner works with them, utilizing them for his potential benefit. While others less lucky may be perpetually projected hapless, frequently in a few pieces. He generally gets back home safe and sound.
Meanwhile, we’ll need to invest a little energy in living previously. These are our number one Dexter quotes from the best little screen chronic executioner in TV history.
Famous Dexter Quotes Images
Here is the collection of famous Dexter quotes images that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these best famous Dexter quotes images with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing famous Dexter quotes with images on your social media timelines.
- “Monsters don’t get to live happily ever after.” – Dexter Morgan
2. “What did stalkers do before the internet?” – Dexter Morgan
3. “Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?” – Dexter Morgan
4. “I can always see other people’s problems more clearly than my own.” – Dexter Morgan
5. “We create our own destiny every day we live.” – Dexter Morgan
6. “You can’t play on my feelings. I don’t have any.” – Dexter Morgan
7. “Smile even when you aren’t happy. It’s how you fit in.” – Dexter Morgan
8. “Never underestimate the capacity of other people to let you down.” – Dexter Morgan
9. “I would give everything to feel nothing again.” – Dexter Morgan
10. “Some experiences are so big they change your DNA.” – Dexter Morgan
More Related Topics
Dexter quotes about life
Here is the collection of Dexter quotes about life that will inspire your life. Don’t forget to share these best Dexter quotes about life with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing Dexter quotes about life on your social media timelines.
- “The f*cking Bay Harbor Butcher is butchering my online social life.” — Vince Masuka
- “It’s OK. Life doesn’t have to be perfect. It has to be lived.” – Dexter Morgan
- “All you can do is play along at life and hope that sometimes you get it right.” – Dexter Morgan
- “There are no secrets in life, just hidden truths that lie beneath the surface.” – Dexter Morgan
- “Life is so fleeting, so fragile. Every breath, the potential to be our last.” – Dexter quotes
- “You seem uncertain. It’s uncomfortable, isn’t it? Just when you think you’ve answered all the questions, another one smacks you in the face. Life, life, life. Life is just like that. Which is why I prefer death.” – Dexter Morgan
Dexter quotes about love
Here is the collection of Dexter quotes about love that will feel your love. Don’t forget to share these best Dexter quotes about love with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing Dexter quotes about love on your social media timelines.
- “I love Halloween. The one time of year when everyone wears a mask… not just me.” – Dexter quotes
- “Remember this forever: You are my son, you are not alone, and you are loved.” — Harry Morgan
- “She’s the only person in the world who loves me. I think that’s nice. I don’t have feelings about anything, but if I could have feelings at all, I’d have them for Deb.” – Dexter Morgan
Best Dexter Quotes
Here is the collection of Best Dexter quotes that will make you inspire. Don’t forget to share these Famous best Dexter quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing best Dexter quotes on your social media timelines.
- “Keeping my face pinched in sorrow for two hours straight’s a real chore.” – Dexter Morgan
- “Pretend. You pretend the feelings are there, for the world, for the people around you.” – Dexter Morgan
- “I see their pain. On some level, I even understand their pain. I just can’t feel their pain.” – Dexter Morgan
- “I have never had much use for the concept of hell, but if hell exists, I am in it. The same images running through my head, over and over.” – Dexter Morgan
- “Human bonds always lead to messy complications. Commitment. Sharing. Driving people to the airport.” – Dexter Morgan
- “The only sound I hear, the only sound in the entire world… is my heart beating.” – Dexter Morgan
- “I lie to everyone I know. Except for my victims, right before I kill them. It is hard to establish much of a rapport there.” – Dexter Morgan
- “Did you happen to be stuffing a human leg into a garbage bag at that point?” – Dexter Morgan
- “Never jump the fence if you are not willing to face what is on the other side.” – Dexter Morgan
- “People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well.” – Dexter Morgan
- “The worst thing about finally putting together a puzzle is finding there are missing pieces.” – Dexter Morgan
- “If the home is where the heart is, where do you go when you don’t have a heart?” – Dexter quotes
- “Am I a good person doing ‘bad’ things or a bad person doing ‘good’ things?” – Dexter quotes
- “Blood. Sometimes it sets my teeth on edge; other times it helps me control the chaos.” – Dexter quotes
- “We only see two things in people: what we want to see, and what they want to show us.” – Dexter’s quote
- “Tonight’s the night. And it’s going to happen again and again. It has to happen.” – Dexter’s quote
- “If you believe that God makes miracles, you have to wonder if Satan has a few up his sleeve.” – Dexter quote
- “Sometimes, it’s reassuring to know that I am not the only one pretending to be normal.” – Dexter quote
- “I see their pain. On some level, I even understand their pain. I just can’t feel their pain.” – Dexter’s quote
- “Harry and Doris Morgan did a wonderful job raising me. But they’re both dead now. I didn’t kill them, honest.” – Dexter’s quote
- “People fake a lot of human interactions, but I feel like I fake them all, and I fake them very well. That’s my burden, I guess.” – Dexter’s quoteAdvertisement
Dexter Dark Passenger quotes
Here is the collection of Dexter dark Passenger quotes that will inspire you. Don’t forget to share these Best Dexter dark Passenger quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing Dexter dark Passenger quotes on your social media timelines.
- “I have lived in darkness a long time. Over the years my eyes adjusted until the dark became my world and I could see.” – Dexter Morgan
- “My dark passenger is like a trapped coal miner, always tapping, always letting me know it is still in there, still alive.” – Dexter Morgan
- “I don’t have bad dreams. When I sleep, all of me sleeps. Nothing ever goes bump in Dexter’s night.” – Dexter’s quote
- “I don’t do my job to catch the bad guys. Why would I want to do that? No, my job is to make order out of chaos.” – Dexter’s quote
Mix Funny Dexter quotes
Here is the collection of Mix funny Dexter quotes that will bring a smile to your face. Don’t forget to share these best mixed funny Dexter quotes with your friends and families. Also, you can share these amazing funny Dexter quotes on your social media timelines.
- “They make it look so easy, connecting with another human being; it’s like no one told them it’s the hardest thing in the world.” – Dexter quote
- “Why do so many people start their messages with, ‘It’s me’? Of course, it is you. We all know that. But who the hell are you?” – Dexter’s quote
- “It’s strange to have a creation out there. A deeply mutated version of yourself, running loose and screwing everything up. I wonder if this is how parents feel?” – Dexter’s quote
- “No cameras, no patrols, no dogs. With billions spent on homeland security, it can’t be easy as a couple of snips. So much for the War on Terror.” – Dexter’s quote
- “The body forms scar tissues to close a wound. Eventually, scars fade. Who knows? With enough time, you might not even remember how you got them.”
- “I can kill a man, dismember his body, and be home in time for Letterman. But knowing what to say when my girlfriend’s feeling insecure… I’m totally lost.”
- “Harry was a great cop here in Miami. He taught me how to think like one; he taught me how to cover my tracks. I’m a very neat monster.”
- “How many more bodies would there have been had I not gotten to those killers? I didn’t want to save lives but save lives I did. Motivation aside, I think Harry and Lundy would agree on this one.”
- “We all make rules for ourselves. It’s these rules that help define who we are. So, when we break those rules, we risk losing ourselves and becoming something unknown.”
- “It’s said there are seven stages of grief. I suppose killing someone with my bare hands in a men’s room was my way of working through the anger stage. Whatever the other six stages are… I don’t have time for them.”
- “Everyone hides who they are at least some of the time. Sometimes you bury that part of yourself so deeply that you have to be reminded it’s there at all. And sometimes you just want to forget who you are all together.”
- “Anybody can be charming if they don’t mind faking it, saying all of the stupid, obvious, nauseating things that a conscience keeps most people from saying. Happily, I don’t have a conscience, I say them.”
- “Needless to say, I have some unusual habits, yet all these socially acceptable people can’t wait to pick up hammers and publicly smash their food to bits. Normal people are so hostile.”
- “No matter where we go, we take ourselves and our damage with us. So, is home the place we run to, or is it the place we run from? Only to hide out in places where we are accepted unconditionally, places that feel more like home to us. Because we can finally be who we are.”
- “Most people hate long lines. The bank, grocery store, coffee bar. Not me. Want a real glimpse of human nature? Stand in the way of someone’s mocha latte. It also reminds me that the good people of Miami and I aren’t so different. They have no more idea of what I am than I do.”
Other Dexter Quotes
Here are some more Dexter quotes from other people to inspire you. Don’t forget to share these best Dexter quotes with your families and friends to inspire them. Also, you can share these amazing best Dexter quotes on your social media timelines.
- “If it’s working, who am I to poop on your parade?” — Debra Morgan
- “Don’t you have to have a soul before it’s in crisis?” — Debra Morgan
- “Tell the universe what you really need!” — Angel Batista
- “The pressure’s f*cking redonkulous.” — Vince Masuka
- “Dexter, you’ve been working such killer hours lately.” — Rita Bennett
- “I would rather put a campfire out with my face.” — Debra Morgan
- “Surprise, motherf*cker.” — Seargeant James Doakes
- “I can’t believe I found the one good, truly decent man left on the planet.” — Rita Bennett
- “If there was a chocolate cake here I would eat it, but I sure as hell don’t want to bake one.” — Anton Briggs
- “You haven’t got the first idea who you are, have you? Dexter, meet Dexter. I’m gonna help the two of you get to know each other.” — Lila West
- “Being a journalist these days is a straight ticket to the unemployment line.” — Christine Hill
- “Keeping the truth from the people closest to you is how you’ll survive, and how you’ll protect them if anything ever goes wrong.” — Harry Morgan
- “We can play who’s the better asshole… but I guarantee you ‘ll win.” — Debra Morgan
- “If you really want to help me get past this, help me find those guys and kill them. I saw you kill Boyd. You knew what you were doing.” — Lumen Pierce
- “But honestly, when you really get down to it, it’s all about faith. It’s something you feel, not something you can explain. This is very hard to put into words.” — Angel Batista
- “I knew there was something wrong with you. The secrets, the sneaking around. Now it all makes sense. A lot of cops have been where you are. The booze, the drugs. Makes the job go down easier. Stay clean, and stay out of my way, and we won’t have a problem.” — Seargeant James Doakes
- “Double-douche! You are not allowed to talk about anyone I date as long as you’re seeing Little Miss ‘Pardon My Tits.’ I’m sorry, Dex, but she is gross. And pale, and nobody is pale in Miami. She is obviously a vampire. A gross, English, titty vampire.” — Debra Morgan
What was your favorite Dexter quote from the above famous Dexter quotes?
Hope you have read all these inspirational Dexter quotes and enjoyed them. Now you can implement these best Dexter quotes in your daily life. If you have any other quotes please share them with us in the comment box.
Don’t forget to write your favorite Dexter quote from above in the comment box. Also, you can follow our website #quoteoftheday for upcoming and inspirational Dexter quotes.